How much does yobit pay us for each post? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

How much does yobit pay us for each post?

Now 200 satoshi are paid per post, as well as 10 coins of talk This amount is very good for the rest of the sites and forums, but the posts should be useful and valuable for paying with Bitcoin

• +3 1

Hello my friend
The first 100 posts you create are free, and then they start paying for every 20 posts per day according to the evaluation of the posts
The forum rules and conditions must be observed

after attaining one hundred submit and then working each day?how a great deal does yobit pay for every submit?can we get paid through how rated or beneficial our submit is?are we paid to bitcoins?or perhaps other currencies?simply inquisitive to recognize. 

Dear Fellow, The forum pays us only for 20 useful posts per day. And first this forum gives 1000 satoshi for each post but now rules are changes and we get only 200 satoshi for a post. I think this is much low hoped its temporary and we can more from this forum.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:33 PM, Omar98 said:

Hello my friend.

First of all you should know that the word post has two meanings

1- comment.

2- topics.

Secondly, the first 100 post you do is for free, this period of time is important for you to learn as much as you can about how forums work here and how to deal with them

Thirdly, I suggest you to read the rules and instructions in order to know the things that you should not do to avoid getting warning points or being banned.

Fourthly, after you finish the first 100 posts you will start to get payments as following:

1- For each rate = 1 Talk / Maximum number 50 rates per day.

2- For each comment 10 Talks / Maximum number 20 comments per day.

3- For each topic 50 Talks / Maximum number 20 topics per day.

note: You are going to get payments only for 30 posts (even comments or topics or both of them) so I suggest you to write only one topic per day and 19 comments.

4- You have to create an account on YoBit.net and link it with your account here in CryptoTalk so that the posts and rates you do will be counted in YoBit. 

5- You will get paid for the posts that have rate 0 or higher but negative posts you won't get payments for.

6- Be patient as much as you can and read the rules of cryptotalk to know how to post correctly.

Wish you all the best and I am ready to help you anytime.

Yes I agree with you that we have to work online with crypto talk currency is best for everyone to learn and earn money by sharing and posting information on daily basis in the forum.

Yobit pays in two. The first pays for one comment, 10 hadiths, meaning that he pays 4 Satoshi now. Second, he pays for the reputable comments 200 satoshi. That is, you can earn up to $ 2 per day.

After you complete the 100 free posts, you can earn from the forum by writing 20 daily posts, provided that they are supported, as you get 200 satoshi for each accepted and supported post, in addition to 10 symbols for each accepted post, so try to work with greater effort and focus

• +3 1

Hello as a beginner, I know that our first 100 posts will be free, but during this time we must learn more and more about cryptocurrencies and forum rules. Also, in order to get profits, you must create an account on yobit.net and link it to your account here on cryptotalk But I do not know how much money we will get.I wish good luck to everyone.

yobit pay you 10 talktokken for one poste

more over we have only daily 20 usefull posts for which this foram pay us 

best of luck dear from my side

You pay us for every post 50 talk
And against each response 10 talk
We can do up to 20 responses or posts per day, and this number is paid to us. As for the increase, we do not get paid for it
And if our posts and responses get a positive rating, they pay us 200 satoshi for the ones that get the rating.

• +2 1

You get every useful post 10 Toks and every useful comment on 200 Satoshi ENA small profits but good for every day 20 comments you get 4000 Satoshi it's good.

You do not have to be paid for all of your comments, you are only paid for the helpful comments and are liked by the rest of the members.

You charge 1000 satoshi for each comment, and you can post twenty comments a day, after you complete the 100 free posts.

• +5 1

As a stated in the rules and regulations of the platform in the yobit the members of this platform will receive 200 satoshi and 10 Talk Token for each useful post that have averaged positive reputation, and the post with zero reputation will not receive payment.

Well, 1st you need to complete free 100 post, then to get continue payment you have to post minimum 20 meaningful post per day. 

Per comment 10 talk, per reputation 1 talk, per topic 50 talk according  to positive reputation. So focus on you valuable post, you'll get your payment pretty well.

I don't have proper idea on that because I just joined the platform recently, and I'm fully focused now on learning about the cryptocurrency world and I know that the payment will follow up as time goes up, I hope to learn from the senior members of the platform.

After you create an account on this platform, you must create an account on Yobit and link it with your account on Cryptotalk. The first 100 posts are free and after that you must write 20 posts per day and each one has 200 satoshi or 10 talks. You have to write new and quality posts in order to get pay for it. The forum pays your money for writing comments and for creating and introducing special topics

• Useful or interesting 3

Bitcoin currency can be converted into the currency you want in order to obtain it
Lots of people turn it into dollars, as it is the most profitable ever

Well dear, first you have to publish 100 free, unpaid posts, then you can earn money for 20 posts every day, provided that the posts have a positive evaluation. Good luck

Well .. I am new here in this forum and I have read the topic and comments also and gathered the benefit from everyone .. I believe that now I can know the details and do the work with the advice that you gave me .. Thank you and I wish good luck to everyone.

@samansky The amount of money can yobit offer us all per submit..? When we could excel and also take action excellent of course if the particular submit will be excellent next we all are certain to get our funds due to the fact the following we need to attain a whole lot of course, if we could excel we need to acquire excellent funds. My partner and I considered simply those that would certainly excel can excel.

Yobit  pay us 200 satoshi  per post now a days but as i  hear from senior  that the forum  will give us 1000 satoshi  at the beginning  in yobit. We do daily  20 post after completing 100 post. 

• +2 1

Even the administration claims that this platform pays us 10 talk for each comment; in total, you can earn 200 talk per day, plus another 50 for ranking! This is awesome, but you can also remember the incentives for high-quality posts.

Actually mate Yobit pays the cryptotalk forum members after exceeding 100 useful forum post. For every paid post, the member receives 10 talk token and all members are eligible for a maximum of 20 paid posts daily. The talk token can be converted to bitcoin. 

• +2 1

Yobit was paying you 1,000 satsushi for a useful publication you share. Now it pays you 200 satoshi and that is a good value as well as you are entitled to 20 paid posts every day

• +2 1