What is the information necessary to enter the world of cryptocurrencies?? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Widmenson

What is the information necessary to enter the world of cryptocurrencies??

First of all we have to read the policies and the format of this forum. We have to get the concepts of crypto currency. We can get knowledge form youtube and google. 

In fact, my friend, you want sufficient experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing. I suggest you explore all sections of cryptocurrencies to get to know more about these cryptocurrencies. Good luck to all dear loved ones.

• +3 1

You must know everything about cryptocurrencies in order to be able to enter this world, whether it is in books, videos, or searching on Internet pages as possible in order to enter the world of cryptocurrencies without any problem, and some things must be considered before  Investing is like understanding the market and learning to anticipate its fluctuations.

You need to gain knowledge and experience in order to become a successful person in the field of cryptocurrencies. Do research and read posts by other members and you will gain more knowledge.

• +3 1

First you must be informed of the risks involved in having cryptocurrencies, as well as how you can get profitability because almost all of us invest to make profits, and be determined to take it into practice

Hello my dear friends, first of all, we have to understand the course of the forum and how to deal with its instructions raised in it and deal with cryptocurrencies either by proposing topics to discuss about them or occupying the mind in finding investments to employ in the crypto world for cryptocurrencies and make them like other currencies in circulation and strive to trade them on a wider scale and not limit them to Small environment

• +5 1

I think data about the genuine coin projects, their experience and odds of their endurance and beginning of bull run are very significant. This data can make an individual effective on digital forms of money.

You can succeed by working on this forum as well as gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to multiply your profits in investing, trading and crypto talk has key laws to be successful read the comments and learn .

• +3 1

Read many articles and watch many videos on youtube. The more you read and watch, the more you can succeed in this field. Focus on analysing which can learn you the strategy of when to buy and when to sell. Your basic work for planning will be on trading view site. Good luck my friend. 

It is a good question, everyone should know that, I am a new member here and I will try to gain experience and learn from others here, You must be patient in order to gain real knowledge, because that is the key to success 

To work in the field of digital currencies, you must obtain sufficient information about the types of digital currencies and the types of portfolios and the way to deal with them, study conversion fees for each currency, and do currency analysis and know the size of their trading . In addition to many other skills. You have to be patient and educate yourself well before starting work so that you do not experience significant losses .

• +1 1

Hello friends, I think there are some information needed to enter the world of cryptocurrency, so as for me, I advise you to make proper research about the cryptocurrency world from reliable source for better understanding of the cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

Well my dear friend, I think the most important information to enter the world of encrypted currencies is knowing the encrypted currencies themselves and what they are because it is the most difficult part, as it is necessary to know the correct methods to achieve profits from these currencies

• +2 1

crypto currency is the digital currency buy you can use it any where you want and buy all important things from it related to our life so you need to have complete information about the cryptocurrency before you enter on it like how to use it and get more profits from cryptocurrency 

The first thing they have to do is pay attention to the new terminology and understand it well, in addition to reading a lot of information and topics on Google or YouTube help them, in addition to patience and focus on benefit more than profit.

This post hold so much truth in it. whenever I come across a person they might not have heard about cryptocurrencies but because of the hype of Bitcoins be would have some were heard about Bitcoins. I think that there is a need to create more awareness in a way that proportional measures to be introduced that would help more people become more informative about cryptocurrencies.

Hey, buddy.
At first you have to search on Google or YouTube about cryptocurrencies and how to work with them 
And you have to set a clear goal to build the right base to start from. 
If you decide to invest, you should analyze the market and currencies well to avoid loss .... Always be patient. 
Good luck

Edited by Mariana 1

You are completely right, the new members think that it is all about commenting, sharing, and following the forum rules. If you want to delve into this topic, you have to know all kinds of currencies, their importance, and their price, in addition to exchanges. And gaining experience from old-timers to learn how to work. And there is a lot more too.

Before entering the world of cryptocurrencies, extensive studies should be discussed about this field, how to operate in the stock exchange, how to trade cryptocurrencies and their value in the market, so we can be confident and cautious.  

• +2 1

Dear friend @Jawad Bukhari @Ali iskandr we should first get an idea of work. I think you need to first understand the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies, such as their type, process essays and blockchain technology that goes with them, mining these currencies, investing and trading and gaining extensive information about these areas. Thank you 

Dear first of all you have to know about what is the cryptocurrencies and how they can be used in the real world. And then you will have to know everything about cryptocurrencies to enter the world of cryptocurrencies. Dear thank you for sharing such a useful topic I like it.

• +4 1

My friend, the information gained through working in this forum can entitle you to enter the world of coding with full force, so you do not have to worry about it and keep working. Thank you.

• +4 1

Before entering the world of cryptography, you must study some terms in the world of cryptography and gain experience about encrypted digital currencies through this forum by reading the content of experts in this field I also believe that we should learn the principles of investing in cryptocurrencies, economic study and analysis of the cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

Dear friend, I think you are right. Those who know about currencies only superficial information from them only want short-term gain, but if you want to be a long-term fighter, you must be patient and persistent, and persevere with reliable sources of information, and that  Learn about the various digital currencies that exist and which ones you should trust and invest in, know how the blockchain works, and how to avoid fraudsters by knowing their different methods.

In order to be able to enter encryption, you must stay in constant contact with everything related to encryption first in Telegram, as Telegram is the application that made me enter this field secondly YouTube and Google as well. This application helps in a tremendous way in depth and diligence has its role as well. You cannot deny ijtihad.

• +3 1