What is Cardano? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Feodor

What is Cardano?

Following the success of Bitcoin, thousands of cryptocurrencies have been created. Some of them, like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple Labs, achieved incredible market capitalization and became household names. Something that almost all cryptocurrencies have in common is their dependence on a blockchain platform that transfers the funds and performs the transactions. Although Bitcoin was the first large-scale success story for this technology, several blockchain companies have been formed since its inception, and the goal of some of them is to give developers access to this technology.

One of them is Cardano. The blockchain platform enables developers to run a wide variety of blockchain applications, such as smart contracts and decentralized applications. It is not surprising that the person who forged the development of Cardano is Charles Hoskinson, who was previously the co-founder of Ethereum. Along with the development of blockchains, Cardano also offers its own cryptocurrency, ADA, which has made it into the top 10 list (by market capitalization).

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I am very happy to see this title because cardano is the first currency I have encountered and invested in crypto currencies. Its founders take a very reliable and scientific approach.

Cardano (ADA) is a smart contract platform similar to Ethereum that focuses on security. Ethereum has dominated the smart contract space for a long time. Since it has more advanced features than Ethereum, the new player of the market, Cardano, can take over this dominance.

Cardano, is in the top 10 of cryptocurrencies, uses smart contracts, dapps and, an open source platform, has updates by soft forks, has no miners and is often called the third generation blockchain.

Cardano is an innovative platform that was created to instill the cryptocurrency economy and democratize currency turnover in developing markets. This will offer the possibility of working in a secure, available and scalable way with decentralized applications, created on the basis of smart contracts.

Cardano is home to the Ada cryptocurrency, which can be used to send and receive digital funds. This digital cash represents the future of money, making possible fast, direct transfers that are guaranteed to be secure through the use of cryptography.

It is a smart contract platform that offers scalability and security. Its goal is to provide more advanced features than any other cryptocurrency developed. Cardano is a public and decentralized project. It serves as a platform for the development of decentralized applications (dapps) and the use of smart contracts. Its design is aimed at scalability and security compared to other smart contract cryptocurrencies.
Cardano is the first blockchain project guided by academic research and a scientific philosophy. You can find a lot of information and documents on their website. The platform is developed by a group of experienced engineers and researchers who aim to create a platform that combines the need for privacy and user protection, with the need for regulatory oversight.

Thank you for such an interesting and informative post. You have expanded not only my horizons, but also many other people.

Thank you for this new piece of information. Cardano was unknown to me. There are cryptocurrencies that are on the the rise with the inception of Bitcoins and its prolific growth. yes other cryptocurrency such as litecoin and ethereum has gained a substantial part in the market. Let's wait and see how this new cryptocurrency is going to perform in the future.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, the Cardano platform performs similar services to the blockchain, but the blockchain advantage is that any Bitcoin transfer process appears to all users on the platform and this is what made the fraud almost non-existent, and of course Cardano will reach this level and many other platforms will appear competing with them

Cardano is an effective platform that was created to instill the cryptocurrency economy.It had credted in 2015.It has the ability to enter transactions in a short time

Yes, there are many currencies now every day a new currency appears, and due to the abundance of currencies, it has become difficult to choose the currency that you can profit from because there are many currencies spam, so be careful you cannot trust any currency because the world of cryptocurrencies is very difficult.

The Cardano blockchain ecosystem is an effective technology platform for launching financial applications. The internal token of the cardano system is an ADA cryptocurrency that operates in the Cardano Settlement Layer (CSL). CSL is the first layer in the distributed registry, where transactions between cryptographic wallets are processed. To support decentralized applications, the Cardano computing Layer (CCL) has been created.

The two-level structure makes it easier to update the network Protocol. Cardano developers used the new secure programming language Haskell. As a consensus algorithm, the Cardano cryptocurrency network (ADA) uses the upgraded Proof-of-Stake Ouroboros, created by Professor Aggelos Kiais. The creators call Cardano a new-generation cryptocurrency designed to expand the scope of digital coins and smart contracts in the global Finance industry

On 10/10/2020 at 8:06 PM, Feodor said:

Following the success of Bitcoin, thousands of cryptocurrencies have been created. Some of them, like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple Labs, achieved incredible market capitalization and became household names. Something that almost all cryptocurrencies have in common is their dependence on a blockchain platform that transfers the funds and performs the transactions. Although Bitcoin was the first large-scale success story for this technology, several blockchain companies have been formed since its inception, and the goal of some of them is to give developers access to this technology.

One of them is Cardano. The blockchain platform enables developers to run a wide variety of blockchain applications, such as smart contracts and decentralized applications. It is not surprising that the person who forged the development of Cardano is Charles Hoskinson, who was previously the co-founder of Ethereum. Along with the development of blockchains, Cardano also offers its own cryptocurrency, ADA, which has made it into the top 10 list (by market capitalization).

Thanks for this but I advise not to believe on such sites because many site cheat people so yobit is the best for all thing because it is secure and good in its dealing and it is good in transaction of money and I can't understand card I no properly so I don't prefer it and like it.

Cardano is a digital platform like the cryptotalk which have it's own currency. You can invest in currencies here. It is a good initiative by the blockchain platform administrators.

Hi mate.

Cardano is the world's first peer-reviewed blockchain. The nonprofit foundation responsible for Cardano assembled a network of academics and scientists from various universities, including the University of Edinburgh and Tokyo Institute of Technology, to review its protocols before they are released. 

Hy, thanks for bringing this up, this is my first time coming across a cryptocurrency call cardano. I hope I find more feature or more interesting facts about this cryptogram. Thank you

No ,I dont know anything about that and the truth is its important to really be clear of what we are doing and put together the right services that would help us there are all kind of market truce to it that are the right to work to it , there are people who dont understand what to use it for but cardano has been one of the oldest coins because years ago am trying my best to remember just what happened tot

• +2 1

Cardano looks like a nice coin like other crypto coins, I will try to try, even if it's low for now, the coin will be good in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Cardano platform, which started to be developed in 2015, was launched in 2017 by Charles Hoskinson, one of the founding partners of Ethereum and BitShares. The project is supported by these three organizations: the Swiss-based independent organization Cardano Foundation that manages the development of the ecosystem, IOHK, which is involved in the design and development phase, and Emurgo, the business that supports its commercial dimension.

• Useful or interesting 1

This will offer the possibility of working in a secure, available and scalable way with decentralized applications, created on the basis of smart contracts.

Cardano is among the top high rank best crypto currencies if you check the information from coin market cap that has good future for rising as bitcoin pump giving chances for making profit from your holdings. In addition cardano can be hold for a long period of time it's reliable and profitable coin

On 10/10/2020 at 8:06 PM, Feodor said:

Cardano is the world's first companion explored blockchain. The charitable establishment liable for Cardano collected an organization of scholastics and researchers from different colleges, including the University of Edinburgh and Tokyo Institute of Technology, to audit its conventions before they are delivered. It is a third-age digital money and brilliant agreement stage that professes to develop the scaling issues of bitcoin, an original coin, and ethereum, which has a place with the second-age.

Thank you for giving this type information about the crypto currency specially about cardano . Because I never heard about cardano before. So this is new starting of learning about cardano and ADA .so thank you for posting this one .

Hello according to me cardona is the top 10 cryptotalk currency which can you send and receive digital funds and my advice is you should should follow the rules and regulations in this platform