The best bitcoin wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tobiasisanjuan

The best bitcoin wallet

I already published in Cryptocurrencies but I think this is the best section; The question is which is the best safe and secure bitcoin wallet for privacy and anonymity.

What option have you chosen?

I have already tried Electrum and Bitcoin Core, which are the only offline wallet that offers a portable version that I need to use bitcoin. Bitcoin Core has the disadvantage of downloading a large amount of data (blockchain) every time you don't use it for a relatively long time and the first time, while electrum has the disadvantages of relying on external servers and using a deterministic seed (that is a pro but also cons, several have said that it could be used to find out the public keys and then all your bitcoin addresses, I was wondering what about private keys with deterministic seeds). I've never tried an online option, but I'm not against them, although most topics require personal information.

Edited by tobiasisanjuan
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

Perhaps the best wallets for bitcoin are electrum, bitcoin core, blue wallet, among others. Also highlight the physical wallets such as legder nano and trezor. It depends on the security, usefulness and function that you want from your wallets, but almost all of them have a good function to deposit bitcoin and keep it safe.

• +2 1

I think that the different portfolios lack several features. Each portfolio has positives and negatives. It could have been said that they are not bad and serve the purpose at the present time. I thank you for sharing your information.

For the mobile I recommend Trust Wallet is secure and supports a lot of crypto while for the desktop I recommend Electrum wallet

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Both are good but I am using two more. That are the trust wallet and the coinbase. And both are really good and good in security...

• +1 1

the best bitcoin wallet i think that was the blockchain because all people using that wallet , but there is alot of wallet just serching about the safe one , so that all my information about your question , good luck .

The most safest and trusted wallets for bitcoin are hardware wallets for sure you can choose

between Ledger or Tresor both are trusted and safe to store bitcoin but if you have a small

amount of BTC you can just use coinbsae or blockchain

Edited by hani20980
  • +1 2

On 10/4/2020 at 7:43 AM, tobiasisanjuan said:

I already published in Cryptocurrencies but I think this is the best section; The question is which is the best safe and secure bitcoin wallet for privacy and anonymity.

What option have you chosen?

I have already tried Electrum and Bitcoin Core, which are the only offline wallet that offers a portable version that I need to use bitcoin. Bitcoin Core has the disadvantage of downloading a large amount of data (blockchain) every time you don't use it for a relatively long time and the first time, while electrum has the disadvantages of relying on external servers and using a deterministic seed (that is a pro but also cons, several have said that it could be used to find out the public keys and then all your bitcoin addresses, I was wondering what about private keys with deterministic seeds). I've never tried an online option, but I'm not against them, although most topics require personal information.

Dear @tobiasisanjuan you have shared good information with us. I used paper wallet to store my bitcoin. It is very safe secure and we can store our bitcoin in it. Perhaps, they are both even good wallets about which you described. They are also safe and secure wallet. But I use paper wallet because it is very easy for me to use. You can also choose the wallet according to your own will but I use this.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello every one,

i want to explain the best bitcoin wallet is coinbase wallet.coinvase wallet is safe and good wallet it is easy to use and most papular wallet.coinbase provide the many feature you can store the bitcoin if the bitcoin price up your amount of bitcoin automatically increase.

• +1 1

I think trust wallet is better for that Because I'm interested in the trust wallet..This wallet looks better to me than any other wallet.i like it .i hope everone like it .

Coinbase wallet

Trezor wallet

Ledger Nano X wallet

SoFi wallet 

Roobinhod wallet

Exodus wallet are the wallets which are too Bitcoin wallet. Mostly peoples use these wallets.

There are many wallets that I know of, which are not bad at all. But I use my own two wallets. These two seem very secure to me. And feel good using. The two wallets are trust wallet & coinbase

Exodus and coinbase are best wallets for bitcoin. Both are easy to use and you can also store other currencies in it. They can be placed at the top of the selection due to the ability to send money to other money transfer sites and to be a cheaper and faster payment system.

There are wallet suitable to store Bitcoin among the best are coinbase wallet , Robinhood and trezor wallet these wallet are suitable to store Bitcoin.

11 best bitcoin wallets of 2021
Bitcoin wallets for Android systems
1- Mycelium capsule
2- Green Bits wallet
3- Bitcoin wallet
4- Bitpay wallet
5- Block chain wallet
6- Coinomi wallet
7- Atomic wallet
Bitcoin wallets for iOS and iPhone
1- Breadwallet
2- Edge wallet
Bitcoin wallets for computers
1- Bitcoin electronic wallet Electrum
2- The Jaxx Wallet

Well i would go for Trezor hardware wallet as to keep your coins safer than at online wallets and has a great security.

As for online wallets i would suggest Coinbase, Binance or even Blockchain.

Of course on some of them you will not own your private keys but they have good security measures as well as reliable and trustable.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

it is not easy to make some of the extra money by keeping some money in your wallet just like the trust wallet offers you to stake your balance with all the important features that you want.

There are many kinds of wallet in online.  But my friend i prefer Trust wallet.  It is safe i know.       

There are many Bitcoin wallet to store your Bitcoin safely. The best Bitcoin wallet is coinbase. It is everyone's favourite it has a very good security system. This wallet used all over the world because its reputation is good.

• +3 1

I think that the best bitcoin wallets are exodus, mycelium and electrum. Exodus is better for begginers, but electrum and mycelium are for advanced users. You can try each of them and than decide, which one is the best for you.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

I really agree with you the bitcoin wallet is very easy to safe and the security system is good. This wallet due to the ability to send the money in other countries.