What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

My first purchase was with crypto ETH in early year 2020 and since then I have purchased different forms of crypto and is really nice and it pays well to be in this business.

not accepting however acknowledge. at the point when my companion owed me cash a couple of months after the fact he paid for it utilizing crypto. since he likewise realized that I entered this crypto world then the exchange was effective and legitimate. the issue is addressed, this will be an extremely unprecedented thing

• +1 1

In my country none of the shops or ecommerce sites accept Cryptocurrency. So there is no option but to trade or finally convert to fiat currency.

It is an interesting topic, thank you for this my friend. Based on what I remember, the first purchase that I have done is buying a ripple currency, because last year March 2020, the ripple prices have been a big dump so that I just try to buy a ripple currency and hold it. And last November 2020, the price of ripple has been increases, so that I sell my ripple currency. Luckily, I just profited not so much but it is good enough.

• +2 1

Gentleman I want to tell you that I am new on this forum and I have not earn any money on this forum yet but I am trying to to earn the money on this forum so that's why I am nothing purchase with the crypto earning

I haven't really done any purchases with my crypto since I somehow felt sad whenever it decreases. So I decided to hold it and just enjoy it. But I'm planning to do some investment. Although I only started  joining crypto this year since last year i was just into reading about it.

Nice question  we all are need monwy for our needs i also join crypto for money  first time i purchase medicines  for my puppy and i am very happy . Now i have plan for shopping i have keep my coins when coins cross big amount them i will sell them for hug money so waiting for it 

I think this depends upon the needs of any person we can buy the things that are our needs like car, mobile, property and other things. But I use my earning to fulfill my needs and expenses of daily life .

I think you had a very good opportunity at the time when you mined dogecoin and you took advantage of it. I haven't done any shopping about cryptocurrencies yet. But I can do it later.

My first buy of crypto cash became Bitcoin. Maybe due to the fact I firts were given to the arena of crypto, it became handiest approximately Bitcoin and its price. So I commenced to shop for it and commenced making an investment it. I now and again try and alternate it too.

I earned bitcoin, so I spent it into money and bought a mobile phone with it to help me develop the business, really, it was an incredible feeling

It does not take much effort. I have bought many things with crypto. I have charged more than once and bought a phone through sites that allow payment with digital currencies, so things are now very good.

It does not take much effort. I have bought many things with crypto. I have charged more than once and bought a phone through sites that allow payment with digital currencies, so things are now very good.

My first purchase with crypto was digital domains and it’s domain hosting and bot plan.Now more and more products can be purchased with crypto.I paid for the purchase of the game key using cryptocurrency.

My first currency to deal with was Bitcoin in the area of digital currencies. I used to work in some forums and also got strong trading income. Through these gains, I have been able to buy several items.

Dear many online shipper are accepted the bitcoin as a purchasing or selling commodities I do not purchase special but I purchase the US dollars.

I bought some special needs for the university, and I also bought some clothes. It is good to have such forums. I think they helped students to meet their study expenses, and I also gained extensive knowledge through this forum.

• +2 1

My first purchase with cryptocurrencies was last year, to be precise in July that I acquired a sum of TRX and bought a Netflix plan with this cryptocurrency, I really thought they were teasing me saying that they accept cryptocurrencies and in the end I tried, and It really worked perfectly for me.

I have not purchased anything with the cryptocurrency at because it is not illegal yet in my country but I have made investments on it with it on internet at many websites which is interesting

I am student and I also want to invest on this real base earning platform but I have nothing more money that from two investment but if I have a money so I want to purchase some coin on this site and when the rate will be higher than I can easily select and and much more profitable earning from this real base earning program so I also advised to all member to keep well communication to the market and also attached to this site which is very useful and valuable for you and your work done on this real based learning program.

I have been making a lot of purchases and subscriptions with crypto and I love it. It is very fast and trustworthy. I think that we can transform to making use of cryptocurrencies as our regulated means of exchange. There is also little to no fees attached which means we won't be charged extra amounts for taxes whatsoever.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:29 AM, Fadzinator said:

for me : way back 2014 when Doge coin is hot as a pan,
and I am mining coin using my home pc, then I decided to add GPU (outside my computer)
So I found out about riser, during those times risers are not yet common in my place so I couldn't find on any computer store.
Then I found someone selling from our local google groups and I purchase from him using Doge coins.

I did not buy anything because my country has no way, and it does not support buying things over the Internet. Working on the Internet in my country is difficult, and there is not even a good internet

On 12/5/2019 at 9:04 AM, rakib7970 said:

My first purchase was samsung S8+ with crypto. I bought this great phone using my bitcoin. I send some portion of bitcoin to my friend and he sent me the phone I mentioned. 

It's great to buy a phone with cryptocurrencies how lucky you are and I'm thinking about also buying a mobile phone developed by cryptocurrencies. As for buying currencies on the market, I would like to buy bitcoins and transfer to the dollar. 

I have not purchase anything with the cryptocurrency because I have not sufficient balance to purchase anything but I want to tell you that some online shops are giving the facilities to buy the things against the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

The first purchase of mine from cripto currency was DGB that was suggested by my fellow who is well experienced and I don't know   much about the currencies everytime I am guided by my friends and yeah you are lucky that you got doge at very low rate .

My first purchase with crypto is a bag. Its really greatful for me that I buy something by my first earning. I have planned about crypto currency business. Everyone pray for me.