Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history. Many countries are now dealing in Bitcoin. Experts expect that its price will reach more than a million dollars. This pandemic has proven the harm of paper currencies to human health because it transmits viruses through touch. We are moving steadily towards the control of digital currencies.  And the demise of paper currencies.

Bitcoin will be accept from the almost world last week the e bank  PayPal" accept the. Bitcoin in 2021 . I think we can see the good thing in upcoming year . 

Cryptocurrency and other digital currencies are spreading around the world and get high rate value day by day. Governments have some concerns and worries about legalizing or regulating digital currencies, but that doesn't mean that there is no bold governments that may do it soon.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. It will be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future.  Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of bitcoin in some trading.

I think that all countries of the world will recognize and use cryptocurrencies as a means to control the economy in the end, that may require some time, I think that China will be the leading country in the field, it often supports such kind of technology and economy

This likely is going to happen because of the many disadvantages we're suffering from by using paper money including the possibility of damage , the possibility of stealing and the hardness in money transter.

Yes with the current situation we are now bitcoin and crypto currency is getting more people all over the world and it is increasing in the population of members who are joining the platform everyday and it is reducing the rate if porverty and unemployment in the world

• +1 1

Yes, I think that it will be widely accepted because it is very safe. I do not know which country will be first, but it will spread to most countries

I really hope so, because I believe that in the near future Bitcoin will flourish more as a result of the technological development that exists all over the world, and I hope that my country will be the first country to use it in its transactions.

I really hope so, because I believe that in the near future Bitcoin will flourish more as a result of the technological development that exists all over the world, and I hope that my country will be the first country to use it in its transactions.

• +2 1

I think so, because digital money has become the talk of society and its use much easier, and encrypted speech has opened the opportunity for all people to participate and exchange money,
good luck for everbody

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a good coin that has bright future ahead because it is getting popular day by day in most part of the world and i believe sooner or later Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin will dominate the world which will enable us to buy food stuff using Cryptocurrencies. Even at present we have some developed countries who make use of bitcoin as legal currency, so let hope for the best... 

International institutions intensify their efforts to study the economic and financial repercussions and set standards for encrypted assets, and many central banks seek to study the opportunities provided by issuing such currencies. In my opinion, each country needs to weigh the benefits of launching a digital currency issued by the Central Bank, with the challenges that result from that.

• +1 1

In fact, Bitcoin will impose itself as a powerful component of the global economy, because it simply gives a lot of advantages and offers big profits, so it will be preferred for many people

• +2 1

In simple words we can say crypto currency will be the language of our banking system, and there will be only selling and buying in these digital currencies. But for this we will wait more for some few years to came to the field. so yea I think in future more people will accept it and start using cryptocurrencies , not just for trading, for buying thing in internet or stores.

• +2 1

In our current era, cryptocurrencies have imposed themselves, especially after the great turnout they have witnessed by their users, so they are traded just like regular currencies within the forex market.Thus, digital currencies were able to be a major part of the exchange market.

• +1 2

Doubtlessly if bitcoin or cryptographic forms of money were acknowledged on the grounds that as the world and the computerized world is propelling today there is no uncertainty that they will before long be acknowledged all over the place and it is the thing that will be utilized the most and the other will be failed to remember gradually..

I do not believe the central bank would deal with electronic currency as a negotiable currency, but this will not prevent cryptocurrencies from growing in popularity. In terms of which country will be first in the field of cryptocurrencies, I believe the rivalry will be limited to the US, Russia, and China.

In general i think the spread of crypto currency and bitcoin in particular is increasing a lot in the last few months. And i am very optimistic by 2021 more demand will increase in crypto currency and companies that have not join yet will start to participate in crypto currency.

The crypto currency demand increases day by day and in future it will be the most powerful digital currency in the professional world and governments will accept it. The future of crypto currency is safe and bright our new generation would lead it. Many people have many crypto in their wallets and day by day they increases their work because they now next becoming powerful marketing currency will crypto.

I guess to some other countries, Bitcoin or Crypto currencies are already accepted but not that known yet. It has started to reach people's ears and so curiosity will grow and soon they will know what crypto is. That is why in the near future, yeah it could be accepted world wide.

I don't think anyone knows that exactly, but some companies are already starting to adopt cryptocurrencies like Tesla and Morocco started studying this, as I heard.

Bitcoins are also being accepted in the enterprise and finance sectors. The majority of individuals in these sectors are well aware of cryptocurrencies' possible future prospects. In my view, if various countries and their governments recognize the possible benefits of cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies would be embraced globally in no time.

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is being used with increasing popularity.  The popularity of Bitcoin and its success will one day be accepted by the central banks.  When the central bank accepts bitcoin, it will play a good role in the development of a country to the advantage of those who will work.

Yes dear it will be accepted everywhere .it also the best currency in this era which provides us a lot of benifits in daily routine financial problem and to maintain them .

Yes, my friend, I think that the new global economy will adopt the encrypted currency on a very large scale, as this currency will in the foreseeable future be the backbone of the new economic life for ease of dealing and trading with it, and countries and banks will adopt it to a large extent, and electronic stores will become very popular in the foreseeable future, and we will say goodbye to paper currencies in the near future.