Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin?

Well i am new here i didn't buy anything from bitcoin but i have heard and see many members who are purchasing currencies and many things from bitcoin and i also want to purchase many things. Thank you

The main purpose of cryptocurrencies is to be able to use them as a means of payment, but at the present time there are not many stores that support cryptocurrencies at the present time, so it is difficult to use cryptocurrencies to buy needs from the Internet

I used it to buy clothes and to party with family and friends in addition to buy i pad and now I use it in my studies and this is really useful to me, and I also distributed some of it in the form of conditions in exchange for services that achieve for me good profits.

• +1 1

No, I have not tried this before, the use of Bitcoin is so rare in my country that it is not there, I convert it to usd and then to the local currency in this country, as for ordering from the Internet, delivery to my country is also prohibited in most sites such as Amazon and others

19 hours ago, faria batool said:

I wish to purchase my all accessories all shopping with bitcoin but there are not looking such ways to use Bitcoin for shopping moreover I have not enough bitcoins to utilize. 

I don't suggest to use your cryptocurrency to buy other things because it's price is too volatile that makes it not worth it to use or spend it if you're not buying other cryptocurrency. The reason is that you might got something for 100 dollars and that is 300k satoshi, but maybe after sometime it will increase or decrease value, so it is not really worth the risk.

I haven't bought any item directly with Bitcoin, but  I have sold some of my holdings to buy some stuff, like computer equipment. Bitcoin payments are still unfortunately not so widespread in my country, so there is not much chance to purchase stuff with Bitcoin, this will hopefully change over the coming years.

I once shopped on Amazon using bitcoin, bought a smartphone using bitcoin. Even though I shop on amazon using bitcoin but amazon doesn't accept Bitcoin, by using third party moon extension, I can buy smartphone on amazon. In my opinion, there will be many third parties who use Bitcoin as a transaction tool such as the moon.

• +1 1

Now the bitcoin is in market so it is good for all of us to seeing this in market i don't use bitcoin till for online and also not for fial hope soon it will be everywhere like malls restaurant

• +1 1

Purchasing things with btc shouldn't be a bother or concern at all. I have bought lots if things with btc since I started earning from this platform and its really so great getting to see other people earn and spend btc as well with ease and no fear of scam

I can't buy anything by the bitcoin directly because the cryptocyrrency is banned in my country but I can use the cryptocyrrency after to exchange into the paper money. But I think this is a great facility to buy the bitcoin because we can transfer it easily to the other person and can buy everything at the home.

• +2 1

Bitcoin real east egency gave us some things in the place of bitcoin mean by this company we can buy things by using bitcoins We can travel by booking hotel egency and this company also provide us piza delivery and we also can buy mobile applicationes by selling our bitcoines and number of websites by which we can shopping by our bitcoines and in future it will more raise. 

I wish to buy the things with the  Bitcoins but i have not enough Bitcoinsthat's why I have not purchased anything with the Bitcoin but in future I will purchase and one thing more I am new on this forum that's why i have not enough Bitcoin

Obviously, I bought different things on BTC and using it I accessed different services.  I bought it on Amazon without any difficulty.  Just a friend wants to buy a castle and a doll for his birthday girl using his bitcoins.One that caught my attention was the adoption of crypto currencies, at that moment I decided to offer BTC and everything great turned out great.  After that I bought it again twice.

As the bitcoin is the digital money that is hard to buy things with the help of it so I have not bought any thing with it and you will should not do it yet as it is risky.

I have not yet purchase anything from bitcoin, it has a great future and it will be used just as fiat money in many countries where people are able to exchange money from 1 person to another person.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:51 PM, Consignee said:

Bitcoin is a borderless cryptocurrency, we all know that. We are using it for trading purpose. But have you ever purchased anything like clothes, gadgets etc with Bitcoin? I had bought some mining stuffs from bitcointalk marketplace with bitcoin. Last time I used bitcoin for registering a domain in namesilo.

Please share your experience and where did you spend bitcoin?

I haven't really purchased anything with my earnings here yet, currently in a dilemma of either investing it to some trade platform or buying some cool gadget, l really want to get a new headset and jacket.

I have purchased website domain name with bitcoin and I also do my hosting billing with bitcoin, and I find it much simpler than credit card payments.

I only use bitcoin for trading and investment I have never used it to purchase anything online I use to convert it to paper currency when ever I want to make use of the gain earn from my investments 

So far I haven't purchased anything with any cryptocurrency. Because I usually convert my money to cash. I think there aren't many sites where you can shop with cryptocurrencies.

Yes I did buy some gift and game cards from some online sites that accept payment with BTC but I only buy when the price is stable not in situations like this time where the market is not stable at all 

Also I only buy when the fees are not high because so far many sites who accept BTC take huge extra fees as well which will cause us losses if we bought from them

• +1 1

I purchase lots of things with bitcoins. I am also paying my vpn account bill with bitcoins. I also charge my account on website with bitcoins. Many shopping websites also support bitcoin i also purchase thing from these websites. Thanks bitcoin 🙂

Since I own cryptocurrencies and I try to buy some things using these currencies, but unfortunately, there is no commercial activity near me that holds digital currencies. This is a real problem.
The only thing that you purchase with Bitcoin is other cryptocurrencies.
I plan to buy all of my necessities with digital currencies when I get the opportunity to do so

• +3 1

I did, but I didn't buy something with cryptos, what I did was to sell to a friend a part of computer that I didn't need, that's why I paid myself in USDT through a transference of USDT to my wallet, it was a great experience that I had since I felt very well of having made it.

No, i haven't offered something with Bitcoin yet. Due to the fact there are numerous products in our u . S . That don't deal with Bitcoin. And Bitcoin is not but valid in our usa. However if i will deal with Bitcoin later, i can.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:28 AM, xBDT Script said:

All good for you mate. The part of paying bill which I am missing 😊 Others are available in one of the country I live. By the way, I have dual citizenship LOL

Through BTC i buy domain and hosting for my website and also i am doing work in it from last 5 years and this is the most best and secure way to buy the thing online through the BTC becasue no one can hack your account or details through the crypto payments.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day