What can be done with the emas, here I guide you. - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeremias1997

What can be done with the emas, here I guide you.

In this post, as the title says, we are going to touch on what emas are in Trading, I particularly do not like to use graphical indicators, if I use Fibonacci but more than that I no longer use, now exponential moving averages are used in the Forex market to help us with further confirmation on the chart. But in what way? The emas, It shows us that you made the graph in the past, since these are divided by temporalities and normally an Ema from the smallest is used in a temporality of eight and that Ema would show us what has happened in the past eight days. The market as such is fractal if it makes a movement in the past it can do it in the future, therefore the week if it is learned to use them and the movement in the past is detected, This will help us to detect movements in the present, Now it should be noted that the emas also function as supports and resistances, and if they are correctly configured they tend to have a success of 65% to 75%, as the market says it is not perfect so I recommend that you mix them with other of your confirmations.

• +2 1