"Thanks to COV-19 it is time to buy Bitcoin" - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

"Thanks to COV-19 it is time to buy Bitcoin"

The panic in the markets affects Bitcoin so much and the blood in the streets is so abundant that it even sparked a warning from Edward Snowden.

“This is the first time in a long time that I have wanted to buy bitcoin. That fall was too much panic and too little reason. "

The fundamental reasons for this price drop are non-existent. There is no reason to really consider this market as a victim of the geopolitical and economic problems generated by COVID19.

On the contrary, perhaps the paradigm shift proposed by Bitcoin and the entire ecosystem that is struggling to improve the market could benefit from this situation in the future.

Even the CEO of Bitmex has made growth statements and on Twitter there are more and more references to a reckless panic sale.

Edward Joseph Snowden, born 1983, is an American informant who copied and disclosed highly classified information from the National Security Agency (NSA) in 2013 when he was an employee and subcontractor for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

His revelations have exposed numerous global surveillance programs, many run by the NSA and the Five Eyes Intelligence Alliance with the cooperation of telecommunications companies and European governments, and have sparked a cultural discussion about national security and individual privacy.

As a supporter of WEB3.0, he has spoken at numerous blockchain-related conferences and his open approach to cryptocurrencies is well known.

As a lover of zk Snarks, you stand out as a privacy advocate against the power of security guards and data users against our individual freedoms.

Edited by Michar1
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think that the Corona epidemic has caused, in one way or another, our attention to work at home over the network, especially since we started making money while we were at home

I think covid-19 pandemic has changed our routine so we have to work through network. It's somehow thanks to covid-19 for being at home to earn and learn.

I think that the epidemic that occurred and the home quarantine led to a change in our thinking in terms of the performance of work at home and we learned new ways to adapt to the current health reality and thus we started working with digital currencies and investing in them in the best way to get money while we are at home

• +2 1

Another people has another opinion. Actually I cannot thanks to covid -19 because it caused huge destruction of humanity at large. Anyway It has shaken the very foundations of every country. Even the developed countries are also unable to control this pandemic. But it is true that due to this virus,  prices of bitcoin has decreased. May be it will useful for us. 

Actually I guess that crypto currency is one of the few sectors that prospered with the Covid 19 pandemic, it is so sad that the world had to go through such an ordeal that almost destroyed everything humans and finance and life is no longer what it used to be before, but to be faire , Bitcoin gave people the chance to survive and provided an inside the home job that is paying well.