Dogecoin is a good choice to hold - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sunnynguyen

Dogecoin is a good choice to hold

In past the doge coin is best to hold. But presently- a- days this coins isn't best to hold. Since the esteem of doge coins remains consistent now-a- days. So i have to be lean toward you to select another coin for exchanging by getting more and soil advantage.

Dogecoin has a good market value now in 2021 and people who have been holding this coin in the past will definitely earn lots of profits from it now. We can see many individuals investing in Dogecoin and also big companies. 

Yes, I'm too agree with some cryptotalkers on this forum who are not suggesting about dogecoin. Most of the trader stop trading about dogecoin. Past of this coin was good, but for a now it has reaches lowest of the market. So it is not right to have dogecoin in your hand. Never hold this at that state.

Maybe you are right, that Dogecoin does not have a low price yet, but maybe if you buy it and keep it for years, Perhaps it will benefit you and the Dogecoin value will be very high, I think it is worth a try 

• +1 1

One problem that I have with dogecoin is due to the fact that it is not capped. Dogecoin has no limited supply and that means that we can have any amount of dogecoin. This is a huge problem and can stop it from gaining value.

Yes, my friend, dougie is certainly the currency of the poor, which means a very low price, so I advise everyone to buy it and keep it for the future, it will be really profitable. The advice today is free and tomorrow everyone regrets. 

• +2 1

I prefer dogecoin also yet My partner and I will not believe that it is a great choice to take a position money in that there exists a greater coin to buy. Dogecoin value may well boost nonetheless it wouldn't normally become 1 money and even a single nickel therefore it is safer to quit daydreaming and also test to buy some other money just like BTC eth this kind of are usually far better alternatives.

Hello guys,it is a good choice idea to buy and save doge at this time,which makes it very good for its usability in trade,dear freinds this great forum,i advice of it so to large amount of it invest and trade.

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that has many advantages, the most important of which is that its transactions are fast and low in fees.
But its price is low, so investing in it does not give a good profit
Therefore, I advise you to choose another encrypted currency

I think there are better coins to keep than Dodge and they are not of much use because they are not terribly useful, but there are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and others.

Edited by Nooga
  • +4 1

Hello my friend, I am a new member. I do not have a clear idea about this topic. I advise you to consult the elderly members in order to get a useful answer.

I do not want to buy such currencies despite their wide spread, but I do not trust them because it remains a currency that was introduced because of a joke, so I think it is good to invest in currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum.

In the past I thought it was good and enjoys a high market, but now I do not advise you to buy and keep it as it suffers from stagnation in price and there is no change in its price so it is not useful in the exchange process, so try to search for more active currencies in the market

• +2 1

You can invest in dogecoin currency like investing in it. You can buy the currency and it is now cheap and sell it when its price rises in the long term after a year or several years, and I see that investing in it is a profitable thing.

Really, this currency is good for investing and trading, and I know some examples that I saw them investing in these currencies and they got big gains, and this is what pushed me to work

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend do not hold it now and wait some months , this price will be raise but his prices changes are low so i think the waiting is the best choice.

Doge coin is not good for long term holding. When you look at daily chart of Dogecoin, you will understand that this coin just stay at same price area. It is going up and going down in certain levels. so buying in the bottom and selling in the top is the only way to make income from Dogecoin.

Sorry, my friend, I do not have information about the history of this currency, and I am still a beginner and at the beginning of my experience ... But by reading other people's thoughts and responses, I found that no one advised it in trading or keeping that because its price remains constant ... Good luck for everyone

• +2 1

No, it is not suitable to hold it, because I think its value decreases or becomes non-existent as well, so research about that carefully before taking any step.

• +4 1

In fact, I do not prefer investing in this currency, as it is more than 7 years old and still has a price of less than one dollar, so it is a low-profit cryptocurrency and investing it is just a waste of time.

My friend I want to tell you that at this time if you look at the market the price of the different coins are falling because there are no much investments in the cryptocurrency that's why you should to hold the currency

On 10/26/2020 at 5:59 PM, sunnynguyen said:

Dogecoin has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to the cryptocurrency market. The current Dogecoin is 20-21sats. Do you think you should buy and keep it now?

Yeah dogecoin price have been increasing on this year and its one of a good choose to earn and make money with it, but i don't know about holding it and making some money because the price change for dogecoin is very little so its not that profitable to hold.

I am my favorite currency, Bitcoin, and I dealt with it and my close friends and members of my family dealt with it and found it great for trading and investing.

Investing in Dogecoin at this time is good because the prices of Dogecoin are rising at this time and will also increase further in the summer season.

• +2 1