Coins info on yobit - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pageraji

Coins info on yobit

I think the best thing is to ask the administrators, in telegram you can ask any questions you have, another alternative is to look for information on twitter in the yobit social network or on the yobit page in the chat on the right side there are people who can help you that are from the community.

You can search on twitter there they put information about new currencies you can also search on a page related to crypto

one of the best tokens that will be sent to the market in a few days so everyone is waiting to find out how much their yobit tokens will be worth and make a profit

On 3/11/2019 at 12:11, pageraji said:

Encuentro otra información en bitcointalk.org, creo que esta moneda pertenece a yobit / create por el equipo de yobit, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148841.0

The exchange Yobit, which is Russian and has the main cryptocurrencies, has a particularity of its business model is to create its own tokens that are not in the market, so it has unique offers and investments for its users, but it manages a permanent chat within the same page, where you can find out any concern (Yobit).

you can not get the info about yobit but there is more base give you the information just do searching and you will get what you want , and good luck brother .

egold is one of the coins that is trading on yobit only. the best place to information about the coin is from yobit admins or yoobit chatbox

On 03.11.2019 at 18:07, pageraji said:

I try to find some information on egold coin thats trading on yobit but not found, do you have information total supply of egold ? do you have any other information of this coin?

https://yobit.net/en/coinsinfo/

All information about eGold can be found on the official project resource. There are current courses (currently about$ 2 per 100 eGold), useful information for traders, as well as several additional synopses describing the advantages and history of the project.On the same resource, you can purchase these same coins through their internal system.

Don't worry, friend. I think this is another coin that is worthless and will not develop. Unfortunately, such coins as this 95% in the cryptocurrency market ...

The crypto industry, comes from the future and is the future. Nations like China are implementing their new digital Yuang, the EU is also about to launch a digital currency. Binance has partnered with one of the best banks in Turkey. The world is heading for the new era of cryptomoneys.

if you cannot find information that satisfies you, you can always contact the crypto talk community. before investing money in something you do not know, ask.you will always find someone willing to help you and give you a good advice.

Currently Yobit coins are not listed in the market

Although it is very important to accumulate as I have always said and perhaps one day they will be listed in the market and they will have some value that we can take advantage of either to exchange or to invest

On 11/3/2019 at 7:52 PM, pageraji said:

I try to find some information on egold coin thats trading on yobit but not found, do you have information total supply of egold ? do you have any other information of this coin?

https://yobit.net/en/coinsinfo/

If you are talking about EGOLD. Then the total supply is 20M. The daily trading volume is very lesss and if you like to get further information about the coin. You can check this Here in Coingecko. The coin price is currently 0.00000001$.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/26/2020 at 1:27 PM, Ridam said:

If you are talking about EGOLD. Then the total supply is 20M. The daily trading volume is very lesss and if you like to get further information about the coin. You can check this Here in Coingecko. The coin price is currently 0.00000001$.

@Ridam  i feel like soon egold coin will be vanish from crypto market as today its price 0 satoshi in coingekco chart.. While last 24 hours it has only 12usd trading volume which clearly indicate us that egold has no demand again in market.. Better it would be for us that stay far from egold coin..      

• +3 1

Just now, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam  i feel like soon egold coin will be vanish from crypto market as today its price 0 satoshi in coingekco chart.. While last 24 hours it has only 12usd trading volume which clearly indicate us that egold has no demand again in market.. Better it would be for us that stay far from egold coin..      

@Dorjoy12 I hav provided the information as the user was unable to find on yobit. And Talking about the EGold project I say it's vanished already 🤣. The price is very low and there is almost 0 demand of the coin in the market. 12$ Trading volume is worst volume for the liquidity. And if anyone buys this coin may fall in real trouble 😊. So yes we should stay away from it.

• +3 1

1 minute ago, Ridam said:

@ Dorjoy12I hav provided the information as the user was unable to find on yobit. And Talking about the EGold project I say it's vanished already 🤣 . The price is very low and there is almost 0 demand of the coin in the market. 12 $ Trading volume is worst volume for the liquidity. And if anyone buys this coin may fall in real trouble 😊 . So yes we should stay away from it.

@Ridam can you provide me the information that Which exchange site created this coin or Which project.. Because how can a coin get vanished like this.. I feel like the project team of this coin didnt work hard to improved this coin more Which lead it become vanish already..  Again no one dare to buy this coin now 😆   

• +4 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam can you provide me the information that Which exchange site created this coin or Which project.. Because how can a coin get vanished like this.

@Dorjoy12 I'm glad that you are curious to know about EGOLD. The projects was started on 2017 and the project was referring itself as digital gold with focus on features like Lending, Gaming and Betting. It was an Erc-20 based token.

I don't know what exactly happened with them but they are off for a very long time. Their official Website is down and SSL certificate has expired since 2019. You can't even check their whitepaper now. If you like to read ,there is thread in Bitcointalk. You can read Here

• +5 1

16 hours ago, Ridam said:

Their official Website is down and SSL certificate has expired since 2019. You can't even check their whitepaper now. If you like to read ,there is thread in Bitcointalk. You can read Here

@Ridam  how this kind of well project get vanish like a myth..  Its true that they did hard work but how they become useless...maybe they cover their cost for the project but they should try more to developed this project more.. By the way, its nothing because as we know in crypto world there has thousands project that get vanished like egold project..           

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam   By the way, its nothing because as we know in crypto world there has thousands project that get vanished like egold project..           

I wasn't tracking E-gold at that time , also I used to be less active to the market than I am now,so I don't know the exact reason for E-Gold vanish. It may be the internal reason of their project or a Exit Scam from the company. @Dorjoy12 There are many Projects with good fundamentals faded away, so I believe it's one of them.

• +4 1

12 hours ago, Ridam said:

I wasn't tracking E-gold at that time , also I used to be less active to the market than I am now,so I don't know the exact reason for E-Gold vanish. It may be the internal reason of their project or a Exit Scam from the company. @Dorjoy12 There are many Projects with good fundamentals faded away, so I believe it's one of them.

@Ridam all the exchange site leave the eGold project but still yobit exchange site keep this eGOLD coin with the pair of eGOLd/doge which trading volume was  4 usd last 24 hours in yobit exchange site.. But my confusion is why yobit still keep this coin pair while they know well this coin already get vanish and if a member buy this coin then surely he will be in lose though it will be trader foolish work.. But yobit exchange site should look in it..              

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam But my confusion is why yobit still keep this coin pair while they know well this coin already get vanish and if a member buy this coin then surely he will be in lose though it will be trader foolish work.. But yobit exchange site should look in it..              

@Dorjoy12 Maybe it's yobit has it's own policy for listing and de-listing a coin.And if you like to know about that, customer support will provide the information in my opinion.

And there are good and bad projects on every exchanges we should be able to find and stay away from that coin.

• +2 1

18 minutes ago, Ridam said:

there are good and bad projects on every exchanges we should be able to find and stay away from that coin.

@Ridam actually we need to follow this up what you have Just said.. If we cant find out good and bad project then soon we will be less capital members in crypto world.. But still member do mistake unfortunately for this kind of dead project...  Like  i read a article where a member invest 3k usd in a project but later he get 350 usd by sold the project coin.. Its really harmful for us when a project show good popularity but later it get down..                     

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam for this kind of dead project...  Like  i read a article where a member invest 3k usd in a project but later he get 350 usd by sold the project coin.. Its really harmful for us when a project show good popularity but later it get down..                     

@Dorjoy12 There has been many such exist scam in the past. We have seen similar experience with litecoin after Charlie Lee sold all his Litecoin and recently Sushiswap Ceo also dumped his tokens. So we should be aware about that and before investment we should check about Big Player of that assets.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 There has been many such exist scam in the past. We have seen similar experience with litecoin after Charlie Lee sold all his Litecoin and recently Sushiswap Ceo also dumped his tokens. So we should be aware about that and before investment we should check about Big Player of that assets.

@Ridam  though you are right but sometimes good project also become scam as their project roadmap, stability, popularity become pretty good.. But still they become vanish end of the day..  So litecoin had dumped too because of that reason... But still litecoin in good position for its popularity..            

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1