Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

Now bitcoin price is around $7500 and at the end of 2019 the price will go upto around $8000. in 2020 price will go upto $20,000. so i am going to hold my coin.And as to whether price will increase or fall, we can just wait for it.

For this, it looks like it has actually been answered and Bitcoin has proven itself. That the Bitcoin price based on growth can be said to go Rise up.

I think it is impossible to answer this question unequivocally, it can both grow and fall in price, but many sources predict good growth in the next few years, but whether to believe them is a personal matter for everyone

On 12/16/2019 at 5:34 AM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

I don't really now for sure, it recently hit 12k and now it's around 10k, but a few months ago the price was $6000 so I think that eventually (and hopefully) will surpass 20k like it did back in 2017, and after that it will go up even higher. Maybe someday it will hit 100k? who knows

The price of Bitcoin will continue to rise either slowly and with sudden falls, bitcoin will stabilize and continue its way up to very interesting values in the future. Less and less tokens are being produced and when they are no longer generated they will be much more precious and their value will rise to unimaginable levels.

On 16/12/2019 at 4:34, Ken said:

¿Qué sabes sobre el precio de bitcoin? ¿Subirá o no? Solo espero subir el precio de btc para tener más dinero. Si conoce el precio de btc o tiene el gráfico donde muestra el precio de subida / bajada de btc.

That's something you don't know, all they say is speculation, this is taken according to the historical in its price, since this gives us an idea of what can happen in the future, but it's really very uncertain to know if it will go up or down in price. 

The dream of all of us who have bitcoin is to go up, although many say it will rise to $100,000, a figure that is not far-fetched, but for that to happen it will take a long time, so for now it is up to us to expect it to rise back to $20,000 again. 

In the short term it is very difficult to know, but in the long term it is obvious that bitcoin is going to be on the moon above $ 30,000 in 2022

It's very difficult  to predict. But I think btc is increased it's price but very slowly. As we can see in chart clear view on long tarm it's price going on upward direction.

Friend so far it is not known if it went up or down. Most likely, it has risen but we hope to see that bitcoin increases in value more and more.

I see that the bitcoin price will increase, as the time for bitcoin Low value is too late

Edited by minoooo5

The truth is that bitcoin is a good crypto currency for long-term investment. All daily and weekly analyses indicate that it will continue to break historic prices, and that the difficulty of mining it increases over the years guarantees that it will rise to unprecedented levels.

Due to this unpredictable market then its really hard to buy when everyone is on fear or uncertainty and this is why where the market slumps down then you cant see any possible buying indications nor the confidence of investors out there are just lurking in the dark.You cant really avoid to put up into your mind that the price might even go down further where it will surely make you hesitate because everyone is doing the same thing and when market rise on where everyone is buying then confidence had been regained thats why you would see the same behavior most of the time.

It is expected that in the future the price of bitcoin will rise due to the high demand that it could have for the increasingly growing number of users and the increase in the difficulty of mining. It is the principle of the law of supply and demand.

Couldn't tell where the price is heading for my brother. Just reduce your risk and as long as you trade above $ 10,000 everything is fine

Bitcoin Price is bound to go up soon but it has stuck under $11000 because some of the events going on in the cryptocurrency world. Well known exchange KuCoin has claimed that it has lost $150 million worth of crypto currency. These kind of events are holding bitcoin price below $11000 otherwise its price will increase soon. 

Bitcoin is still keeping its level. A year and a half ago, it was $3,500 apiece. Now it costs 10650. He falls and grows all the time. That's a reason to make money from it. I advise you to invest.

The price of Bitcoin has been recovering, I think that by the end of this year its value could reach $ 12000. In the long term, its price is predicted to go over $ 100k, so Bitcoin is and will continue to be a good cryptocurrency to invest in.

Everything is possible in the cryptocurrency market, since it is volatile and nothing really controls it, except those whales, however this 2020 bitcoin has remained, has risen and fallen gradually.

Bitcoin's price seems stabled now, i cant really tell what will happen next, i will rather relax and watch how it all plays out in the end

bitcoin price is very good right now. But towards the end of the year, it may rise further. Towards the end of each year, the price of bitcoin increases. You can already see detailed charts on stock exchanges. However, everything is a matter of supply and demand. everything can change at any time.

• +5 1

I can only predict about it and I am really optimistic that the price of Bitcoin will definitely rise in the coming days.  In fact, I have been waiting for the BTC price to increase for the last few days but still the price has not increased.  Hopefully it will increase soon.  However, it may take more time for prices to rise.  Now the price of bitcoin is much lower so I am buying bitcoin from others.  If the price goes up to make a profit later.