The best bitcoin wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tobiasisanjuan

The best bitcoin wallet

I have already discussed this in my previous post but I think here I can more explain it.According to my point of view trust wallet is the best wallet because many people are familiar to trust wallet and it is safe and also its use is very easy.So that's why it's best I think.

According to my opinion, the best wallet is coinbase wallet  .Many people  use this wallet and secure  cruency  and information  . coinbase wallet has good security system  .

Some demerits are there on Electrum and Bitcoin Core wallet but they are still the top preferred wallet from the most of the holders. I use Trezor T hardware wallet for storing Bitcoin for a long time. If you are comfortable with the hardware wallets, they are already the top ranked wallets in the market. Personally, I do not recommend users to use random online wallets for storing Bitcoin for a long time. 

Trust wallet is the best bitcoin wallet in the world of cryptocurrency i recommend to all the userd of cryptocurrency to use the trust wallet for the purpose of cryptocurrency wallet. There are many wallets in the market but trust wallet is best one. 

There are many bitcoin wallet to store bitcoin safely.Such as electrum,bitcoin core,bitpay,mycelium etc.Among them i think electrum is the best and famous bitcoin wallet.Most of the people use this wallet to store bitcoin safely.It has high security system as well.

The best and excellent application for Bitcoin is known as yobit.it is one of the top application all over the Crypto trading world.throug this platform we can Earn free coins easily it is the source of earning for us

. Through trading we Earn hundreds of bitcoin.it has good reputation all over the Crypto trading world.it is mostly used by students.i like this platform and enjoy it's features.

• +1 1

On 10/4/2020 at 8:43 AM, tobiasisanjuan said:

I already published in Cryptocurrencies but I think this is the best section; The question is which is the best safe and secure bitcoin wallet for privacy and anonymity.

What option have you chosen?

I have already tried Electrum and Bitcoin Core, which are the only offline wallet that offers a portable version that I need to use bitcoin. Bitcoin Core has the disadvantage of downloading a large amount of data (blockchain) every time you don't use it for a relatively long time and the first time, while electrum has the disadvantages of relying on external servers and using a deterministic seed (that is a pro but also cons, several have said that it could be used to find out the public keys and then all your bitcoin addresses, I was wondering what about private keys with deterministic seeds). I've never tried an online option, but I'm not against them, although most topics require personal information.

The best bitcoin wallet for me is Coinbase Wallet because we can store Bitcoin through Coinbase Wallet for many years.No hacker can easily hack Coinbase Wallet so this wall is my favorite wallet I always store bitcoin in this wallet

For me the best ever wallet is blockchain wallet.Its features are so good.It help us to change all kind of currencies from to other.We can easily safe our coins here for a long time because of its high security.I love this wallet and i always recommend it to all. 

• +1 1

Different types of wallets such as nano, Trezor, ledger are used for storing the bitcoins and these are the digital methods to store the cryptocurrency but I Always suggest to all people to select the coinbase wallet because it provides all the essential security features and protect the bitcoins. 

I think there a lot of wallets in the crypto market. Some wallets are safe and secure wallets. I this blockchain wallet is the best for bitcoins. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. I will suggest you to use blockchain wallet.

• +1 1

There is a lot in Bitcoin.  Which are good and faithful.  These are: Yobit wallet, coinbase wallet, Trust wallet, Block chain wallet.

The best wallets for Bitcoin are Electrum,Bitcoin core and trust wallet .Their first priority is the security of your currency from scammers and hackers.As we all demand from them the most secure and reliable wallet .These are ideal wallets for Bitcoin having easy transaction and less fee.

Each wallet has what distinguishes it from the others. There are secure wallets with high fees, there are unsafe and low fees, and there are low and safe fees, and here are some portfolios that I worked with.

coinbase , Freewallet and payeer .

I usually think of Coinbase Wallet as the best wallet to keep Bitcoin.  Because this wallet is more secure and reliable.  Moreover, its security system is very modern.  As a result, you can keep your bitcoin safe.

I also recommend you coinbase wallet for your bitcoins. This is very simple wallet and easy to use. This wallet provides us strong security. This is very secure wallet. I prefer you to try this wallet.

Perhaps you have tried the best wallets but in my opinion the best wallet is blockchain wallet .They are noncustodial wallets they donot have concern with your private keys .It has low transaction fee for every transaction.

In my point of view, the best bitcoin wallet is Coinbase wallet. It has useful features and good quality. It’s security system is very strong.and you save your currencies trustly.this is the best wallet.

The best Bitcoin wallets are 

Terzor wallet

ledger nano x 

ledger nano s 

Robinhood 

Binance 

These are safe ,trusted and best bitcoin wallet to be used.

There are many many wallets every wallet has a unique features but i recommend you to use trust wallet.It is safe wallet .It has very good features .Its security is best from any other wallet. I have  been using this wallet for a long time.

I also suggest you coinbase wallet for your bitcoins. The design of this wallet is very simple and everybody can easily use this wallet. This wallet provides us strong security.  You can easily store your bitcoins in it and also withdraw your coins.

There r many wallets which can provide the services of storing  bitcoins but I only preferred following wallets.

Trust wallet

Blockchain wallet

Copay wallet.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:43 AM, tobiasisanjuan said:

I already published in Cryptocurrencies but I think this is the best section; The question is which is the best safe and secure bitcoin wallet for privacy and anonymity.

What option have you chosen?

I have already tried Electrum and Bitcoin Core, which are the only offline wallet that offers a portable version that I need to use bitcoin. Bitcoin Core has the disadvantage of downloading a large amount of data (blockchain) every time you don't use it for a relatively long time and the first time, while electrum has the disadvantages of relying on external servers and using a deterministic seed (that is a pro but also cons, several have said that it could be used to find out the public keys and then all your bitcoin addresses, I was wondering what about private keys with deterministic seeds). I've never tried an online option, but I'm not against them, although most topics require personal information.

Everything has many advantages and disadvantages also. I think bitcoin core is good wallet but it has many disadvantages also. I want to recommend to use coinbase wallet or trust wallet. Yeah we can save our multiple currencies in these wallets but I think these wallets are very helpful and useful for saving the bitcoin also. 

• +2 1

I also suggest you coinbase wallet for your bitcoins. The design of this wallet is very simple and everybody can easily use this wallet. This wallet provides us strong security.  You can easily store your bitcoins in it and also withdraw your coins.

I think trust wallet is the best wallet for your bitcoins. This wallet is very secure wallet. The design of this wallet is very simple that everybody easily use this wallet. This wallet has also low transaction fee and fast speed of transaction. I also suggest you to try this wallet.