Trade with USDT or BTC? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Trade with USDT or BTC?

I've never exchanged USDT, yet I have exchanged USDC and I lean toward that one. I'm speculating in this circumstance I would pick BTC, yet you can do both USDT/BTC. You can likewise do USDC/USD or USDC/ETH. The rundown continues forever. I'm speculating that you're inexperienced with exchanging. It's alright there are huge amounts of posts in the instructional exercise segment, so you can figure out how to exchange.

I you wanna get more btc than trade in btc when its a bull market. When the bears come than go back in usd and buy btc back at a bottom. If you just wanna short trade just trade in usd. I trade in both because i wanna get more btc for the future so i can stop earlier with word. But i just want je wanna do with it.

Using USDT as a unit of conversion is the most basic and simple step for new traders to make a profit.

Using BTC as a conversion unit should be more careful and cautious. Because it is easy to make compound interest, but also very good when it comes to multiple losses.

How YoBit Works
YoBit seems to be better suited to an intermediate to advanced cryptocurrency trader. While beginner investors and traders could still use YoBit, they may be intimidated by the number of options on the trading screen.

If you’re well-versed in cryptocurrency trading, though, you’ll likely enjoy YoBit’s interface. The platform places all trading functionality on a single screen, so you don't have to switch between tabs or open multiple windows to research and perform trades.

Check yobit is a good page

I have few time for trading and so I use just USDT in futures trading.

if I had time I would trade with 40% of the capital in USDT-BTC, 40% BTC-alt coins, 20% long on alt coins.

Now with the DeFi I should review my percentages 🙂

When the market goes up, I pass it all on to USDT, whatever the currency.
then i move the USDT to bitcoin, when it goes down i want to have more and more satoshis.

I only use USDT to keep my earnings

Trading with BTC is much more difficult. You can get unexplained minuses out of the blue, and you can’t wait for them most often. When you look at the BTC chart evaluating the entry point, no matter how sweet it may seem, be sure to look at the same chart for USD.

Personally, I prefer to trade in BTC, as I understand the Satoshi system more than the system in USDT. I tried to trade in USDT,In my opinion using the USDT pair is suitable for securing your assets and keeping the value of your assets stagnant.

i thinks we need trading with btc and usdt many pair with btc and usd .. if btc going down we need usdt .. and if btc going up we need btc .. for know i use btc .. if btc down i always use usdt trading pair .. i thinks btc and usdt is very importand

i would choose USDT since it is a stable coin , you may not make much profits with it but at least you won't lose as well , it is also good to use USDT when market prices are dropping , converting your currencies to USDT is like freezing your credit and save its value

• +3 1

On 11/11/2019 at 12:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:
Solía perder la mayor parte del tiempo en el comercio y me está dando dolor de cabeza. Quiero preguntarles qué par de negociación es mejor en los mercados bajistas / alcistas, ya sea que operen con el emparejamiento de BTC durante el mercado alcista o el emparejamiento de USDT en el mercado bajista. Necesito una sugerencia de la comunidad.

Using btc has its risks but in its entirety more btc would be used for the simple reason of its current price that as it goes down it also tends to go up more than what you bought it.

Edited by godislovefll
spelling errors

Я предпочту торговлю биткоина с эфиром, еще могу посоветовать  начать торговлю с ботом, он намного упростит жизнь 

Each of us has a strategy in trading, as there are traders who want to increase the amount of the dollar they have and others want to increase the amount of Satoshi

I prefer trading via btc only.but you have to gain experience and watch closely in order to get a lot

In particular i trade with both pairs, when the trend is up i freeze my gains with usdt, at the moment the trend changes i take advantage to get more btc at a better price, always evaluating the market behavior carefully

From my criteria, I recommend trading with BTC, since being a currency that presents so many fluctuations can make good profits, it is important to carry out a correct market analysis to avoid losses.  USDT can be used to hedge profits when the market is bullish.