How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies

On 12/23/2019 at 6:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

In your opinion, what is an effective way to introduce crypto currency for newbies, and how important do you think?
I think platform like the Brave browser are a very effective way, this is important because newbies are the future?
Give all your thoughts here

As you have rightly said my friend the newbies are the future of the forum, careful orientation about the core objective of the forum seems to be an important way to integrate to the forum. They should also informed about the other important features to be enjoyed in the forum.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:18 PM, samerabosmra said:

In my opinion, at first they learn the meaning of cryptocurrencies. Then they get to know the meaning of the currency project in order to know its strength and durability. Then they learn the basics of trading and technical analysis if they want to become traders.

Well said mate, but you didn't figure out the stages he or she is going follow in order to archieve his main purpose of being on the forum such as first hundred post, daily twenty post, and waiting for a week before you start earning and so on. Thanks for sharing your idea.

You can introduce crypto to newbies by telling them its rules a d regulations. It will be a very good start for a newbie to know about the rules of the forum even before working here.

In my views first explain them basics of cryptocurrency and provide them complete knowledge about crypto currency and also train through your own plans. Advise them to learn more about crypto from youtube as main gate to learn about crypto also they can read blogs about crypto on Google and get many knowledge and polish their skills.

I think the best ways that tell themselves to search online and see some videos in YouTube so that they can understand the primary things about cryptocurrencies and meanwhile using this platform they will get more knowledges from it. First of all you must say to them to read all the rules and regulations in this platform so that they will not make much mistakes.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

In your opinion, what is an effective way to introduce crypto currency for newbies, and how important do you think?
I think platform like the Brave browser are a very effective way, this is important because newbies are the future?

Education is the main thing first, therefore the best thing we can look for as newbies is what cryptocurrencies are and how to invest in cryptocurrencies and there with small steps you will understand the other terms to which you have to be careful when you are new.

@Miladelpo @betania1 @kikifam @Sandra k @M.Asif

The most important thing today is to be good in what we do, we are was  to work as hard and be good in the best information we do have today is the internet and connecting with young people is to make sure that we are able to interest them with all that, its really important that we do have that key that is going to be working perfectly for so many people that is important

The most effective way is without any doubt, is to present the non-profit purposes that cryptocurrencies have from a decentralized system to the multiple profits that are obtained with trading, this is totally good for people and thus they are closer to cryptocurrencies.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

I think that you should invite beginners and explain to them in a really smooth and easy way, and they can also help you during work and profit. Perhaps this matter will help you convince him.

• +3 1

I want to tell you that about the introducing the cryptocurrency to the new members of this forum you should not to worry about that first of all newcomers should to complete their 100 post and the major is they should to keep patients

Introducing new members to cryptocurrencies is really embarrassing. They do not want to believe it. So it is better to present their video or any evidence that they can believe.

First thing to do is to tell them the reality of how cryptocurrencies work and how the market is running and volatile,  because without proper idea of how it works,  then definitely they would think that is a easy money making place without knowing that it takes time and hard work. 

• +2 1

There are some ways to introduce crypto to newbies. You can tell them advantage of crypto. Like crypto is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Crypto provides us lot of opportunity to earn. Crypto makes our life easy and comfortable. This is how you can introduce crypto to newbies. 

If they have a interest in cryptocurrency,  i would explain the blockchain and the bitcoin first and than i will explain altcoins, but if they only want to make money with using crypto, i'll how to trade properly or how to invest wisely, i am not an expert but i can help them. More importantly i will warn them about the highly volatil market.

• +1 1

Introduce crypto to newbies is not easy because it takes time to understand that what is cryptocurrency and how it is used.We can tell them our own experience ,what we did at beginning and give them topics to read where they can gain knowledge.They can not learn over night so with patience and by reading articles and posts of seniors and experts and by doing some own research and using brave browser which you mentiond in your post they can learn more.We can share our experiences with them so they can easily understand.

• +4 1

I think showing them YouTube videos and explaining the importance of cryptocurrency is the best way to introduce cryptocurrency to newcomers, making money and giving them the value of bitcoins.  By working here you can benefit and learn English.

If newbies want to learn more about crypto world they need to do their own research because if they don't want more information we can't introduce anything to them. If they're totally new, i would try to explain blockchain technologie and bitcoin first, after they realized the importance , they can start to learn efficiently.

My friend I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is very Global and these days and the everyone want to adopt the cryptocurrency one thing reason to tell you that this critical situation of the covid-19 many peoples of joining the great platform

It depend on the kind of person you want to teach or introduce to him because we all have different ways of learning and understanding,it might be if the person can  learn or understand verbally or direct in the forum,some understanding will be easier for them to understand verbally through there they will learn very fast,while the other aspect is you show step by step for better understanding too.

• Useful or interesting 1

We must first try to teach and explain them about the all the basic investment methods and tricks which are really easy to understand by others. The next thing to do is to show them motivational videos and images of famous personalities who have succeeded in crypto trading until they are clear about everything.

I introduced cryptocurrency to newbies. This forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money freely. I suggest all newbie's always follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Always create informative and useful post.

On 23/12/2019 at 10:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

So you are asking how to introduced so you can tell them this is not a digital currency and people are making millions from there trading.You can start if from new coins mining .And new bies are future you should tell some thing to make their future bright.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 8:58 AM, Opinder said:

Interesting way is that you can introduce them with mining because it is new thing a curreny can be produced with mining so he/she will be excited to know about how they can mine and produce money in their home.

I like your response and is literally the easiest way to get their attention because they will believe that they are going to make some good money out of it and from there they will pick interest in crypto currency.

Well, it very simple when the newbie you are trying to introduce is a literate, probably it would be easier for him to understand the concept of cryptocurrecy than someone who is just an illitrate, so you can give him some ebooks to read and also watch some YouTube videos.

I think the best way for newbies to know about crypto currency is to read the "about forum" section. I think all the important information related to the forum is there in that section.