What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 24 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

On 9/26/2019 at 7:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

Daps and Vestx. But hope almost dlrs from top exchange Yobit. Would be great! Nice options to mining and free coins at Yobit.

At this moment my favorite currency is ETH because since I have it it has brought me good profits and I think it will be a currency that will obtain a good value at the end of this year

minex coin that can be found on yobit its very stable and for me l only get it via miner and hold  and it is very stable and soon or later it will reach more than 5 dollars of which it is goo for the Newley launched coins to have that price so honestly l support it it it have better project

Hi, 

Although this tends to fluctuate wildly, I would have to say that my favourite coin now is DAI. DAI is a highly effective stablecoin that grants anyone who owns it with a wide palette of financial services previously reserved for banks and other financial institutions. You can also take advantage of the DSR (Dai Savings Rate), which is available through Oasis. Many other benefits hold for Dai, of which I'm a proud owner!

Best,
@hiroyuki476 

1 hour ago, KraZyNarK1312 said:

Thank you for this post, it’s very useful for many people,but speaking about me

Btc of course, it’s more perspective cryptocoin. It’s my opinion 

It will be dlrs. Mark my words. See Yobit for more information.

Me gusta mucho litecoin y bueno despues de otra que uso es zcash pero cada quien tendra sus gustos

My favorite crypto currency, at the moment, is the Bitcoin (BTC), since it is the main crypto currency, the oldest, the best known and the most valuable. It represents a good long-term investment. However, I also handle other crypts, such as Ether (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC).

On 9/26/2019 at 7:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I'm now holding only $TWT because the team has burn 89 billion from the total supply now total supply is 1 billion so it's expected to reach 1$ soon 

On 9/27/2019 at 5:55 AM, sidik7 said:

my favorite coin is doge , why the reason choice doge coin first have a big community and then the value of doge every time is stable and its possible for hold longterm

and my favorite token is Bat , the reason of choice BAT so far always come to listed on big exchange and have a unique program that make interested.

If, nevertheless, the TON starts up, then it is hypanet, there is already a finished product and if payments are introduced in it, then this will be the most massive use of cryptocurrencies.

The same situation with the libra, the Facebook audience is huge.

I think twt (trust wallet token) in the favorite coin for inveting, trading and scalping because its team has burned 99% from total supply. 

I don't like having favorite coins, that idea would be a bad investment. but the post refers to the favorite currency, I would choose ethereum, it is a great currency, many altcoins are on the eth blockchain, tokens and others, in the future it may have a great price.

Certainly don't have a favourite coin they switch from year to year. But these year my favourite coin was Ethereum because of the way it gained a lot of percentage, men it will was the bomb. But if you ask me about my favourite coin, an afraid I don't have one.

My list: 

1- Bitcoin: Number 1 in the world.

2-Ethereum: the smart contract guarantie more security

3- Litecoin: Confirmation times faster than other coins.

4-Dogecoin: Its cheaper than the 3 first.

Bitcoin and Litecoin are two of my best currencies because they can be more easily pooled and work with other currencies

I think in Defi and farming yffs, yfarm, uniswap yfi  and yffi will be performing good for the end of 2020

and most top cryptos and token to invest now for the last quarter of the year i think are:

Vet (vetchain)

ada (cardano)

Hbar (hedera hashgraph)

Chainlink

Waves

Eth

Dogecoin & Tron for me

Dogecoin ( cheaper)

Tron (faster)

Edited by eoluz
too short

For beginners it seems important to explain the difference between these two: Cryptocurrencies are intended to be used as physical currency: for example to pay for goods and services. Tokens are digital assets, which can be used within the ecosystem of a given project. Personally, when choosing between one of these two, you should take into account the use that is going to be given to that currency. To invest or to pay?

Edited by mario75

As for me, I do not have only one favorite coin, there are several of them. I really like Monero for it's privacy, as far as I know this is one of the most confidential cryptocurrencies. I also like Doge because it has very low commissions, I use it quite often when I need to transfer my money between exchanges. Besides I like Cardano as it seems for me that it is extremely promising token because I see that the source code of this project is instantly updated and developers are working to make this project better every day. 

7 minutes ago, MohamedDawood said:

My favorite coin is eth and my favorite token are twt it very good it pump from 0.003$ to 0.086$ in 3 months.

Take advantage of the fact that the twt is rising and is worth $ 0.097 and my favorite currency in tron due to the low commission

• Useful or interesting 1