How to use the crypto currencies - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hache2911

How to use the crypto currencies

If you're investing or trading in crypto world knowledge is needed but if you're using crypto only for transfering money you don't need much knowledge. I use crypto for transaction, investment and for trade. That's why i am trying to improve my knowledge so i can do things wisely. Crypto will becaming more famous and i think it'll be better for us if we invest these days.

• +1 1

Yes it is right for which purpose you want to buy and use it. So I think it is the best way no doubt any here just go an exchange like yobit invest dollar then convert it to the Bitcoin and start trading or use it in Long term investment.

• +1 1

Yes it is very easy I think no doubt just work hard and learn it firstly then you came invest never you got lost. Do I think use crypto in trading and even in the long term investment do it si very beneficial for us. 

• +1 1

If I may get it right what can some use cryptocurrencies for, I need to no more because am new to cryptocurrencies. 

• -1 1

Crypto world is a good source of income now a days. Anyone can earn a passive income from trading these crypto currencies.

3 minutes ago, Cute said:

There are many things that digital currencies can be used for

Such as trading or investing or buying some things online

There is an increase in dealing with digital currencies and I think that in the future we will be able to do a lot of things with digital currencies

@Cute Dear there many exchangers where we can exchange our currencies like yobit.net where we invest,trade,mining, etc so we need to update ourselves about market fluctuations.

First of all, we should store crypto coins in a secure wallet. There are many options for using crypto coins. You can make more money by doing business, and you can shop from some places on the internet.

You are right my friend. Cryptocurrency cak be used for many purposes such as investment, trading, and exchange. You also can exchange your cryptocurrency into fiat money as USD. It is also used to send the money in the form of cryptocurrency from one country to another country with fast payment.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

investment should be choose good coin for do not lose your money, there are many coins with time be a dead coin, and if you are buy one of this coin you will lose time and money, i have an experience with BIXCPRO token i buyed by 1.8$ in 2018 and now his price is 10 satoshi.

I use most of them for investing as a high profit option. Cryptocurrencies can be used in a variety of ways, such as investing, trading and online payment instruments, which serve as an alternative to real financial institutions.

You can use Crypto currency on Android mobile, you will have to package of the Internet. After that, now if you have to join cryptocurrency, then see the guidelines from the person who is your senior, how do I follow the methods that I can join  If you do not follow the regulations daily, it means that your account will be closed, so it is important to follow the rules so that you can benefit from it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is an excellent way to make transactions internationally with a low cost, unlike doing it with our fiat currency, so it is highly recommended to make transactions in cryptocurrencies, its low cost per transaction is excellent and fast, however, if we keep it We can generate a passive income by increasing the cryptocurrency in our portfolio, I think it is the best option to do everything.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is an online exchange Because there is an online exchange, a lot  can work through online We can also pay our If you have the mood to invest money ahead, then you can also start it and buy bitcoins. And as soon as you get a profit from it, you share it immediately Because of which not only your own but also the people will benefit from it. And along with this, you can enjoy many more benefits from it, you can shop towards the office, you can also do online shopping. 

We'll use crypto-currencies , we'll work here to gain knowledge.  I will use and earn money by investing.  Thanks for the valuable post.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Its good question ,

According to the idea, you can use cryptocurrency for various purposes. You can also use cryptocurrency for online exchanging.Apart from this, you can also share your friends.And you can also invest for business.

• +2 1

Everyone here or every member here has his/her purpose in cryptocurrency but how to use it is all that really matter. From the contents of your post here, I'm sure it will be of great advantage to precise newbies or newcomers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nowadays we use cryptocurrency every day and we now exchange cryptocurrency in  dollars and we also invest cryptocurrency on other platforms so that we can get profit on daily basis or weekly  basis from there. 

Dear to use crypto currencies you have to create account  then make 100 posts to get registered then work hard here and earn money here.you should be sincere to this forum and take interest in this work.follow the rules respect other members..

Yeah definitely we always do maximum if someone give you good opportunity. If we make investment or trading then you Learn knowledge. Anyone want to trade or investment in cryptocurrency but it is not good for everyone. So always be careful. 

It depends on every person's views because every person has its own thoughts so the use of cryptocuranse will be different like some people like investing.Transject your coins in real sense and use whenever you want. It does not require any additional fee and wherever you go wherever you go can you carry it with your phone.

Edited by Pranto1

On 10/4/2020 at 4:22 PM, Hache2911 said:

People could use cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some people might acquire cryptocurrency as an investment, hoping that it will increase in value. In this case you need to put it a safe place for a while up they increase their value. Nobody can tell you the moment they will reach the higher price. Good luck.

That depends on what sort of Crypto you got, in the event that you got Bitcoin or Ethereum is acceptable to put something aside for quite a while or change a portion in other Altcoin or Token, as BNB, Waves, Tron, and so forth those are useful for Staking or Smart agreements like Tron, presently we got some ETH keen Contracts in the event that you like to contribute, yet like the old words says " Never put all Eggs on the same Place"

• +3 1

Crypto currency is one of the platform that you can use for investment, that is the best way you can trade and you can buy different goods as well as you invest in cryptotalk,And we can use our knowledge to understand how to invest in market strategies to move and make our profit.

Cryptocurrency The price of each coin is rising and many coin prices are lower but the price is likely to rise in the future.  Success will come if trade or investment to work with crypto depends on these two  Blockchain wallets can be used to securely hold cryptocurrencies, and long tin holdings can be traded at much higher prices.

Yes, there are a lot of things that can be used for digital currency, such as trading or investing or buying something online. There is an increase in transactions with digital currency and I think in the future we will be able to do a lot with digital currency.