Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

On 12/11/2019 at 6:21 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

We think same like you and now we have fact trading/ investment not easy and many people bankrupt because of this. Reality is painful but now I see crypto as alternative income, the main income is off line job. Believe or not that mindset make me can control passion and patient at the same time.

It pains seeing people trying to make riches without any hardwork. Scammers know that this is what people want so they use that to their advantage. We need to stop hunting after all those platforms that promise you high yield and go I to something like staking which is more realistic and would last long.

No friend, crypto-currencies are a form of passive business or slow profits, since it is necessary to be attentive to the market and choose the best option to buy, sell or trade. If you want to be rich in less than a week, you will lose all your savings, this is a business of patience and good decision making.

• +5 1

11 hours ago, Jorge95950 said:

I think that there is no way to become rich quickly, even people who win the lottery have been investing in it for years, that is why investing in cryptomonies is a process of patience and above all of having sufficient bases on the subject to make adequate investments that do not generate losses, everything is possible with effort and patience.

So far, there is no way to become a millionaire quickly, neither with the lottery nor with gambling is it possible to have the financial stability we want so much, that's why investing in crypto-currencies is a way to passively generate income, in a calm way, with patience and above all to have enough bases with basic knowledge in the matter to make adequate investments that do not generate losses.

Edited by WillSol23
  • +5 4

3 minutes ago, WillSol23 said:

So far, there is no way to become a millionaire quickly, neither with the lottery nor with gambling is it possible to have the financial stability we want so much, that's why investing in crypto-currencies is a way to passively generate income, in a calm way, with patience and above all to have enough bases with basic knowledge in the matter to make adequate investments that do not generate losses.

I agree with that, the millions are not going to fall from the sky ...
even in the world of forex or crypto you have to put in a certain amount of effort, either through knowledge or investment or ... both!

• +5 2

On 12/10/2019 at 8:50 PM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

It is neither fast nor slow it is according to your knowledge on the subject to analyze the market.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency is the future currency and quick rich is the luck of that currency you selected but cryptocurrency is not quick rich you may long term become rich.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Only those who came to this market first were able to get rich quickly and strongly. But I think that, as before, knowing how the cryptocurrency market works, you can make good money.

• +5 1

think you are right. It is not as fast as you think. I think you should learn a lot first and continue learning. Maybe you can have a lot of capital then use it on trading but it is not sure that you can earn a lot but it increases your chances of losing money. For my point of view there is no easy money. You will have to take time and make effort to earn it. And when you earn the money you desire it will be a good feeling that you can see the fruit of your hard work.

• +5 1

But I think that, as before, knowing how the cryptocurrency market works, only time will tell. Open to have a lot of faith and hope ...

No matter what job we do, it will take some time to from it. If we dedicate our time, patience and our ability to it, we will be able to earn from it. Most people think that cryptocurrency can make money quickly but our patience is the most important thing to us.Our time, our well-being, our ability, we must dedicate ourselves to it so that we can become a better person at it so that we can have it day by day.Our only misconception is that cryptocurrency can be done quickly and also earn from it, but it's wrong. If we work on it we can do it.

• +5 1

Crypto can make you rich but for this you have to gain understanding about the crypto currency and you must take some sort of risk by investing in crypto coins

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Just keep doing what you are doing. Discover your talents and monetize them... The only thing: ASK TO BE PAID IN CRYPTO LOL

It depends very much on the amount of currency you invest in cryptocurrency. The more money you invest, the more your profits increase. I advise you to invest more, you will earn more.

at first everyone thinks that this is all so simple, but in fact, many do not cope with it and simply forget about the cryptocurrency world

I completely agree that in order to benefit from a cryptocurrency, you need to spend a lot of time to understand this topic. And this can take years, depending on how much free time and desire you have. Only then can you get good money from this.

• +5 1

50 minutes ago, khalidforu said:

Cryptocurrency is the future currency and quick rich is the luck of that currency you selected but cryptocurrency is not quick rich you may long term become rich.

Thank you my friend and keep the work up. In Crypto is the future currency to dominate the fiat currency as it possesses interesting, reputable and special features that are incomparable to fiat system.

Truely Crypto currency is a profitable means of Making but not quick rich as it requires time, patience and above all take as a gradual process.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency is not the best way to get rich very quickly. It is better to buy shares of some world companies than to invest in cryptocurrency. You should never invest your money if you plan to become rich in a very short time and make a lot of money. If you think so, you will only lose money. I know this from my own experience.

I don't think so, because there is nothing instant in this world. All need effort and capital. So it is not easy to get rich so quickly, unless we are the son of an oil king maybe.

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !! Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

In every occupation you has to be patient if you want to succeed. It is an axiom. If you want to become a master in something you has to spent on it 10 thousand hours. 

Money == mastery

mastery == patience 
So money == patience
IT IS SIMPLE

If some1 has another point of view, go ahead and text, I'll text back)

On 11.12.2019 at 05:50, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Apparently, Ethereum and also bitecek, after the 2nd epic of the epidemic are obliged to grow in cost...hope so..savings in bitcoins.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:50 AM, Delgboke said:

Many countries convenced it that crypto and forex are the best way to be rich instantly.

Its true but not all the time and not true for all. 

We know about leverage trading.  we can trade thousand dollars with our 10 dollars and count our profit. if we can really understand the crypto movements properly and predict correctly..then who will beat us?