How to Trade in Yobit. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakil Mahmud

How to Trade in Yobit.

You can get free coins through Youbuy every day..but I do not advise you to trade if you do not have enough experience, because you will lose all your money in a short period.

The truth my dear fellow forum that once you learn how to trade with yobites the safest and easiest way to do all our transactions, in my case I had never made any transaction or marketing by any means at first I felt lost and I had I had to ask my personal friend for help to teach me well how to do it and once I took the hand of all this I was fascinated and thought that I did not know or handle the computer as I have changed.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, in fact, the Yobit wallet is wonderful in all its fields and also with its easy design .. In fact no one has taught me about it. Only my friend entered me in order to get the money that I gained in this forum .. but with the passage of time I became enter into the aspects of the wallet and I saw a lot and a lot .. Including trading, buying and selling currencies .. The issue of investment must be against a strong background of knowledge and must be studied well before starting it .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Yobit is good for trading ,we can make our trading easily.  So uf you want to get some coin then you would select the buy option which is in yobit in front of you ,so you would put the amount which you want to buy and can buy easily if you have amount for buying.  So you can hold your coin on yobit and when price go to high then you can sale to in the same way but now you will select sale options ans how much you want to sale then you can sale .

We can trade cryptocurrencies in the yobit platform by buying and selling cryptocurrencies in a timely manner and have a good experience in the field of trading with confidence and strength.

• +1 1

to be candid this process of exchanging currencies require knowledge and experience so that we can know when to trade and how to trade, because it's little bit confusing seriously. Begginers should seek for little experience before investing. 

There is nothing big in that but don't be too panic or worried trading doesn't need rushing it is what you have to learn and learn to make sure you have garner enough experience, skills to handle it. You must be wise and smart enough to choose a value coin, study the price fluctuations and then be current checking the market frequently in order to avoid losing.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful guide about working in the field of cryptocurrency trading in the Yupit platform in general, dear, this platform is really great mainly, and I advise everyone to enter it because it contains several areas of work. Mainly from these areas there is a fund. A very wonderful and very secure investment, and if we can work inside it in the field of cloud mining or virtual modification in addition to the trading field and the trading field is the widest field within it and within any other trading platform, thank you very much

Investing mostly on Yobit exchange is fast, simple, and immediate; all you have to do is pressure mostly on coin you would like to exchange on the left hand side of the coins page, which will pull up the BTC pair, where you can enter the sum you would like to buy or sell, and you're finished.

Yobit is one of the easiest platforms to deal with and provides a lot of currencies and symbols for trading and investing, and the sections in yobit are very clear as if they are self-explanatory. I haven't dealt with the trading department yet but I am waiting impatiently on Tuesday to trade the 777 coin that I gained in the last airdrop.

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Actually There are many methods of trading in yobit account. In yobit platform we can also play different games and earn Bitcoins. You can also buy different coins of low price and sell these coins when its price become rise.

• +1 1

It is simple, don't be too panic or worried trading doesn't need rushing it is what you have to learn and learn to make sure you have garner enough experience, skills to handle it. You must be wise and smart enough to choose a value coin, study the price fluctuations and then be current checking the market time to time not to loose. 

• +3 1

Hello everyone, how are you all doing, and how works hope is moving smoothly, I think this is a nice ideas you share because I will like to no something more about this topic, still still now am still a beginners so I will like the senior members should be with me pls.

I totally agree with you, at my very early began I had tried some different wallets, none of them gave me the features which Yobit gives, it maked it easier to me, also I appreciate they take few fees comparing with another wallets and the huge variety of the services and features it has

Yes, I agree with you. The yobit platform has an easy-to-use interface, but I do not advise you to trade if you do not have enough experience to do so because you will lose all your money in a short period.

Yes that's right, there is a wide range of cryptocurrencies that are available for trading, so you have too many choices.

But you should have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies so you can make the right choice about it.

According to that, I advise you to learn first, and when you become ready for trading go for it.

Wish all the best for you and for all members.

Any sites that mean easily obtaining profits from cryptocurrencies are highly fraudulent, my friend. The currencies that can be invested must buy the stable, whose price will increase shortly after purchasing it, and then the differences will win those rises. I wish you success.

Yobit offers great advantages and this is what prompted everyone to choose it. It is considered easy to use and dealt, as it is safe and follows a strong protection system for investor money and its transfer fees are low and has a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and their values and offers good deals for trading, but we only lack experience here to earn money and be successful investors.

• +1 1

I just joined this wonderful platform of crypto talk and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm learning more things about cryptocurrencies and related to it so I trying to learn about this forum as soon as possible then I will be able to give answer.

Dear, it is not very difficult and easy, so you only have to press the currency that you want to trade on the left side of the plate and you will enter the required amount and then show you a plate containing the sale or purchase from which you choose what you want, but you must pay attention because the encrypted currencies are declining and rising so you must You have to be careful about these things

• +4 1

This is what made me happy to deal with the yobit platform, in addition to having a chat on the right-hand side that allows you to chat with customers who deal with the platform and consult them about buying and selling matters.

• +1 1

Youbet platform is a platform for electronic currency trading, I have worked with it for several years, it is really great for beginners and easy to use and there is no risk if you know how to work with it, the best thing about it is that you can buy the currency and accumulate it without selling it, which allows you to sell it whenever you want when its price rises , If you have capital, you may achieve abundant profit in a few months, but before starting, I advise you to choose known electronic currencies and avoid new electronic currencies on the platform, known currencies such as: Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin and Ethereum, Cash Coin, Gold Coin, Gold, It is a very simple platform to use. It uses three languages: English, Russian and Chinese. As for their chat, there is Arabic. For the site's language, we can convert it into Arabic through the Google Chrome search engine. For those who do not know the method click on changing the language of the site, it is important to change the language To Arabic to understand well the platform, the platform gives you some currencies for free daily, and that by clicking on the word free coins at the top of the platform and the captcha will appear, solve it and click on the currencies to be added to your account directly, the capacity decreases T currency several times throughout the year, you have to monitor these times by using some applications that send alerts with electronic currency prices, or by setting the deal to the low price and leaving it open and when the requested price is reached you buy the deal automatically on what has been set, so from this platform you can buy As well as electronic currencies at the market price, you can enter money (dollar currency) into the platform or withdraw it from the platform using the banks that the platform deals with, which are: The best currencies in circulation in my own opinion are Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Cash Coin and Gold Coin, because their price is reasonable It is not high and the lower the price of the currency, the more profit in it.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, trading cryptocurrencies in this platform is very easy and not a complicated matter, but you need to choose the best currencies in order to avoid losing. Thank you.

Trading on the yobit platform is profitable and its steps are simple. Go to the trading section and choose the currency you want, but before that.  You must first gain experience and information to conduct trading, monitor currency market movement and know the right time to trade.

• +3 1