Trade with USDT or BTC? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Trade with USDT or BTC?

If by safe you mean stable and less volatile then USDT - they claim that for every new USDT coin they bring into the market, they put one real US Dollar into their reserves.

However, if by safe you mean which one is the most trusted entity then the answer is Bitcoin, it is the oldest cryptocurrency and has the most loyal community. Many people believe that Tether (the company behind USDT) does not actually have a US Dollar reserve, they have failed to submit an audit on several occasions. But the price has yet to reflect this uncertainty.

You buy bitcoin then it increases in price you should gradually transfer to USDT for every 50% of the account or 100% of the account. Because USDT is the equivalent of the dollar it is fixed, bitcoin is always volatile

I prefer to use USDT, because it is more convenient for future trading with high leverage. Another reason is because Altcoin / BTC price is affected by BTC

what i think is that trading with usdt is much safer than trading with btc though bitcoin might either give you high profits or high loses

It's very relative if you want to see daily profits and secure your capital would be a better option to trade with USDT, but for example in my case I prefer to trade with BTC against other crypto currencies because what I'm looking for is to accumulate bitcon since I'm going for the long term when the bitcoin has a very good price, what I'm interested in is accumulating BTC so for my trading with BTC is a better option.

Edited by AliJoseMeyer
  • +2 1

The trade between USDT and BTC is perhaps the one operated by traders and that being USDT a stablecoin currency makes it more comfortable and easy for the operator to understand faster the value of in this case the BTC which is a very volatile cryptocurrency and this helps your optimal work in trading, then the question would not be to choose between one of them but to work them together to achieve the expected results

• +5 1

If you choose from the offered options, then bitcoin is ideal for such a way of earning money as trading. Because its volatility allows you to work with it and earn money.

• Useful or interesting 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Négocié avec usdt et préférable, usdt et un stable coin sont pris et fixer alors même s'il y a une chute des prix vous aurez un avantage sur l'usdt

In both cases there is a trade-off between the USDT and the USDT. In the case of USDT, I have to trade with the USTC and the BTC. But BTC is the best trading of cryptocurrenci. It is best to trade with stablecoins

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I think it depends, it depends on what? It depends on the trend, for example, if the trend is up, it is best to trade with BTC, but if the trend is down, it is best to trade with USDT.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

If your purpose is to make profit, so better trade with btc. But if you just want to move funds from a crypto to another one without losing in value, you should use usdt because it's a stable token.

I trade in cryptocurrencies and regular currencies. The important thing is that you have a daily profit. You do not have to relate to one currency. Trade in anything that is important to profit, my friend.

Its better to trade with bitcoin because if you trade with USDT you'll be playing around cause this token is made to be hotspot of USD.

You must trade with bitcoin, we must increase our capital always in bitcoin, if you trade in USDT the price fluctuates a lot and may end up disturbing you so we must trade in bitcoin

On 11/11/2019 at 12:46 PM, Jhon Ryan said:
I use to lose most of the time in trading and it's giving me headache. I want to ask to you guys which trading pair is better preference in bear/bull markets, whether you trade with BTC  pairing during bull market or USDT pairing in bear market? I need a suggestion from community.

There is no "best" trading pair. The best trading pair is the one where the biggest profit can be made. If you can identify Bear & Bull markets then you've already won the battle. You can cash in almost every day, buy the bull currency with the bear currency and watch the profits roll in. Example, you have $100 and buy 200 potatoes, value of potatoes goes up 50% and value of dollar comes down 50%. Your 200 potatoes are now worth $600.

Edited by Waltee

When the market is bearish, I choose not to trade, because I risk losing. Whereas when the market is bullish I can trade different types of cryptos, depending on what coins I have. I think BTC / USDT is also a profitable option. Or it could be BTC / ETH.

• +1 1

USDT is what we aim for, not bitcoin. USDT will be stable and not move in price as much as bitcoin. The price of bitcoin going up or down does not matter mainly that you still earn USDT (money) when bitcoin fluctuates.

• +4 1

i'm using the both in trading, but by BTC when the price increase i sell it and buy with usdt other coins then i will sell those coin when the price of bitcoin down, then i buy bitcoin to use it in trade other time.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2020 at 7:42 AM, Vencedor said:

I think it depends, it depends on what? It depends on the trend, for example, if the trend is up, it is best to trade with BTC, but if the trend is down, it is best to trade with USDT.

You are right, but you did not get the question right. Like, which one you will recommend as your default pair? With you explanation, I see you will pair USDt with any coin you want to trade instead of bitcoin because USDt is a stable coin. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would choose to trade bitcoin because it is more stable , but USD can be bought and if Biden wins the election, I think that its price will rise and you can earn

On 11/2/2020 at 3:31 PM, luisrenato said:

Due to its volatility, BTC is better for trading than USDT, which is a stable coin with a stable price more used to protect our money from unexpected variations in the price of cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion that will depend on how your analysis is based, if you analyze the market based on the rise and fall of the USD, then you should try a pair of stablecoins like USDT and if you analyze against the value of BTC, choose a btc pair is the right choice, but it is suggested that you will trade against bitcoin that makes double profit or more compared to stable pair, use stablecoin to convert your earned gains.