Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 26 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

On 10/5/2020 at 12:31 AM, XAH30 said:

yobit бот нормальный такой, все понятно, че куда жать, да и валют нормально, еще и какие ни какие плюшки раздают))

Да, друг, он очень прост в использовании, он понятен, и в нем есть все виды инструментов, которые мы можем использовать, монеты, комиссии за все, это супер, привет.

Yobit exchange 24 hours trading volume is $80,891,770.04 (7,594.87 BTC). Yobit is established in year N/A. This cryptocurrency exchange is located in Russia 

CHECK YOBIT.NET

On 10/4/2020 at 7:20 PM, EnmanuelM said:

Do you think that using this method is a scam, if it is true there are many bots but this one looks real because a lot of people use this bot! according to your knowledge which one can be used? if you know of one tell me !!!!

This is a real friend, if there is one or another that scam, but this is not the case, in telegram you can search for airdrop groups and they come out several, if not on twitter, greetings.

The Yobit platform has an excellent reputation, which is why its telegram bot is a reliable exchange tool. I visit many telegram bots and this one seems recommendable.

It is also the first time for me that I use the bot. I'm always a little suspicious of telegrams. But since yobit announced everything by email, and also offered this, I gained confidence. It's a very good idea and it's really easy to use.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:03 PM, Soaib khan said:

I not Trust Your Bot In Telegram Many Spam Bots Please Make A Website For Airdrop

It does make it hard to trust the bot when there’s so many scam bots on telegram. Anyone can create, fund and advertise their bot on telegram easily. There are so many scams that look just like fastexrobot but I think it’s the only one I can trust.

Thanks for developers for 0% commission when withdrawing to Qiwi. I use Qiwi as i main wallet, and it's not very comfortable, if i pay commission, for withdraw. 

I never withdraw from fastexbot I cant say if it is secure or nothing ,if you have good experience with fastexbox say me 

Edited by J7torresperez

The main reason I chose the Yobit exchange is to use the ruble on a par with other currencies. Yobit allows us to perform all types of operations with the ruble, for example: interest-free exchanges and withdrawals to the wallets of Russian users. I live in Russia, and it is very convenient for me.

Como están amigos, aun no han dicho si extiende al 12 o mañana es el ultimo día para hacer publicaciones yo igual sigo haciendo ya que me han eliminados varias y no me quiero confiar de que ya tengo las que requieren y me las eliminen, no se cual sera el metedo que utilizan pero, se que las estoy haciendo bien y de igual manera las quitan.

Я получил электронное письмо от Yobit об этом боте , и уже попробовал его, он действительно кажется хорошим на первый взгляд, и мы тоже хотим знать сборы за вывод и депозит, чтобы посмотреть, можем ли мы идти вперед или нет, но в любом случае это отличная идея

FastBot by Yobit exchange is very useful and helpful service where you can check the currency, exchange your money or withdraw your money using just your phone. I can thank the Yobit team. I know many of us can say that it isn't completely safe of smthg else. I sure you can trust this service) 

Great exchange, this is my first time using a telegram bot. Note that using the exchange with him is much easier than on the sites of exchangers.

I have this bot running, but sent to the archive, since I rarely trade on the yobit exchange and I don't need courses

Today, the yobit telegram bot is very useful, with different ways to fund your account and exchange right there, in addition to using it to make the launches that yobit makes, I think this tool still has a lot to give and what hara, I have it and it is very easy to use

J'ai vu ce bot, mais je ne sais pas s'il est complètement sûr, et quelle est la différence entre échanger ce bot et échanger sur la bourse officielle Yobit. Je veux dire, quelles sont les principales caractéristiques qui me font échanger des robots au lieu de l'échange. Pouvez-vous en expliquer quelques-uns.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:31 PM, Zervanix said:

I am still hesitant to use the yobit telegram bot and choose to trade directly through the website, because now there are so many telegram bots and most of them end up scam

I think your opinion is very valid Mr. We must wait a bit to see if this post is poisonous for us users. Good point of view...

On 10/11/2020 at 5:35 PM, nickbrian4 said:

we are all attentive to the great launch of the dlrs by yobit

We are all attentive to the great launch of yobit dlrs. net. True, but it seems that we had to wait more than necessary, hee ...

The Yobit Telegram Bot. Everything looked good but they still had some problem and I think it will come to a happy ending for the good of all of you if Yobit.net...

On 12/11/2019 at 9:08 AM, BullRunBit said:

This is very good and easy way to exchange coins or coins for fiat or fiat for coins without registration. And it's good that your putt Yobit codes option too. Just one suggestion, I dont see fees is it same like on exchange or different for trading/exchange (0.2%) and for withdraw coins and fiat will be good that have some info about that.

A job well done, this bot is very useful from it we can perform multiple tasks and it is fast without work, apart is easy to use, its notifications are important and without having to open other sites we can see prices of the coins right here, or do the Yobit airdrops from the same bot.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:37 PM, carlosimf said:

Good afternoon friends, I would like to learn more about these platforms and be able to help you

If you still are searching for help do conntact me.

I have tested the yobit.net robot on telegram and am satisfied with its performance.

Does anyone know when the Free Dollars from the latest yobit.net aridrop will be distributed?

What I like the most about this bot is that every day it sends you the price of the most famous cryptocurrencies, in my case I always see them when I wake up and it helps me know how the market is.