Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

Ripple

Ripple is becoming one of the most used and developed cryptos we can have on the market. It was essentially created to be decentralized, but it is looking to be very interesting for the banks, so we may actually see one of the first official centralized currencies in the form of Ripple.

nice list.if I choose from this list, if I have cash I will exchange coins.eth, ltc, xrp.
Of course, the first step of btc investment is to be able to buy. I can say that the purchase price is in the first place in my coin choice.

What about the xx coin. It is still in beta, but coming next year with an own main net. It has quantum secure hash based cryptography. Which no other coin has yet. It supports dApps and messaging. Is scalable 

I will say that the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin, because it was the first and will remain the first. He started this movement of the entire cryptocurrency sector, which allowed many people to earn good money at the initial stage, and in the future now. There is a market that is more profitable than the stock ma

As for me, not exist the best cryptocurrency, because in the one period of time some crypto will have increase, another decrease and it will change very often, so in crypto earning a lot humans who know how to catch moments and trade 

2 hours ago, malivan314 said:

10 cryptocurrencies will explode in 2020!

1.Bitcoin - When talking about the top 10 cryptocurrency to invest in right now, cryptocurrencies in general and smart crypto investments, all discussions should start with Bitcoin

2.Litecoin - One of the main reasons to consider investing in Litecoin this year is its high liquidity and a large market cap. If you want to avoid risks, stay away from coins with smaller market caps and communities and go with cryptocurrencies like Litecoin.

3.Ethereum - Ethereum, is one of the best cryptocurrency to invest, was the first major project to introduce smart contracts, allowing developers to launch desktop and mobile decentralised applications (dApps) on the back of blockchain technology and has remained one of the top ten cryptocurrencies in 2020.

4.BAT - The BAT has been one of the hottest and best cryptocurrencies throughout 2018, 2019 and 2020. 

5.NEM - NEM is actually quite different from other cryptocurrencies for two main reasons, which makes it quite attractive to young investors. 

6.NEO - NEO is often referred to as the China-based Ethereum. 

7.BNB - Binance Coin is one of the best cryptocurrencies to buy if you want to diversify your portfolio and already own major coins like BTC or ETH.

8.TRON - The reason why we’re adding Tron to the list is that a couple of years ago it acquired BitTorrent. In the long term, this could mean big things for the company and their value if they manage to develop more secure and decentralised torrenting methods.

9.EOS - A lot of people who have addressed the shortcomings of the Ethereum network are already shifting their investments to EOS.

10.Ripple - When it comes to market capitalisation, Ripple comes in third place, right after Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Final Words:

We hope that by now, you got a good idea of some of the top 10 cryptocurrencies will explode in 2020 and might end up bringing you profit if you consider investing in them. 

Keep in mind that investing is always a risky process and it’s not something to be rushed. You should only make investment decisions after spending a significant amount of time researching the investment opportunity.

A source - https://trading-education.com/what-top-10-cryptocurrencies-will-explode-in-2020

Put 5+ if the information was helpful!!!

This is a nice list so thanks for that. TRON is an interesting play as it is acquiring other projects and diversifying. And I like some of them which use a better technology than BTC or ETH ie EOS which also has great potential.

if it's left to me, ı can say Ethereum in the first place, Bitcoin Cash in the second and Dashcoin in the third place.

Without a doubt, BTC is the best but due to its usability, now there are others with greater speed in their transactions, others with different applications and use, but BTC, because it is the first, is the most desired.

Although it is not among the main currencies, I consider that tron is a good investment since its project is novel, it allows its users to enjoy decentralized entertainment content, anyone who wants to publish does not have to pay a fee to do it

I think that LTC is the best coin from your list. Its fastest cryptocurrency in the world. I invested my monry in LTC, XRP and Dash. I hope that these coins will rise in the future.

If there was BTC in your list, then BTC was the best.

i think the best of  cryptocurrency is xrp and etherieum but there is mor than that and all of it is good for trading . just asking before doing any thing so ( xrp . ETH. btc ) .

This depends on the type of user for which one wants a cryptocurrency, from my point of view the best one that you publish on your list is Ethereum, but at the moment there is gas, it is very expensive at times, so to make transactions Fast and cheap is better XRP and Litecoin, therefore I think that one must have several cryptocurrencies but I would buy more Ethereum to keep it for a long time.

For me the best currencies are btc, eth ltc, they are the best recognized, almost all the wallets recognize them and they are also the one that will continue to dominate, although there are others that should not be ruled out, not long ago I found out that there is a cryptocurrency that Its value is constant and is worth 1 dollar, and others more than if they can be taken from the rest, but lately I have heard about eth it will be of great importance, however the best of all for me is btc, by far it is the best among all and it's my favorite.

Litecoin for me is the best cryptocurrency, it has a very stable price and volume and the low commissions of this cryptocurrency are very favorable for users. Dare to use Litecoin!

A good investment is TRON since its project has power and is based on a protocol in which users can publish, store and possess data freely and in a decentralized way, it was created in 2017

The best coin in my opinion is the BNB Token from the Binance exchange.  Since this coin depends on the bitcoin rate and on the exchange itself, which are very good high pizza now, and bitcoin should not fall, the entry into this coin will be quite profitable.  Therefore, I consider her the best

I believe that the best Cryptocurrency on the market is Bitcoin, it is still the safest cryptocurrency when it comes to investing, and the entire digital currency market moves in parallel. In addition to the fact that many countries are already accepting as a means of payment, so they consider that in the future it will have a great impact on the economy.

I like BNB and ethereum, and I additionally like bitcoin ((which is no compelling reason to inquire). Yet, a decent digital currency is the ones that have a decent exchanging volume, and can be exchanged a decent tops trades, having a ton of interest from all around the globe. That is the manner by which I know whether a digital currency is positive or negative. Indeed, the best would be bitcoin, and ethereum is beneath bitcoin and the others are likewise acceptable.

Let the experts determine which coin is better. All of them are good at something. I am a fan of litecoin and love to use it because of its speed. I also like some stable coins. It all depends on your goals.

I say different coins are for different purposes. BTC is great fro holding long term. ETH is required for payments, projects etc, LTC is very fast and cheap, maybe soon XRP will be more mainstream in combining FIAT banking etc.

So many digital currencies in the crypto market. But the best and beneficial crypto currency I think bitcoin. Because you can earn easily and recover your lost early. Because the market cap is higher then other digital currencies.

Cryptocurrency ranking, either by H or by B, these are some of the cryptocurrencies that you should take into account in 2020
1. BITCOIN (BTC).
2. ETHEREUM (ETH).
3. RIPPLE (XRP).
4. EOS (EOS).
5. LITECOIN (LTC, Ł).
6. Binance Coin (BNB).
7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
8. Tether (USDt, ₮).
9. TRON (TRX, Tronix).
10. CARDANO (ADA).