Programming to Analyze Online Financial Market Charts - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
assdollakhan

Programming to Analyze Online Financial Market Charts

Hello to CryptoTalk Community!
I have been studyng computer engineering for 3 years and I am very interested in programming. I also did some research on financial markets and the pattern of charts in these markets. I am very interested in implementing programs to identify forecast patterns in these charts. In your opinion, how effective can these programs and research in general for modeling these markets be in earning money?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes you have done good job am also a computer student and i can understand your felling better but this task is not easy and we have to need develope a team for this work because their is a lot of work to do.

• Useful or interesting 1

Wow, believe me, this will be an extremely important job for both traders & holders.
Currently we have CryptoQuants & GrassNode which are two reputable websites for on-chain indicators, but not all users understand. If you can analyze these indicators to make your exact judgment about the market in the long term & short term, you will get interesting job and high salary. You can also join trading/holding groups and become an important member of the team.