What guarantees that a currency is stable? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sdluca70

What guarantees that a currency is stable?

So the market is the one who controls currency rates. If there is a demand for purchase,  the price will increase, and if everyone sells the price will decrease. 

Well, according to our Economics, the price will be remain stable if the demand of the coin will be exactly equal to the supply of that coin. It is because price depends on the demand and supply of the coin. If these will be changing, the price of that coin will also be changing, and will not remain stable. So there is not any guarantee for the coin's price would be remains stable.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Nothing in fact, the currency stability is not guaranteed because it can lose its value at any time, depending on demand and display, if the demand is high, the value will increase but if the demand is low, they will definitely fall.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Stable currencies are those that have stable circulation and stable growth and have high safety factors for investors and traders

• +1 1

As most of the currencies are just scam in online forums. So it's difficult to recognise the stable currency. It's all dependant on supply and demand of currency. If it have a few dealers then it vanishes soon. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My friend who guarantees the stability of the currency is to have a strong project, that will increase the demand for it, and this currency will last for long periods. We see that weak currencies that do not have a strong project do not remain for a long period of time but collapse after a short time, so it is dangerous to invest in them.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, the price of cryptocurrencies depends on the amount of their circulation, the more people trade in them, the greater the value of the currency and the cryptocurrencies are unstable, as they are in a state of continuous decline and rise

Nothing guarantees the stability of the currency, as it increases and decreases according to supply and demand for it. Therefore, we cannot predict whether it will stabilize one day, but I believe this is something difficult.

Edited by Nooga

Welcome, my friend. If you mean in stable currency a currency like USDT, I think this currency maintains its stability by linking it to the US dollar . As for the rest of the digital currencies, I think it is difficult to be stable because their price depends on supply and demand .

• +3 1

Only by reading, learning, using, gaining knowledge, gaining experience and investing can we determine which cryptocurrency coin is stable.

• +1 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform 1st floor I want to tell you that all of you there at the current situation in current time we cannot now what can see the stabilizer or not because the current situation is facing many fluctuating the currencies and overall the word problem

I do not have accurate information, but it is certain that stable currencies such as Tether and BUSD are not controlled by supply and demand, unlike other cryptocurrencies, whose prices are in constant fluctuation.

A currency is stable according to its market demand and supply. If demand and supply are stable and there is no rise in its value, it is stable Usually physical coins are stable, their value remains constant. Cryptocurrencies are never stable, their prices can change at any time.

Yes, dear, your topic is very important. People who actually enter the field of cryptocurrencies must know this matter exclusively, which is how to support the work remains stable on the ground. Dear there are points of support and points of resistance to clamping the resistance Words counting the currency in the rise striking resistances made for other people Sell in return a little Support points are points of purchase for people through which they support the work in general, and thus the price of the currency is maintained through points of sale and sail points that are generally distributed among support and resistance points. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, a little difficult question. If we could know that, everyone would have made a lot of money from investment, but what I know are the two main factors in the stability of digital currencies are the link between the digital currency and a fixed fiat currency such as the dollar The US and the British pound, for example. The second factor is the quantity of supply and demand for the digital currency. This is a major factor affecting the stability of the currency 

• +4 1

Stablecoins are a form of cryptocurrency linked to the value of a 'fiat' currency like the dollar or the euro, a physical good like gold or real estate, or another cryptocurrency. There are also Stablecoins, which are not linked to any other currency but are managed by algorithms to keep their value stable. As a result, most cryp's variance is reduced.

Seats are sedentary type of work are encrypted and is assessing this work by supply and demand, compared to other currencies, for example the euro compared to the US dollar and the British pound, but there's always the risk of the loss of currency value

Dear, this is a very important topic that was presented in this section in general, the support points and the resistance points. It is the one who guarantees the stability of the currency in general.  The volume to sell has decreased Thank you very much.

• +3 1

In my personal opinion, I believe that cryptocurrencies are related to their stability according to supply and demand, in addition to investment measures and also compared to other currencies.

A stable currency is a currency whose price is always constant and whose value is close to the value of a currency, such as the udt, so its value is like the value of the US dollar

The support team responsible for the currency project is the one that guarantees its stability by linking it to the American dollar and burning a certain amount of coins intermittently.

• +4 1

there is no guarantee that  crypto currency stays stable it fluctuates all the time so be confident and choose wisely which coin on which you are investing, 

Any cryptocurrency or coin on the crypto network can indeed be made completely secure. Bitcoins, and so far as I could understand, have a little more importance than just about every other coin. Several other coins, such as cryptocurrency and ethereumm, are gaining popularity.

I do not think that there is a standard for the stability or stability of the cryptocurrency as in other currencies.  There are several factors that affect the currency's rise or fall, and I think that the most prominent of these factors is supply and demand .

• +4 1

Greetings, The support and resistance points, which were discussed in this section in general, are a very important subject. It is he or she who ensures the currency's overall stability. The amount of merchandise to be sold has decreased. Thank you so much for everything.

• +5 1