Crypto forum between past and present - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

There are many changes happened in the forum i guess, as the members increases the payment method become stricter. The rules have been tougher for everyone. And i think that compared before, there are lots of users who are sympathetic today. They want everyone to be successful by giving rates without any exchange of something unlike before. Nonetheless, the forum is still good when it comes in earning. That is all i can say. 

Yes dear you are right in your post and the evolution is true and the forum is more quality based. Previously spams an copies was more than now but now it is more authentic forum and people post better reputation content because the platform administration is just good now so the present forum is indeed better.

Of course former members have published great content for this forum and for us. All new members can gain knowledge and experience from the old topic of this forum and all the posts. All the experienced members of this forum have been doing a great job in the past. Now we must also use the old evolution to fulfill our responsibility in this forum.

• +1 2

The past has gone , although many members will definitely choose the past over the present, i solemnly choose the present because i have no knowledge of how the past was

I don't know about past cryptotalk but as of present, I think the forum gives us the opportunity to learn about new things about cryptocurrencies and also motivate us to gain and develop our knowledge about Crypto World.Because this way we can make the virtual system of cryptocurrencies much better and easier.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:24 AM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

Well thank you for sharing this even though I don't have much knowledge about the past cryptotalk but I learned some policy was changed so I believed the platform is much much improving because there isn't a single day that new members won't joined this platform I think majority of the members  have been following the rules and regulations 

Edited by jaydeen443
  • +1 1

Always remember that the reason we use cryptocurrency in the past is that when we used cryptocurrency there was no more security but now I hope we can do many kinds of security. There are captchas that prevent us from working very easily. Many have benefited because it will be a hassle for those who are copying from us and others who are working on it and for those who used to work here on their own merits it is now known as a very good platform.

On 10/20/2020 at 2:24 PM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

There have been a lot of improvements to the current post from the previous post.Nowadays beginners can gain knowledge from the post and their interest in reading the post grows even more.This opportunity did not exist before but now there is a lot of improvement so that new members can gain knowledge from this site.

• +2 1

Crypto forum is best forum in the world. All the users of this forum are really impressed through its features. I did not know much about its past . But is present is bright it's members are increasing in fast speed.

Despite the fact that I have not been in this discussion previously, I just went ahead board a week ago however with the state of affairs here and how individuals acquaint themselves it appears parcels have occurred here. With the severity of the gathering I accept the standards were more stricter in the past seeing that the old individuals last more than the new individuals.

• +3 1

Dear friend your post is very well and there is a great evolution in the forum and now the people are making good posts and create good topics and many peoples are joining this platform and this platform is very useful for all of us to learn knowledge and earn money.

The platform would become one of the best websites sooner or later to find out all the cryptocurrency answers. Since the forum offers us the ability to learn about new stuff about cryptocurrencies and to gain and expand our knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies. Since we can make the crypto-currency virtual framework even better than normal in this way.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, davy22 said:

@Roan @Guru2050 @marcecripto @Mutivo @Alikhanp @Yoshe11 @Shezy123

The right tool right now is to be good in understanding this forum and very rightfuly so if you can be able to find that one key that is working perfectly there are so many people out there we are able to find that power that is right for so many people and we need to grow with it and perfectly so , there are so many people out there who are able to fiond the past as the same as the present except for the pay this is really in real change

I think to be able to figure out the best, most beneficial, effective approach that is performing the function designed to among is subjecting both to comparative study. Going by that you will understand that the second approach is more effective and efficient ensuring one takes home only what he or she works for @davy22

• +2 1

Of course my dear, I agree with you. In this time cryptotalk forum is very active for new members. Some days ago,  cryptotalk forum members are inactive for pandemic corona virus. Most of the people are upset for this virus. They don't work properly in this forum. But now forum is active with a lot of new members.

1 hour ago, Ayesha ali said:

Lots of people have improved on the way they contribute to things on this platform so this has really made the platform to improved lots of people and improve on its own as well. 

@Ayesha ali I must commend for your understanding and support. Whosoever that was opportune to participate in both of the approached for good sake will analyze, clarify and conclude favouring the second campaign approach to be the best system that has significantly arrested most of the challenges that was affecting the forum.

Dear Friend! This forum is very helpful for everyone. This provides tokens on useful posts. Each useful post contain 10 token. And twenty posts are required on daily basis. 

Yes, it is wonderful to find all this development in the forum through useful topics that distinguished members publish and contain a lot of valuable and rich information in the field of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Hello my friend. Indeed, the development of members with the development of the forum is very noticeable, and this indicates that the members here actually increase their knowledge and discuss opinions in order to reach the ideal investment 

• +2 1

When anyone joining this platform as a newly and we also prohibited for creating same topics so everyone try for searching more best and when a guy joined this as a new member then that one try his best for creating a good post and a guy who receive warrnings that guy also trying his best so we find new topics. 

Yes, my friend, this is true, because every day a new science, new information, this development will truly take place.
The Cryptotalk Forum is rich in knowledge and all that is useful, through which we achieve development and strive to better participate in the forum to achieve real development as well.
The forum gives us a lot of information and it is our duty to give it every day what is better.
With increased research and continuous work, knowledge and experience expand, my friend, and we are making great progress.

• +2 1

If we analyse past perceptions about the cryptocurrencies it came to our knowledge that these encryptions was not really accepted by world. It's because of some unfortunate factors like people considered that crypto currencies used for illegal transactions and because of not having physical existence yet considered fake.

• +2 1

That is right 

Cryptotalk has seen a lot of things and the right updates, in addition to the speed of learning new members about the world of encryption and great discussions in the information exchanged, I guarantee this forum a bright future in the next few years

off course. you have talking about good topic . in evalution of crypto most of senior members are working with this forum have much experience about this fourm. These post are like a guidence for specially for new members.

Of course dear when the member work hard and interest more and the forum must be increase and hight reputation .Now a days some members introduce new new topics about forum and the help to.others to solve their problems .

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes absolutely this forum improved day by day . Many ways this forum to earn money.  This site is developed and maintained fully . Member take useful post then this site is beautiful  so this forum achieves.