BEST WALLET FOR EOS TOKEN - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RyujinONE

BEST WALLET FOR EOS TOKEN

I think Electrum is the best wallet for EOS token. It is new digital wallet which having the fastest security features and having all protection which arr necessary to protect the bitcoins and cryptocurrency. The main thing of this wallet is that it having the huge memory space and mostly people demand such wallets. 

I will prefer lumi wallet for EOS because it is easy to use and safe.It has high security.It has low transaction fees.It is comfortable.

Actually, I used atomic wallet. It is very good wallet and support many tokens not need to do any kyc safe and secured. And the fee is really low and the speed is good. In my opinion atomic wallet is the best to recive your eos.

In my opinion lumie wallet is the for EOS token. This wallet is the best for investing. Your invest is safe and secure in this wallet. It is very trusted wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. 

there are many wallet but faster and secure wallet I will suggest you to use Atomic wallet for EOS token

It is a cold wallet, meaning that you can save your money in it for long periods and be very safe
It is the best choice if safety is one of your priorities.

• +1 1

In my opinion atomic wallet is the best to recive your eos but I did not remember how many pieces of eos you need to active your account. And I think lumi wallet is very good too.

• +2 1

I will prefer you to use Lynx wallet  to receive  Eso token this is  safe wallet   And very easy to make account on it every person can make account on it after installing