Florida regulators are investigating Karatbars - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elton23

Florida regulators are investigating Karatbars

Florida regulators are investigating Karatbars, a German company that’s been promoting a token tied to a Miami “crypto bank” without any banking license in the state.

Karatbars International GmbH has announced plans to follow its first token sale with another one in December 2019. While the 2018 token sale was for its allegedly gold-backed KaratGold Coin (KBC), this year the company has been promoting a KaratBank Coin connected to a “cryptocurrency bank” in Miami.

The claim about a cryptocurrency bank seems to have landed the firm in hot water with the Florida Office of Financial Regulation (OFR).

Be careful people!!

This is real scam - deposit working - recieve coins in �Exchange wallet in 5-10 min. but no chance to get withdrawal. All withdrawal go to unknown destination - no any data in blockchain. They just steal all withdrawals.

Agree with your opinion no good project for long time holding, I remember when start investing with centra coin ICO where have success listing on binance with higher price, I think price could raise up and I hold it for long time, but today delist from exchange market and coin of centra have been scam and not have price any more.

Actually I researched KaratGold Coin and I found this coin is scam and making peoples fool. This coin price not staying constant, if you see this coin price then you can see KaratGold coin price go up 0.12 dollars and then come down 0.2 dollars. It means this coin doing scam.