Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security - Page 12 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aceventura

Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security

yes you are absolutely right mobile wallets are safe. once we have secured it then no one can steal our money. we don't need security for our money.in mobile wallets you can hold your huge money without any hasitation. i feel comfortable when i used mobile wallets for my money

• +1 1

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Mobile wallet is safe and comfortable because it is easy to use and connected to the internet services. And easily store the cryptocurrency in it and having the least security features. But if you mobile stolen then your bitcoins are loss. 

According to my personal opinion i think mobile Wallet is the best platform.This platform easily use by beginners without any difficulty and easily understand by everyone.this platform allow you to fast and convenient way to access your assets.this the best one.

• +2 1

I think security is needed for crypto wallets. As I should first consider the security of my wallet but I am using crypt wallet thinking about comfort.

Hey Guys l. Want to say something about mobile wallet mobile wallet is very easy to use this is very helpful for use if we will compare from computer so mobile wallet is better than computer  I suggested you if I want best and simple security and very easable u can and try a mobile wallet it's very comfort

Yes its mobile wallet for android  and ios.

you have any mobile, if you are of course Android or iOS, you can use it. And using it is also very similar and is true and there is no any issue And there is no way to install it, there is no issue of any software, it is very installed and downloaded and the work becomes.

• +2 1

Yes there are mobile wallets present which are secure and safe.Mobile wallets are good because we can.use them whereever we wana use them.Always be careful about scammers and fraud they are in search of prey.

most of the wallets are same in the security level and some of them is really hard to use so I think the security is the most important thing to do and I too want the security.

Yes, it is very easy to use Mobile wallets Because you can carry mobile phone  anywhere And withdraw your money from this mobile phone.And it is very safe and secure.You are not at risk for your money.I use the same mobile phone wallet wallet myself..

Mobile wallet is very easy to use, whenever you want, we can open our mobile and see the amount in the wallet, but with this leasure ,here is also a problem, it is a mobile wallet, it can also be stolen all the money.  

Im also using this wallet. You can save digital currency in it You can also trade t and you can Can also easily do transactions. This wallet is secure

Mobile wallet best other than wallet.We can also install this mobile on our mobile and use it on the mobile itself. And we can also check our amount, how much is our amount left or our balance is remaining I am using this to make me swell and feel comfortable app wallet I keep my money in it and do the same transaction, I get this very comfortable feel Because it is a trustworthy child 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:00 PM, Aceventura said:

I think mobile wallets are very easy and comfortable to use. They allow you a very fast and convenient way to access your coins, since most people carry their mobile device with them anyway. On the downside, mobile wallets are the least secure form of Bitcoin wallets. When downloading an Android wallet for Bitcoin this means that the private key will be stored on your mobile device. And if the device goes missing, so does the private key. 

I think the biggest problem when using a mobile wallet is in case your device gets stolen. In such a case, an experienced hacker might gain access to your coins quicker than you will be able to recover them.

So, what do you think about comfort vs security while using mobile wallet? 

Yeah you've said absolutely right and I totally agree with you in this topic. Mobile wallets are very comfortable to use. Coinbase and trust wallet have the mobile application and they are the most secure wallets. We can use these wallets as a mobile application very easily and safely. Yeah mobile wallets have a good security and comfortable to use. 

Mobile wallets are safe enough but of much comfortable.We carry our mobile with us everytime so to get coins ,making transaction is easy through mobile wallet.But the problem in mobile wallet is that the private key is stored in your device and if you lost your cell than their will be no way back to your account.

Yes, I will go with your point of view, mobile wallet  is very much safe and this is the only thing that if you are using  mobile wallet, one will give you some security and the other is that no third person can acess it very quickly. The competition is in both In the desktop wallet and also in mobile wallet.

Mobile wallets are easily avaible for all the users on google playstore app.these wallets are accessible and comfortable for use.we can easily secure our digital currrency in mobile wallets.

Mobile wallets are really comfortable tjat you can make transaction any time at any place .Its is very easy and comfortable to make transaction through mobile phone.Mobile wallets are secure enough till you did not lose your cell phone.If you lost your cell your all data will be lost beacuse the key stored to you device.

Mobile wallet is secure platforms.these are safe and easily use by beginners.The most things that attract me is we use when we want and we carry these anywhere we go and use these platforms.these platforms are more relaible and simple interface that is very useful for new users.i am personally use these platforms.

Mobile wallets are handy wallets and The most important thing is that it does not waste your time, now you transfer your money very quickly, wherever you are present. You can complete your work with one click ...As long as you have your cell phone, it means that you feel your money safe in it. That's why I only prefer cell phone.wallets..

Mobile wallet is very good wallet.Money is safe in mobile wallet How many of the other motifs do not have safer.Because they run the risk of living with money .Mobile wallet is very secure wallets 

Well dear.The mobile wallets are considered to be safer and more secure than both cash and debit/credit cards. The customers have to go through an elaborate authentication process while making payment through mobile wallets. They need to prove their identity by entering passwords/pins or scanning fingerprints.thank you

If you do not transfer such large volumes, then you can use the same TrustWallet , just put two-factor verification for increased security. And if you have large volumes, then it is better to buy a cold wallet.

Mobile wallet is very comfortable and easy to use. And by downloading the app the bitcoins can save in mobile wallet but private key is also save in mobile wallet the big loss of mobile wallets if your device stolen then an expert hacker can excess your private key and bitcoins. And it provides least security. 

• +1 1

Mobile wallet is very much secured apart from been comfortable even your phone was lost you don't need to panic as long the hacker didn't have any clue where your back up phrases are and mind you avoid using your personal information for your wallet security.

Security always come first in your mobile wallet.it is much better then desktop wallet and in these days all new wallets are becoming app of the phone in race of new technologies