Do you want a satoshi easily? - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mildred27

Do you want a satoshi easily?

Greetings community today I bring you a page where you can earn satoshis daily in a very easy way, it only consists of opening and visiting pages for seconds what I like is that the counters go from 10 seconds. up to 60 sec, while you run you can do anything on your computer or mobile device as long as you don't close the page.

photo_2020-10-09_00-53-45.thumb.jpg.912f7f429bed8d60211c9c72d6da6f55.jpg

I have already withdrawn from this page before so 100% guaranteed, the minimum withdrawal for BTC is 10,000 satochis but you can also withdraw for LTC, DOGE, PAYEER among other options.

photo_2020-10-09_00-54-10.thumb.jpg.037984d513e3c3baf6e10ae3acfc45d6.jpg

On the other hand, there is a part where you can perform various tasks such as surveys, download the app and related things, but this part I have not explored much, I have only performed a few tasks.

photo_2020-10-09_00-54-18.thumb.jpg.34f3a6d0b84a98321d90e81d3e94c433.jpg

I will leave the registration link with my link in case you want to support me, thank you.

registry: coinpayu

Good website i will work on it

i hate this king of websites but this one looks really good Thank You.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Nagat54 said:

Good website i will work on it

i hate this king of websites but this one looks really good Thank You.

I understand you are pages that are usually slave owners, it is the only one of its kind that I work, what I do is that I only dedicate 20 minutes a day because they only give you a certain number of pages to see per day, I usually see them when I am having breakfast or doing a duty on the mobile.

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the data, it looks great I feel that for better benefit on these sites you can computerize assignments with MAKROS for any program, for example, Firefox or Chrome, I suggest those augmentations or additional items, I will audit that stage, content is constantly shared here of worth, as if it's actual?  

Thank you I helped a lot the information, days ago I had registered, but the truth did not know how to use it and explanation helped me, thank you. 

I am making many profits from this wonderful site, and the more points you get and your level increases, the rate of your profits increases and you can withdraw in a very short period

I don't know why, but I do not like pay to view websites because it takes  too long time to reach a milestone.

I advise you bestmining as it gives you a free mining plan and you can expand your business by purchasing bigger plans

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!        Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends               Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                       HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's bake another yummy PIE and celebrate this day's event 'National Apple Pie' by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 20th, 19:00 UTC.    
    • Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform! Free connections, expand your social circle Verified Damsels Outstanding casual Dating
    • Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform! Uninhibited dating for men Genuine Ladies Super casual Dating
    • ПРИВЕТ, ЛЮБИТЕЛИ острых ОЩУЩЕНИЙ!,   На этой неделе стартовал новый конкурс на форуме!   давайте испечем еще один вкусный ПИРОГ и отпразднуем событие этого дня "Национальный яблочный пирог", сыграв в 3 наши собственные игры DICE, CRASH и PLINKO.     Наберите необходимые множители, выиграйте и получите свою долю из призового фонда в размере 0,0052 BTC до конца конкурса.   Конкурс заканчивается в понедельник, 20 мая, в 19:00 по Гринвичу.                 Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!                    Подписывайтесь и ретвитит      Отметьте 2 друзей             Введите свой НИК в WINDICE
    • Апну тему, может форум задумается на волне хайпа вокруг тона talk перевести на сеть тона, тем более удобный инструмент для этого есть
    • Уважаемые пользователи ! Спешим сообщить вам что у нас самые выгодные курсы!!!   Помогите другим с выбором хорошего обменного пункта , оставляйте отзывы КурсЕксперт !!!   С уважением   kizilcash.com  
    • 🔄 Высокий приоритет    На нашем сайте мы придаем особое внимание скорости и безопасности ваших транзакций. Для этого при отправке каждой транзакции, автоматически, устанавливается комиссия сети с высоким приоритетом. Это обеспечивает не только мгновенную обработку ваших операций, но и их высочайшую защиту. Данная система комиссий, помогает избежать задержек, связанных с перегрузками в блокчейне, и гарантирует, что ваши средства будут переданы точно в срок.
    • Роберт Кийосаки предсказывает коллапс доллара из-за обесценения и призывает инвестировать в биткоин, золото и серебро. Он обращает внимание на возможный запуск золотого стейблкоина группой БРИКС, что может изменить финансовый ландшафт. Кийосаки также утверждает, что цена биткоина достигнет $120 000, защищая сбережения от гиперинфляции и краха доллара.
    • А в каком смысле "слегка поддерживать"?) Вон постоянно новые топики Алекс создает, парочку постоянно обновляет, при чем с полезной инфой. В рефразделе полно тем, на которые можно обратить внимание. Т.е. по сути форум не забросили, просто тут пользователи все были чисто за монетизацией постов.  
    • С учетом, что у меня за крайний месяц не получалось плодотворно заниматься криптовалютами, постоянные пропуски по получению этих поинтов, но тем не менее результат пока такой:   Вроде и не сильно низко, т.к. участников 90к, но хз даст ли это что-то. Увидим. 😎