How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

My friends introduced me to crypto because I was looking for a part time job. I am thankful that they introduced me to this kind of community because now I am earning and learning.Start working in this forum i feel very comfortable this is very good forum to earn and learn and I am also inviting others to join this forum.

It is my friend who proposed me this forum. I am so grateful for him. Also my cousin brother shares so many information about cryptocurrency and trading. It is so helpful to me in this platform. And I know more about cryptocurrency and trading through some youtube videos. The quantity of knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading found in youtube and facebook is ridiculous.

• +1 1

Yes, I want it to be a wonderful thing that we can learn in the world of cryptocurrency in addition, we can earn money, especially in light of this global epidemic that has limited our freedom of movement and our work. But we must strive and learn to reach professionalism in the world of cryptocurrencies.

I came to know about cryptocurrency only because of this forum and I owe this forum because it add in my life with some interesting thing that have a most fame in the world. The people who working on this forum and doing trading from many years are very lucky because they didn't waste their time.

I heard about cryptocurrency and bitcoin by chance from my friend in 2019, and I had no idea about that, and I researched and learned on my own through some of the distinctive channels on YouTube, and I am also here to learn and take experience.

There are a great deal approaches to realize cryptographic forms of money presently isn't elusive data like previously, before yes isn't not difficult to know anything about digital currencies, not you have Youtube, forums...etc likewise you have Crypto Radio here on this point you get a ton of sound data:

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that everyone knows about.I read about it on YouTube before, so I couldn't believe it could be a platform.But later I went to the sites of the cryptocurrency and became convinced.Now I am doing less and earning on my own.

Dear mate one of my friend told me about this forum. He told me you can earn money from this forum after sharing your useful information about that topic which is posted by someone else. Then I join this forum after his advice. Now I am very happy to be a part of crypto.

Здравствуйте! Я узнал об криптовалюте из разный источников друзей/интернет, начал умеренно в ней развиваться и позновать себя в чем-то новом.

Every person knows what the digital currency is going to be, and this thing is going very well, people are investing in it for a long time. 

I got to know about the digital currency of going cryptocurrency from a friend who shared his experience with me as a senior and had very good details, he also gave me the advice of cryptotalk feeling very happy working on the platform.

Thank you, you do not have to do much cement for direct money, but by doing a little work, we are investing a lot of money by  doing little work, which will prove to be very beneficial for us in the coming times. 

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine !

It is good question .I think that it is best question for old and Senior members.

In my opinion Google is another best way to get information about cryptocurrencies.

Dear friend I learned about cryptocurrencies from the youtube channels and other pages and then I do more research about cryptocurrencies and get more knowledge about it and cryptocurrency is very reliable for use.Best of luck my friend.

I got to know about crypto currencies from various YouTube videos based on investments. However at that time it didn't seem interesting to me since I thought trading, investing and earning crypto currencies online would be insecure. Still I tried to gain more knowledge about crypto currency but I got disappointed since I felt that it is prone to scammers and frauds being a digital currency. But after entering this platform and gaining more knowledge about crypto currency I understood that it is secure and risk free.

I got to know crypto currencies from my friend and first I was a bit skeptical on whether it would be a scam or not. But after he showed me the profit he got,  then I immediately joined it. After joining I got so addicted to it I did not focus on my primary job. Anyway I am thankful to my friend for introducing me to it.

First and foremost i discovered over from hear at the moment i began work out powerful contact nevertheless i will be able to make for well now isn't any sticker hera i believe another of the general very best useful stairhead.

Dear friend I get to know about cryptocurrencies through my friend who was member of this forum already .I am very thankful to him because he informed me about this valuable forum .

About cryptocurrency o get to know first at FB at first I was not believe I'm this from I thought it may will be a feke and after making account here when I started working here I saw that thousands of people are working here and also many people has get their payment and many people has also make his own business here all this inspire me a lot and I am also now sure that I won't be betray here .and thanks to that frnd who has brought me here.

Talking about cryptocurrency, its the viral content. Most of the well known people of the world are investing on cryptocurrency and rumors of cryptocurrency is spreading day by day. And there are various news and articles that are related to cryptocurrency. 

For this post, in order to be useful it is lacking too much information that should have been standard.

On 10/5/2020 at 4:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

First of all it doesn't mention which platforms helped this person earn cryptocurrencies, it is just something that left lying there without any meaning. Random sentences about platforms paying in crypto.

Secondly, it doesn't mention how much this guy earns and what exactly he/she calls an extra income? Is this a dollar per day, perhaps ten dollars per month? Or a thousand dollars monthly as extra income? Nothing said and is just all random and useless.

Initially, before 2 months, I had no idea about cryptocurrencies. Then my friend had introduced about cryptotalk to me. Then I started to learn many things from this forum and even started to make some amount of bitcoin. Then I had gathered informations about it from the youtube and google.

Every one knows the whole world around in covid-19 cases so many forums should provide online work but maybe this forum crypto currency more reliable and dependable it is very helpful and easy way to online work.

before i joined to this forum iwsnt have any idea abous the cryptocurrencies but my friend told abous this forum and after my joining to this site i learned the lot about the cryptocurrencies

It was just a coincidence, I heard about them on the news, at first I did not understand very well how they worked, the person on TV gave a somewhat complex explanation about these types of coins, what interested me the most was when he mentioned that you could earn money with There, my interest awoke and I searched the internet for more and more information, today I am not an expert but I do know many things about crypto.

Dear, I got to know her through my friends, through YouTube clips, and from this platform as well.

Then I expanded on it and got an idea about it.

I first learnt about crypto through a friend and I decided to go deeper into it through the net and I found mAh answers pertaining crypto