What can I do with my 200$? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

I recommend you to diversify, for example I would take $ 100 and buy two coins, bitcoin and ethereum to have hold, and the other 100 would put them in yobit or binance to win daily.

think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.  

First of all, Before any kind of investment,,judge it completely

You will not feel your trading profit from 200 usd portfolio but you can try yobits new tool VMining. buy the Micro pack. Its price is increasing day by day. maybe it is over 200 now..you can gather some and buy a miner to earn safely

hi every one

be to invest it in a corner and to really forget it until you have a very good price or lose this sum
or invest in formation

for you formed

have nice day🙂

I think the way is participating in different Binance contests and giveaways. Always they give 20+ dollars for simple actions like trading volume or buying definite crypto. Also you can try defi staking, but it`s quite dangerous and you can lose your money, so be careful. You also can try investing in some prospective coins with staking ability 

Edited by nykas

Just buy some BTC. If it will go to the moon you will be rich. If not - you will not lose much, because BTC will never go to 0 - too many resources thrown to it, too many people believe in it.

If these $200 are a regular dinner out worth for you and you don't plan to invest any other money in crypto, then I would invest in some undervalued project with x100 potential. If you are from a third world country and $200 actually mean something for you, then the answer is not that simple.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:35 AM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

Hi bro, i have some serious business where you can put that money as a investment. Nothing about scams, only good companies. If you want, let´s talk it on private messages. I hope you do something good with it in the near future, but whatever you decide, do a investigation in first place...

You can spend part of your capital on buying new and growing currencies, but there are also risks involved

On 11/3/2019 at 10:35 AM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

With $ 200, the best way to earn 1 to 2 dollars a day is mining with gpu.

If you want to make money by investing, then do not be afraid to lose money. Investing in cryptocurrency is fraught with risk. When you buy bitcoin and keep it for a while, the old ones are also at risk.

With 200 dollars it is a bit tight but it is possible in the long term to make them prosper.
First, I think you have to buy BTC for 100 dollars because it is still the king of cryptos.
Secondly, I advise to buy USDT around 1.01 USD and try to sell it towards 1.02 by reinvesting the profits to gain after a certain time on average between 1 and 5 dollars per day.

You can buy some solid cryptocurrency like bitcoin and just keep it long. Or invest it in an investment plan of some exchange and receive income.

If you have about 200 usd in BTC, or anyone who has a similar figure, it is best to bet on a company and little by little to get profitability. Many companies promise to double your investment in about 6-7 months, it depends on your business model. It is up to you to seek help and criteria on the best company. Later, after your capital grows a little, you should always diversify. In all this time, learn to trade so that you can manage your BTC in the future, this is the safest thing to do. I started in the crypto world with just 100 usd in BTC invested, and after a year and a half I can tell you that nothing has gone wrong.

Greetings.

I recommend you dividing it into some part and investing in crypto and staking pools. I use 25% of my bank for staking pools, 25% for ETH coin holdings, 25% for buying low level coins and 25% for providing liquidity. This can generate good amount of profit with good stability.

On 11/3/2019 at 7:35 PM, Maricem said:

I have started with 1000 USD and lost 750 in 2 weeks. Then you are learning with amounts unfortunately.

Diversify them and apply compound interest, with that small capital you can freeze small amounts of profits in stable currency and arbitrage every day either on the binance platform, paxful or among others, staying hold can also be a valid method and forgetting about this investment for a while if your intention is to spend very little time analyzing the market, whatever your decision you can choose the best way and the level of risk you want to assume, I would recommend you in the long term, it is much less Stress and enjoy the day to day without being all the time aware of the ups and downs of the market, good luck with this and very good profits in the future.

z7K3SYt.png

Just do some hands-on work and start your daily traffic, as this will give you much more than you expect. This is a legitimate way to earn a huge income with low capital.

$ 200 is a good amount to trade and I think you can trade on the Binance platform. It is good, and then you choose a good currency for trading. I used to trade on Bitcoin and Etcoin most of the time because they made me a good profit. 

If you want to invest your money in crypto I think you could analyze cryptos that promise a rise like Ethereum which is also innovating with its transition to 2.0 and has a promising future. Crypto mining could also be another safer option.

Staking! Definitely staking. I haven't started with trading yet, but I'm taking part in staking events and slowly but surely increasing my balance. I have started with a much lower balance - 50$. Right now I'm over 100$.