Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto?

Yes basically I think the company has made it very easy and easy for cryptocurrency to exchange your fiat currency.  I think Coinbase is an ideal exchange for beginners because the process is designed.

That is a terrible thing to do. Not a stores accept crypto so if all your money are only it means you can buy anything. Because even amazon has not started accepting crypto.

Well i don’t think you are right. For me crypto is best for every country and every people. Its helps the economy of a country. Otherhand flat currency is a good in this matter .             

I will never suggest you to do this. Even no one smart person will suggest you to do this. Using all your fiat money to purchase cryptocurrency is never will be safe. Although you can purchase small amount of cryptocurrency at first time. You can make many installment of small amount of fiat into cryptocurrency. Thank you.

Changing the fiat to the crypto is good I appreciate that but not all. I suggest instead of changing fiat to the crypto i would like to suggest that exchange in business deals to the crypto that would be better. 

Yes it is a good idea the crypto currency is very important and available at any time any place it will give you more profit and there are many coins in the crypto forum and yobit so should do this...the imoortant coin is bitcoin...

I think it's not good to convert all your cash in  cryptocurrencies. Because we need balance in them. Yes cryptocurrency is the future but we also need for paper money too

1 hour ago, mdshoaibhasan3 said:

I realize that Bitcoin and the whole altcoin advertise have been beaten in the course of recent years, yet at the same time get an opportunity to drop further. No, it is anything but a smart thought by any stretch of the imagination.

I realize that Bitcoin and the whole altcoin advertise have been beaten in the course of recent years, yet at the same time get an opportunity to drop further. No, it is anything but a smart thought by any stretch of the imagination.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:29 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

I think this is not good decision.because, with our crypto coin any thing can happen any time.so, everyone should need real money for his real life.so, i think this is not a good idea. 

Ian McLeod, an influential technology expert of Thomas Crown Art predicts that Ethereum might reach something more than $500 by 2019 as it might experience a global and monumental breakout. He mentions that BTC might lose 50% of its crypto market share to ETH in 5 years or so.

dont think.thats good.idea. just learn more about crypto till you find the righg decitions. If yoj eang inbest or do trading is good but not mean to do so  converg all ur fiat to cryptocurrency . But its uo to you. 

Yes crypto currency is profitable because possible to earn big profit within few days. Now maximum people started trading because it's very profitable bussiness and incress earn everyday. 

Depending on the economy of a country, on Fiat currencies, all cryptos will have a major impact on the country's economy. I don't think it would be good to convert all Fiat currencies to cryptocurrency, because we need Fiat currency without online transactions

I think you can,t exchange your all real money with cryptocurrencies.because i already do this fool work and now i have nothing in my bank acounts for my family and friends.so please don,t do this.

I convert it only when i want to withdraw my money from crypto, when i don’t want to withdraw I let it investing on crypto

I dont think.thats good.idea. simply become familiar with crypto till you discover the righg decitions. In the event that yoj eang inbest or do exchanging is acceptable however not intend to do so converg all ur fiat to crypto currency .

46 minutes ago, Miago said:

I can not advise you to do just that but if you converts all Fiat currencies to cryptocurrency without the need for online transactions.Then will realise one of the rules of crypto is not to be greedy to exceed expectations. 

Fiat currency to crypto applies if you really want to trade coins or invest in the crypto market. The acquired digital currency must be converted to fiat currency, this is interconnected. 

Looking reasoning suppose i told you I should translate virtually all your fiat up-to-dateness to handheld currency/ cryptocurrency Is that it adviseable to accomplish this? Why not whatever think.

If you do this, you are risking all your life and efforts and if you lose it, you can't start all over again or it takes half of your life to reach the same level as you started! In my opinion, the safest way to start trading is to begin investing with $1000. You can start with this amount and forget about any more fiat investment.

If you exchange entirely your faucet cash to crypto than how will you run you own life.how you will bad buy out of the ordinary necessaris.so i sense you must invest in crypto such sum that doesn't hinder your own life.

Yes atbthe time like now you must do that task for others.I like the way its going up now.Thanks for being here

Now not just the component wherein bitcoin is illegal in a few international locations however the truth that its very volatile to turn all of your fiat cash to crypto because the market could cross into red at any moment and you may lose lots.

I think this is a bad idea, it's best to invest only a tenth of what you have in cryptocurrencies because risking the entire amount is stupid.

On 3/2/2020 at 10:14 AM, ex00ex said:

Yes, your right. Luckily our government are not stopping us to use crypto. But of course, I didn't invest all because I always think that if an investment is a scam, I didn't lose all of my money.

That is right invest is juat in trading any other method away from that is not good but if a trusted aite make an investbox why not.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Все равно посещаемость следует увеличивать на этом форуме, чтобы он интересен был довольно обширной аудитории, а не нескольким читателям, которые забежали всего на пару минут.   Нет, так дело не пойдет. Без инвестиций эта площадка зачахнет. Уже и на данный момент это ощущается. Всего лишь несколько человек онлайн ежедневно. Ну разве это показатель?
    • Продажа в одни руки, посмотрите видео перед покупкой, кошелек не мой. Писать в личку или на почту  roksolana19@mail.ru Видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnfDv1gkQVezNlaDinhtXh1-GGBJjFv2/view?usp=sharing Купить: https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CLZ2KJ
    • May Results: Top 3 NordFX Traders' Monthly Profit Approaches $200,000   The brokerage company NordFX has summarized the trading results of its clients for May 2024. The performance of social trading services, PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the profit earned by the company's IB partners were also evaluated.   - The leading trader for the month is from Western Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of $86,999. This impressive result was achieved through gold (XAU/USD) transactions. - The second place goes to another trader from Western Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who earned $78,556 not only from gold (XAU/USD) but also from EUR/USD trades. - In third place is a trader from Southeast Asia, account No. 1734XXX, who earned $30,640 in May through transactions involving XAU/USD, EUR/JPY, and USD/JPY.   The following situation has developed in NordFX's passive investment services:   - In the PAMM service showcase, we continue to monitor the activity of the manager under the nickname KennyFXPRO. Their account, KennyFXPRO-The Multi 3000 EA, can be considered a veteran, having been opened in January 2021. Over 1,223 days, it has faced many serious challenges. A critical date was November 15, 2022, when the manager decided to close loss-making positions. The drawdown then was almost 43%, but the account was saved, and the profit now exceeds 100% again.   - In CopyTrading, we have repeatedly highlighted the signal yahmat-forex, which has shown a 353% return over 344 days with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Another signal, NordFXSrilanka, reached a 36% profit over 145 days. Although not as high, it significantly exceeds bank deposit rates. This signal stands out for its maximum drawdown, which has not exceeded 10% throughout its duration. Among startups in CopyTrading, the signal copyfx1 is noteworthy. In 49 days of operation, specifically since April 11, 2024, it has shown a 98% profit with a very moderate drawdown of less than 16%. Despite these impressive achievements, it is important to remind that past results do not guarantee future performance and that trading in financial markets is risky. Therefore, market participants should exercise extreme caution and always adhere to money management principles to avoid losing funds.   Among NordFX IB partners, the TOP-3 is as follows:   - The highest commission of the month, amounting to 22,795 USD, was awarded to a partner from Western Asia, account No. 1645XXX; - The second place was taken by a partner from Southern Asia, account No. 1718XXX, who received 8,362 USD; - Completing the top three is their compatriot, account No. 1682XXX, who earned 8,233 USD in May. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • ⏩ Хорошие новости! Теперь вы можете обменять свою криптовалюту на рубли через Тинькофф cash-in!   Новые направления обмена: Tether TRC20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Tether BEP20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Tether ERC20 USDT → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Bitcoin BTC → Тинькофф cash-in RUB Ethereum ETH → Тинькофф cash-in RUB   Не упустите возможность выгодно обменять свою криптовалюту!
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10200$)Продажа: -2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9750usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Our exchange service Expa24.com offers fast and secure cryptocurrency exchange at favorable rates. We guarantee confidentiality of your data, high speed of transactions and reliability.   Current directions: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP. As well as cash and many payment systems.   We accept cash in: - Kiev, Moscow, Minsk - EU countries We give out at our office in North Cyprus.   For any questions write to our support on the site or in a telegram manager (link you will find in the header on our site).   Our contacts: Website: https://expa24.com/en Telegram channel: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 We are on BestChange: https://www.bestchange.com/expa24-exchanger.html  
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Предлагаем Вам сделать выгодный "Обмен Сбербанк RUB на ATM QR-код THB", с помощью обменника криптовалют EX.ATM24.PRO. Низкие комиссии, а также Большие резервы.   КОНТАКТЫНаш сайт: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • Искусственный интеллект и криптовалюты: как AI меняет мир цифровых активов   Искусственный интеллект (AI) и криптовалюты — два передовых направления, которые стремительно развиваются и начинают пересекаться, создавая новые возможности и вызовы для рынка цифровых активов. Эти технологии, каждая по-своему революционная, в сочетании способны изменить финансовый ландшафт и принести существенные изменения в способах управления, торговли и обеспечения безопасности криптовалют!   AI в торговле криптовалютами   Одним из самых очевидных применений AI в мире криптовалют является алгоритмическая торговля. Торговые боты, использующие машинное обучение и искусственный интеллект, могут анализировать огромные объемы данных в реальном времени, выявлять тренды и принимать решения быстрее и точнее, чем человек. Это позволяет трейдерам получать преимущества в высокочастотной торговле (HFT) и минимизировать риски.   AI также помогает в создании прогнозных моделей, которые анализируют исторические данные и внешние факторы, такие как новости и социальные медиа. Эти модели могут предсказывать тенденции развития рынка с высокой степенью точности, что особенно важно в такой волатильной среде, как криптовалютная.   AI для обеспечения безопасности   Безопасность всегда была и остается одной из ключевых проблем в криптовалютной индустрии. AI может значительно повысить уровень безопасности за счет выявления аномальных действий и подозрительных транзакций. Механизмы машинного обучения могут анализировать поведение пользователей и автоматически блокировать подозрительную активность, предотвращая кражи и мошенничество.   Более того, AI может использоваться для улучшения протоколов аутентификации, таких как биометрическая идентификация и многоуровневая проверка. Это делает невозможным для злоумышленников получить доступ к криптовалютным активам без авторизации.   Децентрализованные AI-платформы   Еще одним интересным направлением является создание децентрализованных AI-платформ на основе блокчейна. Эти платформы позволяют пользователям делиться данными и моделями AI, сохраняя при этом контроль над своими данными и защищая их конфиденциальность. Примером может служить проект SingularityNET, который создает рынок для AI, где разработчики могут продавать свои модели, а пользователи — покупать и интегрировать их в свои приложения.   AI и смарт-контракты   Смарт-контракты — одна из ключевых технологий в экосистеме криптовалют. AI может значительно улучшить их функциональность и безопасность. Например, AI может использоваться для автоматического анализа и проверки условий контрактов, выявления потенциальных уязвимостей и обеспечения их выполнения при соблюдении всех условий. Это может минимизировать риски ошибок и мошенничества, повышая доверие к смарт-контрактам и расширяя их применение в различных сферах, от финансов до недвижимости.   Управление криптовалютными портфелями   Еще одно важное применение AI — это управление криптовалютными портфелями. Интеллектуальные системы могут анализировать рынок и предлагать оптимальные стратегии для покупки, продажи и хранения активов. Такие системы могут учитывать множество факторов, включая текущие рыночные условия, новости, социальные тренды и даже макроэкономические показатели, что позволяет инвесторам принимать более обоснованные решения.   Влияние на DeFi (децентрализованные финансы)   AI также начинает играть важную роль в экосистеме децентрализованных финансов (DeFi). DeFi-платформы, использующие AI, могут предоставлять более точные и персонализированные финансовые услуги. Например, AI может улучшить кредитные рейтинги и условия займов, анализируя данные пользователей и предсказывая их платежеспособность с высокой степенью точности. Это способствует развитию финансовой инклюзии и доступности.   Заключение   Сочетание искусственного интеллекта и криптовалют открывает новые горизонты для инноваций и улучшения различных аспектов цифровой экономики. От повышения безопасности и эффективности торговли до улучшения управления портфелями и расширения возможностей децентрализованных финансов — потенциал этих технологий огромен.   Тем не менее, с развитием этих технологий возникают и новые вызовы, такие как этические вопросы использования AI, защита данных и тд. Важно, чтобы разработчики, инвесторы и регуляторы работали совместно для обеспечения безопасного и устойчивого развития этих технологий.   В конечном счете, AI и криптовалюты вместе могут создать более интеллектуальную, эффективную и безопасную финансовую систему, которая будет выгодна как для пользователей, так и для всей мировой экономики в целом. Инновации в этой области продолжают набирать обороты, а мы начинаем осознавать весь их потенциал!
    • Наш обменный сервис Expa24.com предлагает оперативный и безопасный обмен криптовалют по выгодным курсам. Мы гарантируем конфиденциальность ваших данных, высокую скорость транзакций и надёжность.   Актуальные направления: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP А также наличные и множество платёжных систем.   Принимаем наличные в: - Киеве, Москве, Минске - Странах Евросоюза Выдаем у нас в офисе на Северном Кипре.   По любым вопросам пишите в нашу поддержку на сайте или в телеграмм менеджеру (ссылку Вы найдете в шапке на нашем сайте)   Наши контакты: Сайт: https://expa24.com Telegram канал: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 Мы на BestChange: https://www.bestchange.ru/expa24-exchanger.html
    • 03.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.5%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.3%  USDT   +3.3%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex