As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MahmoudSami

As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field

As as a beginner I thinks bitccoin are actually the best for a start, then after mastering the system of of trading you can also try out other currencies to know which is best for you.

• Useful or interesting 1

the right one and the most trusted one is always the bitcoin you can take a start with it and after that you can go for some old and useful coins for the investment for the long term.

In this field crypto bitcoin is the best for all of because their future is so bright may b their is some up and down in the rate but its a strongest among all 

• +3 1

As of now Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency out there, it is reliable and highly secure .If you are just beginning in trading , I suggest you start trading in small quantities. The biggest asset of a trader is experience, you should know when to hold onto coins and when to sell them and when to buy them .so start trading in cryptocurrency in small quantities until you have the experience and confidence to move on to bigger investments.

Yes I think in the start we should not join into the big Colin or currency we should take a look on all the coin and purchase that which have low price at this time and 8n future they have potential.

• +1 1

As a beginner, the right currency to trade on is Litecoin. Buy Litecoin and trade on yobit, the reason beginners buy Litecoin is because beginners can start small trades first with LTC, it is a coin whose price is neither too low nor too high making it suitable for beginners. Bitcoin-like price fluctuations mean LTC can be described as trading Bitcoin but has a lower price.

• +2 1

For me, you must first settle on those currencies that has low values, like doge, usdt, etc.. You can practice buying and selling it so that when you handle or have much higher values coins, you already know what to do.

Am a beginner and am much interested in bitcoin and litecoin because I have seen series of advertiment about this two coins online from different platform and I think it will be very good for trading.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:44 AM, MahmoudSami said:

As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field

If you want to get into cryptocurrency then you do research on Bitcoin because Bitcoin is currently the most powerful currency in cryptocurrency.If you start with Bitcoin, you will have no problem understanding the rest of the currencies.

Yes I think it is very important question and tonic as well so I say you it you want to understand and invest in crypto currency then invest in easy and low trading coins and then change it into the others like bitcoin or etherium.

• +1 1

Anything in the marketcap ranking first 50 would be fine for entry into the market, however I advise you to enter in low amounts until you learn what is going on in the crypto market. You can check the Coinmarketcap site for the overall information about the coins and Coinmarketcal web site to check for coin whitepapers and their upcoming events. Good luck mate.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

As a beginner myself I would like to suggest you to go with bitcoin.Bitcoin is one of the most popular crypto currency in the world and currently the price of bitcoin is high too. And you will find lots of knowledge about Bitcoin available to.So try to make your first investment in bitcoin and always be patient then you will be able to reach your goal.

My friend, you are somewhat mistaken if you posted such a publication.

I advise you before posting anything by reading all the rules and regulations of this forum, and if you do not know where to find them I will tell you; 
Well, the rules section is present in the so-called "about the forum", a section above the beginner section, contains leaflets installed by officials, try reading everything they wrote carefully, and you'll find your way to overcome any mistakes, if there are strict rules at work here, you may be exposed to taking warning points and can also be blocked, and you are of course indispensable! 
Greetings to you and I hope you will accept my advice!

Edited by Jeff J Carrel

You should make a proper research about what is the right currency you will use to start in the cryptocurrency field. It is important to understand the risk and consequences once you enter in the cryptoworld. And for me the best is choose the most popular currency which is affordable also to your budget and it can give you good profit.

I think that the suitable stamp is the gathering cash since everybody who comes here is regularly a fledgling and not an master, so he must begin from the conversation money and after that fortify his information and encounter to begin within the world of speculation or exchanging.

My dear friend, I think the appropriate topic is cash to discuss since not everyone who comes here is a regular newbie and expert, so forum managers should help newcomers then strengthen their data and experience to start from the field of encouragement.

I don't think any of them are adequate, because if you are asking these very basic questions it is evident that you lack the basic knowledge of the cryptographic world. It depends on what you want those coins for, if you want to save I recommend that you do them in stablecoin such as USTD and DAI.

• +1 1

Well, I don't know about any coin that is specific for beginners to try while starting, but for been safe , I would advice that a beginner uses a coin that is not Soo expensive when trading,coins like xrp, talk and dogecoin can be a good choice for learning trading bad compared to when a beginner start with coins like BTC, LTC or Eth.

Welcome friend, to begin with it is advisable a coin with a low value to familiarize yourself with the process, you can start with TRX, it is a good coin of which much is expected and its value is currently very low, if you want a coin a little stronger you have litecoin Etehereum and Bitcoin but their values are much higher. 

To begin with, you should start with bitcoin. In addition, since the profit margin of bitcoin is quite high, it would be logical to choose the first bitcoin for investment. However, it may be preferred in a coin that has gone down. Dogecoin decline continues. Elon Musk announced that he would buy Dogecoin. If anyone is new to reading this right now, I would recommend investing in dogecoin.

Stick to the strong coins and stay away from all the ones that are new and with no clear projects. It is better for you to earn two or three percent in a strong and popular coin than to risk your money in a coin and lose it all even if someone promised you a high percentage of profit, because in crypto trade thee are no guarantees.

• +4 1

I'm not sure that you as a beginner there is a specific coins that you start a cryptocurrencies, Because if you didn't use a good coins to start with in cryptotalk you will lose your profits,so try as much as possible to get good coins and use it in cryptocurrencies market, many people are being using it and they get positive response to it.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

If you are a beginner then I suggest you that you should make some research about coins and then you should take decision because the price of the coin are changing and you should take decision according to the price of the coin so you should always prefer top coin because there are dead coin are also present in the market.

• +2 1

I think the right currency to get started in cryptocurrencies world are altcoin or low value coins in which the beginners will have experience from before moving to high quality coins.