How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

Hi everyone well I know about  cryptocurrency from different online websites and I search on Google platform and YouTube and different sources of social media and as for cryptocurrency is popular so information about it so easy to get

Hello my friend, you did a great job when you watched the videos to learn what you should do when you start dealing with these currencies, and I advise you to read the articles and ask whoever you know with experience in this field so that you do not make mistakes and you have achieved what you want from this field Good luck for you  My friend

Hi friend😊

I began to hear about the topic of cryptocurrencies, at that time in my country they began to talk about the subject, I found interesting the fact that currencies or Digital tokens could be worth even more than physical money, so I started researching and learning more about it.

If you are just a starter in the crypto world. Try to understand cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology from its root. Make sure you have carefully understood the core points behind the so many facts of the cryptocurrencies. There are several misconceptions behind the cryptocurrencies too and you also need to understand them one by one. 

Personally, I learned about cryptocurrencies through the comments that I listened to on YouTube through electronic videos, new technologies and encryption. There are many ways to find out about currencies. Now in our time, it is not difficult to obtain information as it was before.

Sorry my friend I don't know about cryptocurrency because I am new member of craptotalk so I don't know.

Hello my friend
I knew on Crypto Talk via the Internet, someone was talking about and wanted to make sure, I looked for about YouTube and movies to learn and learn more on encrypted currencies, I am fortunate because I will earn in this forum
I wish you good luck

Dear friends i got to know them through the youtube videos or Google that by the way there are not many Spanish-speaking channels that tell you how you work and how you can opt for it, and then I started to investigate on my own and do a lot of research. on the subject of electronic money and new technologies and cryptos.

I have some good friends who used the cryptocurrencies from last two or three years and they told us about cryptocurrencies awareness.  I recently joined the crypto forum but now their are many sites at youtube, crypto radio and websites to know about cryptocurrencies 

My brother started working in the field of digital currencies a while ago and he was constantly talking to me about the advantages of this work, the convenience, the ease, the useful information, the great financial gain that he gets, and this is why I decided to work too.

Hello dear friend, I hope you are in good health, thank you for your wonderful participation, through which the interaction between each other increases and this is wonderful. No matter how two days ago I started to work, I am very grateful to them now, because it is really a wonderful platform.

• +3 1

Actually I was knew just bitcoin before joining this forum . And when I joined there I know about Crypto currencies and here I have learn about many currencies . Now I have research on internet . I have seen many videos on youtube. If you will increase your knowledge about Crypto currencies then You will get more experience and you will find more earning. Best of luck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.