Don't miss the big buy of LTC / USD - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zayn

Don't miss the big buy of LTC / USD

The expected scenario of Litecoin movements
There is no need to repeat the mention that LTC is moving in a bearish direction, which is used by after last week's rise, the price is near the 50 $ level
Good performance for Litecoin over the past two months, and I also note that downward corrections do not last for long periods of time, so the overall outlook is positive over the       shorter period, which makes us expect to see 69.00 $ at the latest.
    This is my personal opinion.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, zayn said:

The expected scenario of Litecoin movements
There is no need to repeat the mention that LTC is moving in a bearish direction, which is used by after last week's rise, the price is near the 50 $ level
Good performance for Litecoin over the past two months, and I also note that downward corrections do not last for long periods of time, so the overall outlook is positive over the       shorter period, which makes us expect to see 69.00 $ at the latest.
    This is my personal opinion.

Thank you a lot my friend for the information, i was wondering wish coin to invest on it this days because BTC run the price become very high and i cannot go for it, but as you told us, it's time to buy and hold some LTC for the next 2 or 3 months, but  i think there are also the Doge coin, i have  a good feeling about it, so try to see and told us if there are any possibility to invest on it.

• Useful or interesting 1