The best applications to protect the phone - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hedi90

The best applications to protect the phone

There are many apps ,we can easily down load from play store.

Virus cleaner, phone manager are the best app for phone cleaning.

I mostly use phone manager for virus cleaning.

Play store is full of such apps ho protect you. These apps not only protect your mobile but also you and your personal data. If you want to protect your mobile from virus than there are plenty of antivirus applications available on play store,  9apps etc. If you want to secure your privacy let taste the vpn master or super vpn. But all of them contains ads, which instead of protecting us, harm us. So be careful and choose the best way to protect your phone. 

• +1 1

Dear all friends, as you know that many apps to protect mobiles are in the market today. Which we can download and install in our phone at any time from PlayStore or from any website. By doing those apps question, we can protect our phone, thus there is no damage in our phone. That app status like antivirus, mobile lock and phone lock etc.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

According to my experience malwares are more dangerous than viruses. 

Because malware can changes or edit any thing they want.

So keep update your antivirus and download top rated antivirus from store

My dear!

Every mobile has its own app  that protects the mobile from viruses and other dangerous things .Your own mobile phone apps are much better in securing your mobile phone.Apart from this, there is a set of such apps on play store too.My mobile have  its own security so I don't use such apps much.But I have used some apps which I liked very much and are free to use .Of these, some are as fallows ;

360 mobile security

Avira etc

These apps are very friendly and easy to operate .

Have a nice day !!

• +3 1

Viruses from other apps make our cell phone slow or it start hanging again and again. To protect these cell phones their are some apps like 

• Security 360 

• Kaspersky

• Lookout 

To make your cell phone fast and easy to use.

Hello friend,

There are many trusted apps that protect our mobile phone but I use clean master and security360. these apps clean up viruses in minutes and allow us to use them two or three times in 24 hours then our mobile work faster. Thanks

The best applications to protect your cell phone are :

• security 360 

• Lookout 

• Kaspersky 

• Avast antivirus

• +1 1

Security 360 is the best app for clean the app. It save the mobile phone from virus and some other virus. It gives many safety to the mobile. Otherwise play store has many app.

Edited by AliHamza75478

The best apps to protect your cell phone from harmful viruses are :

• Security 360 

• avast antivirus

• Kaspersky 

• Lookout 

Most new generation smartphones have a self-protection and antivirus app,well,Xiaomi's smartphones do.But if your smartphone doesn't have an app like this,I will recommend the Avast app because it does the same function in the smartphone as it does in computer.It also allow you to clean your phone,get rid of old files and apps that you hav'nt use in while.

There are many other apps from Playstore companies that have thousands of apps on them that work to protect your phone but most of them are fake but a few of them are working on it. In my opinion the free tools application is not saved for our mobiles because we store our personal data which we store on our mobiles.

• +3 1

There are many applications for security are available in Google play store. Security is very important for mobile phones devices, 

1 security 360.

2 Avast. 

3 anti-virus. 

4 android booster .

5 clean master. 

The best application to protect your phone is kaspersky antivirus and acura. 

Avast is also the best application to protect the phone .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Avoid to downloading the any app of phone cleaner.because it do not clean our phone.we can safe our phone from viruses by avoid to install many  work less apps.or work less data are delete after time to time.and also don't installed the heavy application

My dear friend, you have to set a very strong ironing password and I think that you should put your important information on a flash memory or a hard disk so the protection is higher or there are applications on Google Play that you install as an administrator on the device, for example Casper or Avira

• +3 1

While installing new apps we welcome harmful viruses to our mobile phone which make their working slow ,encrypt our data do ptotect them from viruses their are apps like avast antiviris,lookout,security 360 .

Kaspercicky and mobile security 360 these are apllications that we can use our devices protecting from penetration and number of users also using these applications as my opinion the security 360 mobile application is the best one application for saving our cell phone from virus it's very very best application. 

Dear mate there are lot of apps which can protect our mobile phones. Like security 360 is best protector app. Clean Master is also best app. My some friends are using Android booster. And they suggest me also to use this application.

I don’t thinks so there are need any kind of application to protect your mobile phone. I use different brands of mobile from 2014. Till now i didn’t any apps for security of mobile. My mobile automatically runs smooth and that's is fine.        

There are many application to protect your mobile. Kapernsky internet security is a mobile security application for Android that provides advanced mobile security to devices on the go the application blocks suspicious app , website,and files as well as allow users to control access to designated application.

Virus is a very disturbing problem on smart phones nowadays, the best App for protection of phone is the 360 anti v3, it's free, safe and effective. 

BitDefender Mobile Security is the best.

BitDefender Mobile Security for Android and iOS offers users with protection for their Android/iOS mobile phones and tablets. The platform comes with a secure VPN service that allows for fast and secure web browsing on mobile devices. BitDefender can also remotely locate, lock, and wipe lost or stolen devices, and the vendor advertises a minimal impact on battery life. In addition, the application provides account privacy to verify whether or not your email account has been breached.

There's these Application on the Google play store called the avast mobile anti-virus, it's safe, secure and effective also.