What do you think of yobit’s MINEX option?? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Criss007

What do you think of yobit’s MINEX option??

The average recovery period is two months But the higher the rate of the MINEX currency in which payments are made the lower the recovery.. Also a very important point the price of the miners is not stactic With every purchase of a miner except for the cheapest (Micro) there is a price increase 0.1% per miner ..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

متوسط فترة الاسترداد هو شهرين ، ولكن كلما ارتفع سعر عملة MINEX التي يتم سداد المدفوعات بها ، انخفض معدل الاسترداد .. وهذه نقطة مهمة جدًا وهي أن سعر المعدنين غير ثابت مع كل عملية شراء لعامل منجم باستثناء لأرخص (ميكرو) هناك زيادة سعرية بنسبة 0.1٪ لكل عامل منجم ..

YOBIT cloud minis has several important advantages: low entry threshold (from $100), daily charges and daily payments.
Also the MINEX token on which payments are made, has very high growth possibilities, since to protect your investments, part of the funds are allocated to the token swap, which gives you a stable and constant growth of the currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Mining for Yobit is a wonderful feature added at this time, but you need capital on Bitcoin to start investing in the initial Micro plan. You need approximately $ 320 to start making profits from Minex daily  (9 Tokens) and sell it, but that depends on the price of minex in buying and selling. We hope that Its price is always stable until you make profits comfortably

8 hours ago, naylinda said:

Yobit is a wonderful feature added at the moment, but you need capital in Bitcoin to start investing in the initial Micro plan. You need about $ 310 to start earning Minex daily (9 Tokens) and sell it, but that depends on Minex price on buy and sell Yobit mining is the best for now, you can easily earn more than 900 usd per month investing in it I feel lucky to buy when its price only 0.015 btc is now 0.032 and it is also safe mining without any hardware

I think yobit's MINEX is much prettier than this option.  Because a lot of people will make money in many ways through this option.  This is a great platform to make money so I think this option is a very good option and from here the new ones and the old ones can earn very well.

I think it's great to invest part of your budget in V-Mining or some other option like invest box, they have a lot of features to generate good passive income

Nice topic from big cryptocurrency players Yobit But I do not participate in MINEX yet, but I really want to Payback period of about 2 months, quite a good investment

15 hours ago, Criss007 said:

El período de recuperación promedio es de dos meses Pero cuanto mayor es la tasa de la moneda MINEX en la que se realizan los pagos menor es la recuperación. También un punto muy importante el precio de los mineros no es estático Con cada compra de un minero excepto el más barato (Micro) hay un aumento de precio del 0,1% por minero.

Correct, its value will always be increasing, as well as the miner that must be bought, as the minex that continues to increase its value, and in the same way it is highly recommended to invest in a yobit miner since you generate very good profits.

I think it is a pretty good option for all those users who want to earn extra money, yobit is a good platform and if it does this it is because it will give good results

Vmining from YOBIT has several important advantages such as daily payments.
the MINEX token on which payments are made, has very high growth possibilities, because to protect your investments, part of the funds are allocated to the token swap, which gives you a stable and constant growth of the currency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

as l see mine is not gonna die its one of the project that will bring impact in world of crypto as you you can see its getting more value day by day and its boosting yo token its blooming right now only two those coin minex and yo is the best now you wont regret if you buy it lets look it since the launch of vmining on yobit the performance is very good as compared to other coins   

• +2 1

Sincerely I have not idea about the future of Minex, I thin it is depended about the VMining, if the VMining will stay for long time, the Minex Token will be with a bright future, if no will die like many new coins. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, in reality I don't know whether to think that it is an advantage or disadvantage that only this exchange has, I have several doubts about cloud mining, first I do not see supports that demonstrate the transparency of this project, however the strategy they have for Giving sustainability to minex is good, but the million dollar question is what would happen if there are no longer people buying or investing in minex?

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yobit mining is best for now the MINEX token on which payments are made, has very high growth possibilities, since to protect your investments, part of the funds are allocated to the token swap, which gives you a stable and constant growth of the currency.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

I like MINEX. The average recovery period is 2 months, but the higher the rate of the MINEX currency in which payments are made, the lower the recovery.

Also a very important point: the price of the miners is not static! With every purchase of a miner, except the cheapest (micro), there is a price increase of 0.1% per miner. This innovation was launched on 16 September and the following day the price rose by 5.2%.

• +5 1

Currently the mining in Yobit looks very lucrative, I hope soon to raise the money, to start mining, before the price continues to rise, since lately it is becoming very popular.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, Edwinvicky said:

I think Minex is still at the early stage, soon we will see the actual price, I know Yobit wouldnt make go down like other coins.

Who knows)

• +5 1

Minex is supported by the virtual mining of yobit so the increase in its value advances very quickly as we can see now, it has a very good price to buy and take advantage of the rise.

• +5 1