What is the information necessary to enter the world of cryptocurrencies?? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Widmenson

What is the information necessary to enter the world of cryptocurrencies??

Nice to meet you. Welcome to this forum. Well said. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us.  To enter this whole world, good tips that you shared. 

• +1 1

In cryptotalk forum you can know and learn many things about crypto currency. Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. If you want to go ahed with crypto currency then you need to have some knowledge. If you want to invest or trade in crypto currency then you must have to know about market conditions. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

In cryptotalk forum you can know and learn many things about crypto currency. Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. If you want to go ahed with crypto currency then you need to have some knowledge. If you want to invest or trade in crypto currency then you must have to know about market conditions. Take advice from experts. 

What you need to learn about cryptocurrency and gain the right knowledge before trying your luck in trading or investing.  I advise you to spend more in the forum and explore all the sections of Cryptotalk and the pinned posts must be read carefully You must learn a lot about Cryptotalk and cryptocurrency.  You will then have a better idea of what to do and what not to do.  You need to learn about the risks you face when working with cryptocurrencies.  All this information is very important.

Well for you to enter into the world of crypto you have to study it very well and you will do   intensive research so that you can clear your doubt about it, seek for experience and knowledge about it so that you can know how to take your steps. 

On 10/6/2020 at 7:24 PM, Widmenson said:

In today's world we can see that cryptocurrencies are part of the most important trends, and that's why we see that many people revealed their interests in this topic,

but if we can highlight we will see that the vast majority know almost nothing about this, or do not have the real information necessary to enter this world and take good advantages. 

we see that the vast majority are only based on some previous experiences that other people had or only get carried away by Popular flows like smart contracts, but the big and real question would be what information is really needed to get started in the world of cryptocurrencies?? 

I think if you want to enter in the world of cryptocurrencies you should just get information about it through this because I have also have not an information about this and through this forum I am getting knowledge about it and I think it is not so much difficult.

• +1 1

To enter this world, you must educate yourself with information and forums in all its forms by reading, following up and watching educational videos, and this is something that needs patience to reach your goal and to enter this huge world

I think you should start by searching for all the information and technologies from which cryptocurrencies and blockchain started to understand the mechanism of their work, where they were produced, and what are the available fields, and then you will decide whether to start mining, trading or technical analysis.

You have raised a good point. The answer is that you should learn all the basic skills needed to understand the crypto importance. You should be very much focused on your objective that why you joined this forum and you should improve yourself on daily basis.

• +3 1

the first factor you need to do is examine as an awful lot as you may, the principles of cryptocurrencies, what are their risks or advantages that you could have whilst the use of cryptocurrencies in youtuber there are many tutorials that permit you to loads to get in advance in this discipline. 

You are actually very true about this theory. Most of the beginners have attain their knowledge from other people posts. Same this process also repeating. But the most representative way to get knowledge about cryptocurrency is to search it as well. Some books, articles and blogs could be founded. Trust me guys, that will make you real time trader. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are many things that you would be necessary to know one thing more I want to tell you that you should to follow the rules of this forum that is very necessary for you otherwise you will be removed from this forum

I agree with you, my friend. Important information to get started in the world of cryptocurrencies is on the cryptotalk forum. It is the diligence in working and searching for all useful information and benefiting from the expertise of experts in this field.

• +1 1

Any one should have his own experience in crypto currency then he can have a good idea about the power and how to use the crypto currency, and never trust any one or take action with his own experience, you need to build yours..

• +1 1

It is good to have such information because it takes a lot to be able to help others. New people need such information in order to form their skills. 

Just to.learn to handle these cryptocurrencies very well so as not to get discouraged at the moment we have to read a lot a know about mining investment transmission and transaction.

I believe that we must have the basic knowledge and information about cryptocurrency in order to enter the world of cryptocurrency. But we can also learn knowledge about cryptocurrency after joining this forum because it is a great forum for learning knowledge and information about cryptocurrency

Technically, you dont have to learn a whole encyclopedia about cryptocurrencies, even if you don't know anything you can still join this forum to learn. It is both fir learning and teaching. The experienced ones are teaching here while the novices are learning

hello friend I am agreed with you we should know about that how its work and what is the rules and regulations of cricket ok how we can invest money on this platform and your information advantages and disadvantages of the total ok so in that way we will able to working in cryptocurrencies

hello dear hope so you are doing well i am newbie and from my point of view the information which are necessary for cryptocurrencies is you gain proper knowledge and information about the market price and which currency is better if you want to do trading and investment

• +5 1

To enter the world of cryptocurrencies, we must know everything related to it, including its investment and exchanges for each currency, expectations of its rise or fall in the future, methods of withdrawal and exchange, as well as withdrawal fees.

Yes you are right dear mate. We really need to know about cryptocurrencies because now it is becoming one of the part of our life. So we need to learn about that clearly after that only we need to enter cryptocurrencies world.

This article is filled with too much reality. When I meet new people, they may not be aware of bitcoins, but due to the excitement around Bitcoins, they will be aware of Bitcoins. I assume there is a need to increase awareness in such a way that proportional steps can be adopted to make more people understand more about cryptocurrencies.

I entered the forum without much prior knowldge only those that my freind hd shared with me,anyone should have his own experiance in crypto currency then he can have a good idea about the power and how to use of cryptocurrency,make your own research,meet cryptpcurrency experts one on one make enquiries,study the opetation and of each cryptocurrency in the market and much more.

On 4/1/2021 at 8:31 AM, josefa12 said:

You should buy any cryptocurrency that is within your reach, better if it is bitcoin or litecoin, if you are already informed and educated about it, what remains is to take the risk if you have the opportunity. Good luck.

@josefa12 The first information that you should have when entering the world of cryptocurrencies is what they are and how to use them, what they are for and then do everything we need to make money through them, but you have to learn first, you cannot trade without knowing anything about it,
first study everything you can about cryptocurrencies and then buy and trade with them.