Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 17 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

In my opinion, the most popular wallet in Bitcoin is the crypto wallet. Nowadays the coinbase of the day is the perfect and usable wallet. Millions of people around the world are now using this wallet. You can use this wallet as you need. So in my opinion, crypto wallet is a safe and secure wallet.

Crypto wallet is this a wallet for securing our cryptocurrencies and coins it has Low transaction fees no chance of hacking on this one. It is very popular among people Due to Better security system I am using it for many times It's a great wallet

Yes crypto wallet is safe , you can work on any forum of crypto you have no need to worry because crypto is safe except, scammers.... If you work on real forum of crypto then you do not worry. Crypto wallet is used all over the world. It is A very popular wallet

It is safe I guess. The reason is if a brand has named itself on the currency it will not stake it's reputation. 

You can search over Internet for different cryptocurrency wallets.

I prefer you the two famous wallet blockchain and Coinbase wallet. I am using coinbase wallet right now. It is safe and secure. You can store your coins in it without any hesitation. Coinbase wallet is well-known wallet for low transaction fees and its withdraw is fast enough. You can also add your bank account with it. This is very popular wallet. 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

Yes dear a new day will new crypto currency in market which is very odd . It is due to trend of people and thinking too.

Coin base and block chain are very well reputed and safe wallets in this regard. Anyway there are many other wallets working which are introduced by different companies. One should go and check about them on their offical sites and read the guidelines properly. There are different safety guidelines for different wallets. 

• +2 1

Every wallets are good and safe but i prefer hardware wallets and i think it is the best and safest. There are a lot of hardware wallets among them I personally prefer ledger nano S.

Yes, cryptotalk is a good platforum. Trust wallet keep your crypto safe. cryptowallet is widely used in the world. Bitcoin , yobit ,blockcoin and trust are cryptotalk wallet.

• +2 1

Yes lit crypto wallets are safe and secure but be careful because some of them are scams. I suggest you download mobile wallet from Google Play and if you use web wallet then you use your own walletDo not use VPN while doing and and I have some suggestions for you: Confidence, Kyonomi, Jaxx, Atomic Wallet. As I have experienced I think the crypto wallet is completely safe and secure it gives the best service and it is protective from hackers and scammers and if you want to earn through your holding you choose coinbaseCan.I think Crypto Wallet is secure but there are some frauds in this world that don't believe that there are tricks that hack our wallet using tricks we will take care of our wallet, keep your wallet safe and secure

Crypto wallets are safe wallets because these wallets are highly protected. These wallets are very easy to use. You can store your coins for long time. You can access to your account only through the private key without private key you cannot open your account .

Of course the crypto wallet is very  safe and secureBitcoin Wallet is easy to use and reliable, while also being secure and fast.  the security level should be increased .it is very much secured.

I can't told you about all crypto wallets. Because I didn’t use all. I have no experience about all.

I have used one wallet. That is "trust wallet". This is very simple and easy to me. I feel very secure to use it

Yes crypto wallet is safe . A crytocurrency wallet is a device ,physcial medium or a service which stores the public and private keys for transection. Offline wallets are one of the safest methods for holding bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes crypto wallets are safe as they have developed very attractive and interesting features for exchange of cryptocurrencies and also for storing of your cryptocurrencies and tokens. First it provides security to the user so that trust must be builed. And also its transaction fee are also managed and adjusted for user. 

There are so many different types of wallets in the crypto market , but I guess the safest type are the cold wallet although I do not prefer them personally , because I find them a little bit complicated to handle , I prefer online wallets , despite knowing that they are not secure as much as cold ones. 

• +2 1

Yeah, cripto wallet's is save and more than secure. but, we should use it more carefully, because a lot of hacking cases are happening with this kind of site.

Every wallet has their own safety program. Trust Wallet supports more than 40 blockchains.It provides you a safe and easy place to store your coins. Trust Wallet supports the staking of multiple crypto currency including trezor. 

Crypto wallets are really secured wallets. It is thought by some people that online wallets are not secure but in crypto world the security have been provided . security is so high that no hacker can get access to the wallet easily. it is far away from the approch of hackers. So be relax while using the crypto wallets

It depends on how wallet users is handling the wallet, no wallet is completely safe, some phishing attempts has led to many hardware and other offline to be compromised while online wallets are most susceptible to online attacks. But if we avoid malware and also scammers, our wallets are safe. But hardware wallets are safer than online wallets. 

• +1 1

The mainstream wallet for bitcoin is blockchain and coinbase, you can look through them in google. Each wallet has their own wellbeing program, as a rule they will deliver their security and guide on the principle page. Follow that direct, never share your gadget with other and check each connection you acknowledge from online media or email, your wallet will safe.

Yes definitely , crypto wallet is safe and secure but some online wallets are fake it can hack your data or any personal information ,so choose best and great wallet with strong security , I'm using hardware wallet , it is totally safe and secure.

Hello my friend. The encrypted wallet is highly secure, and the blockchain wallet is a very popular and secure wallet that is difficult to hack and easy to use.

Yes of course crypto wallet is safe and secure but some of them are fake and some real, firstly you have to sure about the team  which are working behind the wallet , so in this way you will select the best wallet. I'm using trust wallet , it is most popular among people.