Trust Wallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kennedy Vargas

Trust Wallet

Yes I am using too. And this is really a good wallet and it is so easy to use and I always recommend to all of my friends to use the trust wallet.

In my case trust wallet is most secure walet in the world since it was created.It is safe from hackers as well.I suggest that one should must try it.

Being doubtless i can say that Trust wallet is the most trusted wallet .It  has a number of users ,more than 5 milliom people are using it .It provide a private key which only the user know and hence no one else can go through his account .100 % secure,safe and free from hackes.

The trust wallet is very useful for public . This wallet given 5million people to save there dollars/coins and money what you say . I trust this wallet

The trust wallet can not ask you to give your personal information or personal life . You trust this wallet because it is really trust full . You use this wallet in any time

Trust Wallet is a great wallet for storing cryptocurrencies, and many here use this wallet, it has an easy-to-use interface, and also a very secure and reliable wallet.

trust wallet This is a very popular wallet nowadays. I recommend using it to almost everyone.
It is very safe, newcomers can use it very easily.
There are many people who do not understand which wallet they should useYou can use the trust wallet if you want. It can be used for almost all purposes. All types of tokens can be exchanged through this wallet. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many wallets that we can have a good experience But Trust Wallet is the best of all because it makes its own identity.Here, we can buy, sell and exchange tokens and it is used to store Cryptocurrency.its security is very advanced and very fast to exchange crypto assests.

Turst wallet is a simple and excellent wallet i ever seen.It is one of the best crypto currency wallet to store all currencies. It is convenient and easy to use.It has high security system. It supports multiple currencies safely.It also supports ERC-20 and TRC-20 tokens.

Trust wallet is one of the best wallet in case of security.Its deveopers manage a high security system for scammera and hackers.It did not ask for your personal information hence you personal life is totally secure.It provide a priavte key to ita users .

Wallet is a best way tu safe money .mostly wallet are available on internet but most are fake . Just collect money and leave the peoples. And peoples can,t trust on online wallet or business. That,s way mostly online business are fake and few one,s are true. In this wallets the crypto talk is the best online earning and the relable for trust. So this wallet is good. 

I also strongly recommend it .. because I have tried a lot of electronic wallets and Trust Wallet was one of the easiest interfaces and the best and fastest transfer and transfer operations .. I did not even find a wallet that achieves protection like it.
If it weren't for the best wallet, it wouldn't have been so popular with people.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

One of the best wallets I have used, it works very well, has a lot of cryptocurrencies and most importantly is reliable. A wallet that anyone can use with confidence.

Thanks very much for sharing information about this wonderful wallet . I have heard about it and I really like it . Other than this I also use binance block chain and yobit as well.

I also like trust wallet very much because it is a very useful wallet. We can save our multiple currencies and tokens in this wallet. It has a good security system and it has a great popularity for its usefulness and best service. We can transfer our money very securely and easily with this wallet. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is one of the best wallet that is used very much due to it's greater storage ease and nice transaction. You can safe your coins with at ease in this wallet as shown by name "trust wallet" it is really a trust wallet that is safe and secure by every mean.

I have used trust wallet for a while now, what enticed me most is the fact that I could adjust my gas fees when making transactions, sending. I also love it because it has a long list of coins you can save in it. Also allows you make little swaps and you can monitor prices of your assets at any given time. It us the best wallet ever

Previous record of the trust wallet is very good ....It has never been hacked nor can it be done in the future ..Because it saves our account offline only locally ..It is present in common local mobiles and Android Mobiles, but are also being linked with Apple's company. ...

I think trust wallet is tha wallet which is used by the many people as users of this forum or investor due to the it's best providing features. Trust wallet provides best security to our accounts. So,it is getting more fame day by day.

I am also user of this wallet. I think trust is one of the best wallet than others. This is very comfortable wallet in use. This is very secure wallet. You can store your crypto currency for the long time in this wallet. You should try this wallet. I hope you will enjoy this wallet. 

33 minutes ago, Fahadabid said:

Crypto wallets 

Bitcoin wallets.

Coinoimi wallets

Coinbase wallets.

I have never heard about a particular wallet called crypto wallet, but there is an spv wallet called bitcoin wallet. Coinbase is a custodial wallet but till now it is safe to use, the company managing the wallet are managing it well and it is the best custodial wallet. I prefer coinomi because of privacy, the kind of privacy coinomi will give, coinbase can not. 

Trust wallet can be used by us to store,send and receive coins.It works fast.There is no worry of hack.Its security is good.We can safely store our coins here.

• +2 1

Trust wallet is the best because of it's administration,it is easy to use many people use this trust wallet because of  it's high security, and trust wallet have good  reputation.

Trust wallet is the best known wallet.It has many features.It is a safe wallet and we can store our coins here easily.It has very low transaction fees.It is fast in working.It is a trustworthy wallet.

Trust wallet is also a type of crypto wallet .this wallet is most established and oldest in the crypto world.number of people are using this wallet due to thier well featured structures and properties.it is easy to use for the begginers and also provides high securiry to users with private key to users.its withdraw transaction fees are lower.

It is the number one wallet in the world through which we store our money. It is an app made with high security where there is no email password but it is used in a very safe way because it is a powers or private key. Dollars can be easily deposited and reversed, and we can venture our dollars very quickly and for our security we can set different passwords on it which no one else can login except ourselves, so we think it is the number one wallet in the world. Welcome everyone.