For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

I'm working in this platform for 2 months.  One of my closest friend suggest me to do work in this forum.  This is just an awesome platform i think.   At first i face some problem but the members of this platform help me a lot so i recover them. I can earn from this platform.  Not only i can earn money from this platform i also gain a vast knowledge which is very helpful for me in future.  I can easily earn from this platform. 

I suggest that every one should work in this platform. 

Thanks dear 💙      

Exactly, I am one of them, my friends motivated me hard to continue my work online since once the quarantine was over I was going to work back to my conventional job and they convinced me and here I am with cryptocurrencies giving it forward every day looking to improve my trading.

• +1 1

I am in crypto around 1.5 months. Having fun in this forum with learning and earning. This forum is changing my life in a better way in this pandemic. I have started seeing myself in a new way. I am very grateful to Crypto as it showed me my inner potential.

Hello friend, I see that you are here for years, what I can tell you in what is running the forum, which is now the best forum site where you can earn cryptos for the work we do, depending on the quality of our work can be considered good by others and thus be able to receive payments.

I have been for cryptotalk forum for almost 2 years, I want to continue my journey here in forum because it is a good source of knowledge and income. This forum gives me an opportunity to get to know more about cryptocurrency, I hope that I will find more source of income other than this that will use my knowledge that I get in this forum.

• +3 1

I joined this form in December nor have I ever heard of it before then one of my class mates told me about it then I joined this form I think to join this form  My division of was very good because it is an interesting form and I am very interested in it and I will never give up because it is my only source of income and I will work hard on it and do well.I get a lot of information from this form and also share my ideas according to my opinion.

i learned about crypto a long ago before i started writing at this forum . it all began in 2018 during the rise of bitcoin and i really got interested in crypto . i found this forum a while ago when i wanted to find good forums where i can follow the news about crypto and i came across this . and then after a while my friend told me that i can earn money here and thus i am here now every day

that's the general reason proof I'm in here. I will be capable to turn a profit at a convenient approach. I connected spectacular discussion board for the reason that November and I don't have greatly yet. it's not only that the general assembly can pay, this supply very much tidings along the way to earn.

I have been working on the crypto for last 4-5 years. I got scammed many times by number of fake websites. But after the recommendation of one of my friends I joined crypto talk this year and finger cross I'm working with very keen interest and getting something new about cryptocurrencies daily.

• +3 1

Tell them first that this is a place to learn and share knowledge before it is a place to earn.

Because if their only thinking is to win, they will make many mistakes that will lead to banning them.

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question that how long I have been their at cryptocurrency, so my answer is 3 years. I have been working cryptocurrency for three years, at the moment I started trading at cryptocurrency. I am very thankful this forum because this give me opportunity to learn trading and I understand trading is the only way to collect profit at cryptocurrency.

Sorry actually I am a beginner and i am newly joined this platform .so i have no knowledge and experience of it . Really sorry but please give me a information about it. Actually i am new member here i joined this platform few days ago. 

I heard about crypto in early 2020 and soon became involved in crypto trading.  I joined this forum a few months ago and I am learning a lot more about cryptocurrency.

I am new member on this forum and I want to tell you that before 15 or 20 days ago I joined this poem No I am working on this forum on the daily basis and one thing I want to tell you that I am lucky to hear on this form

• +4 1

I am new on cryptocurrency and i am learning about this.I just starting now in this forum.I still remember the day as my usually activities before i stumbled on bitcoin.I also work hard in this forum.

Not long ago, just some months time but I'm perceiving it as if it is a year time only because I'm already addicted into it and satisfied enough about the major attribute of knowledge it contains.

Cryptotalk as a forum is indeed a blessing to me and many other here as I believe.

I entered the field of cryptography several months ago and I loved working in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I have had enough experience in this field. If governments allow the use of encryption, I will be one of the first users and promoters of it.

I started here in crypto last month and i am very happy because i can earn money by my own. I hope i could benefit to cryptos for a long term. 

Yes cryptotalk is the best plateform for online earning. It help us to fulfill our dreams and goals. With the help of this forum we can earn money easily and increase our knowledge. This is only plateform where we can earn and learn at the same time. With the help of crypto we can get more benefits and experience.

In fact, I am new to cryptocurrency.  I joined this wonderful forum recently.  A friend convinced me to enter the world of digital currencies.  This wonderful forum gives us knowledge as well as money.  The world of cryptography is a very wonderful world.  I am happy that I am a member of this forum.  I wish all success

I am a new member of Cryptocurrency. I joined here on January 31, 2021. And I've been familiar with cryptocurrency ever since. I think it is a good online medium.

Hi dear, i am new in this platforum. But i start the crypto one year ago. This is the good platforum to working and earning. Many people join it and earn the money.

• +3 1

Well,  the first time I heard of cryptocurrencies was when I was in final year of my university,  but I did not join until just barely towards the end of last year that I decided to join,  but I am looking forward to been a very active member in the world of cryptocurrencies. 

Yes i joined this forum about month ago and now i am complete my two hundreds posts and increasing day by day but the thing that is most important is this forum is very great for student for their communication skills and many more if you are new here so i will advice you to spent more and more time here yo learn or earn....

I have been for almost 4 years and I have been in the crypto field, it is more than wonderful and distinctive. You can learn something new every day and this is the most wonderful thing within this field that can raise your ambitions to their maximum limits