Legal faucet or scam? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wiliamblacke

Legal faucet or scam?

the site you are talking about may be the least one but you work their whole day and in return you get in just few seconds for your hard work that means it is not for you

On 10/7/2020 at 6:31 PM, wiliamblacke said:

How good or reliable are the cryptocurrency faucets, are they really legitimate or are they scams and if they were legitimate, is it convenient to work with a multifaucet or just focus on one?

As I would see it can not be supposed to be a trick. in any case, it is similarly beneficial. it's simply not beneficial for you. they are paid on the grounds that you tapped on their site and paid from the advertisement. be that as it may, it isn't beneficial for you.

Working on the faucet is a waste of time, it is not completely fraudulent, but it has no benefit for you. Payment is very small, very tiring and consumes a lot of your time as you enter promotional sites that benefit them and not you.

About cryptotalk forum earning there is no need to explain because this forum and there are few tapes that have always paid among them the most popular is freebitcoin.

Faucets are just market places that gives free coins in general. I don't understand why and how something free of charge will be a scam. It can only turn to be a scam when you are being charged of certain amount before you can be gifted such coins for free so you have to take caution as well

Many of these sites pay and many others are scams, therefore if you decide to work a Faucet it is best to investigate. In my opinion you can work several Faucets in order to obtain different cryptocurrencies or to maximize the obtaining of one in particular, what you should take into account is that you analyze if it is worth spending part of your time on these types of sites that are not they pay so well.

No, it is not a fraud at all, and it is real of course, but their profits are very small .. Perhaps if you work on all the tap sites available on more than one Internet browser then you will achieve an acceptable profit in the end, which is one of the many forms of obtaining cryptocurrencies

Some faucet are scam because they do not pay even after completing the required steps needed and in the end it just a waste of time in which they are just using you to generate money on their site. While some are legit and do pay after completing their offer or requirement, but only pays little in which cannot even worth a cent. On the other hand, you can work with multi faucets as long as you have the energy to consume.

Faucets sites are legit but there are many scam faucets sites that do not pay.  In my opinion faucets should be given time to other crypto sites without spending time between sites.  Earnings are less than the amount of time that will be given on the faucets site with crypto, then if the payment is not received then both the work will be wasted with time.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:31 AM, wiliamblacke said:

How good or reliable are the cryptocurrency faucets, are they really legitimate or are they scams and if they were legitimate, is it convenient to work with a multifaucet or just focus on one?

yes my dear friend you are absolutely right I was read it all many posted on this problem. on the other hand seriously I have not experienced about it but as you are using this information in your post also I got from other members. So guys don't trust like that if you have not information about it you should get experience about you then get interest in which. So if you all live US from me my dear friend in future working. 💞

Most faucets are fraudulent and do not pay you, so I advise you to avoid working in faucets as if you work long hours you will only get a few dollars a month.

There are number of faucets. Some types are useful and some is nothing but just scam . In some cases the gain from this very low somehow it is complete wastage of your time.

• +1 1

Spigots as indicated by certain individuals are exercise in futility, yes it's not giving immense measure of remuneration from the interest however it gives a novel encounter about Crypto monetary forms particularly for new client's in Crypto world. So it's likewise add more insight to client's

In the crypto currencies world there are many scammers every the only thing to is to make the reality of avoiding scams website by visited many faucet that making visited of members to get their profits.

Working in the faucets field is a waste of time as you work all day and you do not get more than 0.5 dollars from one or several faucets, so you should avoid working in the faucet sites even if they are legitimate.

• +3 1

When we know something good about a legal call or scandal, we can move on to something good here because we want to know a lot about this subject, then we can understand a lot about doing something good because we always try to do something good about this subject.  If we know the tree then we can do a lot of simple things here, then we can do a lot of good things here, we can do a lot of good comments from here, I think we need some good cooperation, then they get a chance to do something good here.  Maybe you can do something better

Yes my dear you are right there are some are good and well said they pay us as bitcoin and free bitcoin otherwise mostly they are scam and they don't pays is they are just scam so save yourself.

• +1 1

There should be scams in faucets too, and of course they don't have a legal ground, they are just websites and probably not registered anywhere to pay taxes, so in this case they could be called fraudulent, but as far as I know the coinpot was one that was paying.

• +3 1

When I first started exploring the cryptocurrency world I spent some time on Bitcoin faucet sites. For those who are unfamiliar with faucet sites, they are websites that dole out tiny amounts of free cryptocurrency to visitors (i.e. they ‘drip’ small amounts of Bitcoin and altcoins). Typically, you claim the free coins by clicking a button and completing a captcha. The coins slowly build up in your account on the site until you hit the minimum withdrawal limit (I’ve seen this vary from .0001 to .001 BTC). At that point, you withdraw your accumulated earnings to a personal wallet. Some faucet sites allow you to claim every 15 minutes, others every hour, and some only once a day. The frequency with you can make claims is related to the payout. The more often the site allows you to claim, the less BTC you receive with each claim.

You might be asking why a website would ever give out free Bitcoin? It’s a good question and I’ll explain in a bit. First, I want to talk about the experience of first discovering faucets.

• +4 1

Numerous fixture locales are genuine however they pay exceptionally limited quantity, it doesn't make a difference in the event that you'll work in one or ten spigots consistently, yet you will in any case acquire an extremely limited quantity contrasted with your time. It's smarter to master exchanging and contributing on the grounds that they are the best strategies to acquire great benefit

• +1 1

Most taps are legal sites, but with a very low amount of payment, the problem of these sites is the amount of advertising you should see , and if you do not have a good antivirus on your computer could risk infecting your pc with one of the ads on these site

• +1 1

From my own experience i think many of the faucets are legit but the problem is that they pay little amount,i suggest you keep making your daily posts to earn much more  bitcoins,you can also try trading or investment 

On 10/8/2020 at 6:31 AM, wiliamblacke said:

I believe that the greater part of the taps are tricks, they profit by your visits to the page offering a ton of benefits and don't follow the installment, there are not many taps that have consistently paid among them. 

I see faucets as means of earning on the Internet whose monthly income does not exceed $ 30, and I think it is not economically feasible and I consider it a waste of time, I prefer to spend my time on the platform and browse it, and read the posts to increase my knowledge and experience in cryptocurrencies .. 👍