For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

I think that before 20 or 25 days I joined this forum because first of all I have not idea about this forum and the cryptocurrency but one of my close friend tell me about this forum and suggest me to join that's why I join this forum and now I am working on this forum

I consider myself anew member in the crypto world. I learned about it recently and I immediately joined this forum, and I am learning new things about crypto currency ever since. being a member here is a great experience I I know that I can trade and earn more than if I was working at a full time job. But the thing that I am doing now is acquiring new information and learning about the field so my trade becomes a successful one.

• +3 1

I have been in this forum in the recent. I have never started earning anything in this forum but with time I will surely start earning because I'm dedicated to making 20 useful posts that will surely earn me positive reputations.

Edited by Ajkion
  • Useful or interesting 1

I have no longer been on this dialogue board for a lengthy term, possibly about a month in the past, and i won a total lot of information that approves me recognize the encrypted worldwide and the way to exchange, i am grateful to my buddy for inviting me to signal up for here, i am hoping to be profitable via way of submitting suited posts. 

I have joined before but I will stay for a long time anyway. I am very grateful for the crypto. I think I’ve been in the crypto world for 3 years.

Seriously i am just new into the crpto world but when heard about crytotalk project i was so glad and happy that i will been doing this crpto till my life because it can give me more profit than other and we can earn easily more in less amount of time so that i can fullfill my dreams of my life and live comfortably.

The time thats I was know cryptocurrencies about 4 years ago when bitcoin was $3000, o was eligible to buy 2 bitcoins, but because of my fears, there is why I was bought them but now I'm blaming mysel

• +2 1

I have been in crypto for a few months with advice of my son in law. I have been trading, studying the market, learning about it but never I consider myself an expert, I think I am still beginner. In fact he who thinks he is expert in crypto is completely fooling himself. You may acquire great knowledge but there is always more to learn so never give up learning by thinking you are already a professional.

• +3 1

I have been in crypto for about 4 years now, but in and out, sometimes i wonder for that long how much I would have accomplished if i was fully in all that time.

I am not a very old member of this forum.

I joined the cryptocurrency market a few months ago, but I managed to obtain a lot of information related to cryptocurrencies thanks to this forum.

I was also able to collect some cryptocurrencies.

If am not mistaken I have been in cryptocurrency for past two years now and am hoping to see myself making more progress in the cryptocurrency world, although it has not been easy.

Its been almost 3weeks that I am here in cryptotalk. It feels good to be here and work here as a crypto member. When I joined here first I had really less knowledge about the crypto world and now I am aware about a lot of things. I love this forum.

For sure there are many new members want to earn extra money here. It's been 3 years that I'm in crypto world, it was bullish year, it was great time for me.

Probably few weeks or so I joined in on the month of December so is mostly 1 month in here its pretty neat to learn new thing in this forum every single day so its hard to leave this forum.

• +3 1

I joined crypto 1 month ago.I work hard and spend more time here.and the result is that I learn many things about crytpo.I work hard and earn money .I am very happy to join this forum.this forum also give us use full information and profit.

My one best friend tell me about that forum and its advantages .I am.much inspired by knowing the benefits of this forum .Then i also joined cryptotalk .I have been working on crytotalk since 1 month ago .I feel panic in begining but now i am fully relaxed .

I am using it a little days ago which have given me much information knowledge and experience about it's platform . It is really very nice and easy to do I like it very much. Thank you 

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 2:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I am working in the crypto market from almost 2015 and still i am working in it and make good profit in the amrket. Crypto market is the world best market and it give us good profit then the other business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I got to know this field late, I have been working in this field for a few months, and I started in this forum and learned a lot from it, and I wish I had been in this field for a long time

• +3 1

I joined this platform almost one week ago,in a week I learnt so many things about crypto that I didn't know before joining this platform and am fully comfortable by working with it.

• +1 1

I just started when the year 2021 also started. I have known this cryptotalk for a very long time but i was not able to try it back then byt since it is still pandemic i do not have so much thinga to do so i guess that this time is a great opportunity for me to start working here during my free time so it wouldn't be wasted. I hope that my first week here in the forum would be successful so i will continue to work here.

Good question mate. I have been in Crypto for just weeks now i didn't have any course to regret this amazing forum, this forum has given edge over my friends here giving the knowledge on cryptocurrency and how to earn profit from cryptocurrency trading and investment.

I've been here almost a month but i was in to crypto for a 7-8 months. I know it's not much but i think i am still early in crypto world. I also fell very lucky for finding this forum. This forum is a great place to learn new things everyday and we can make some satoshi.

Well i am new here let me count it hardly 2weeks for me of joining in crypto. I joined crypto because i have heard about this forum very, so i decided to join and when i joined i feel very satisfied with this forum. Thank you

I have joined this forum later in the previous month.But I started working in cryptocurrency after the covid lockdown.But without lack of knowledge and information I didint make any money.But after starting on this forum this began to change.Thanks to this forum that I can earn some money for my family  now.