Low trading fees for Yobit.net - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fidan shala

Low trading fees for Yobit.net

This makes it easier for us to trade, that trading is difficult and full of risks if you do not study for a long time of the market and the history of the currency, and the Yobit takes a very small percentage and this helps us and encourages us to trade

• +3 1

I think it is a very fair and affordable rate so I think it is very good especially for those who still do not handle high amounts for trading this is one of the reasons why I like Yobit apart that also handles low rates wing when we want to withdraw our money.

Of course, my friend, the percentage will not change, no matter how large or small the amount is, but you have a slight defect in your information that the percentage or transfer fee varies from one currency to another and is not 0.2% for all currencies

• +2 1

That is why I chose it because it has its lowest rate, it is reliable, safe and for the moment it has not disappointed me since all the transactions that I want to do are done here, it is very easy for me when it comes to buying, selling or transfer and I can control all my movements in case someone tries to rob me.

Yobit has really proven that it is an easy-to-use wallet for most people
It is also safe and protects our funds and its transfer fees are relatively low
I recommend it.

• +3 1

Yobit is good exchanger and helpfull for start trading. So we can make our trading on low price. Most of people want to use it due to it working base. Because when any doing they can invest in investbox and can get return on our investment.  So we can hold our coin and can wait when price go to high then a tradwr can sale and can earn profit. So we can check price of coin and can check the volume how much is increase and decrease.  So we can maintain things in right direction and can earn money.  So use yobit is gokd for us.

Yes you're right,the yobit is well known with it's low value of transaction, but advisably,try to convert your Bitcoin to other valuable coins such as litecoin before withdrawal because it has lesser withdrawal fees compared to that of Bitcoin

I believe there are many other exchanges with even low trading fees as compared to yobit. But yobit is easy to use and have reliable security that's why it's trading fee is very reasonable, looking at its features and services it also offers it users.

Yes my dear there is low trading fees because it is the best exchange and therefore here is ow trading fees I think it's you reminder withdrawal fees is high in different coins such as a btc but otherwise it is the best.

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend I think in my opinion yobit is one of the most cheapest and secure wallet I ever used because their fees is 0.02% and I think it is very very great and compared to other exchange wallets

Withdrawal fees vary according to the currency in circulation, the price of withdrawing the dollar from Bitcoin is very high compared to litecoin. You have to study the appropriate and less expensive withdrawal method.

Of course, for this I prefer to use the Youbet platform for trading in cryptocurrencies, in addition to that it is easy to use for beginners and you can invest your cryptocurrencies in InvestBox.

• +2 1

It is more stable and assured than most. I favor yobit platforms. I'm safer and more stable even though my conversion costs are higher, and have heard of other sites with small prices, but they might not be reliable.

And this is one reason which I love more about yobit, because if you look at what happens then you realize it has the lowest fees that there is we need to really need to keep on putting up everything in perspective because we are able to balance a certain standard and the truth is in the end there is a lot to which we can be able to follow we need to keep on working as hard.

In fact, the fee of the Yobit platform is an appropriate fee in my opinion, 0.2 percent is not a large number in addition to it is reliable and safe and the withdrawal in it is fast and accurate for me it is the best.

You are right my friend, the fees are required when withdrawing. We must choose a currency with low fees so that we do not lose a lot when transferring and withdrawing, and I do not know completely about a currency whose fees are low

Dear friend I want to tell you that yes we can easily doing a lot reading on you beat account there are a number of digital currencies are here which are xrp LTC dodge another lot of currencies are there for working on this platform so we should choose that currency which value is increased too much early

• +3 1

This information is very good for people who do not know what yobit has the low negotiation rates about, now you can find out and take advantage of this opportunity in yobit and take advantage of the low rates that are in each transaction we make or want to do.

My dear friend I want to tell you that in some point so you can see that transaction fee and the trading fee is very low and wanting more I want to tell you that you should to carefully choose that coins which have the low fees

• +3 1

In fact, the Yobit platform is one of the best trading platforms and one of the most expensive ones. In fact, there may be other platforms with low fees as well, but I don't think it is as efficient and popular as Yobit.

Therefore, we see that the Yopit platform has great reliability and is widely spread, as the fees are very low compared to other trading platforms.

I advise that before converting currencies, people should choose currencies with low fees, such as Litecoin and Ripple. They are currencies with very low conversion fees. 

I advise that before converting currencies, people should choose currencies with low fees, such as Litecoin and Ripple. They are currencies with very low conversion fees. 

I advise that before converting currencies, people should choose currencies with low fees, such as Litecoin and Ripple. They are currencies with very low conversion fees. Thank you.

It is true that the Yobit platform is one of the best trading platforms. Its fees are low and it doesn't specify a minimum withdrawal or a minimum deposit, in addition to that it provides facilities for users and its fees are the same for all their transactions regardless of your trading volume.

The trading fee by the yobit is very less as compare to the other trading sites and this is the very good thing about the yobit to attract the person's towards it to use it and make trading on it.

Good topic dear yes this is main thing who are effecting the reputation of Yobit.net.Although Yobit is very useful and secured wallet but the transaction fee on Yobit is too much high.I request to management of Yobit pease reduce it.