Suggestion: Show A Few More Topics Under Each - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Suggestion: Show A Few More Topics Under Each

I believe that posts should be diversified in a number of subjects and not participate in one topic. It is good for you to share topics in various sections, but the topic must belong to the section.

This is a really good suggestion, you can show the three topics that got the most positive ratings or responses during the day, and that will be an incentive for all members to publish the best topics in a distinctive and attractive way.

This was a very good suggestion that you made to the platform and I think it was accepted, reviewed and installed because right now you can see some suggested topics under the topic that you are viewing.

You make a very unique and nice suggestion that will be useful and important to the members of the forum, most especially the new members, but I advise you to make more description of your work for better understanding, thanks. 

• +1 1

It is a very good idea but to many of us we don't think is necessary as we know that it doesn't have value because when you observe each sections has it's part and if you want to see any topic or post under it try to click on the sections icon

I don't get your points very well dear, because I think there are already much topics in all the forums we have, so the only thing left now is to fill those sections with more topics for the benefit of the forum this is my thought on this dear.

• +2 1

I do not understand much what you are asking but I do not see that it is something necessary. The way the themes are distributed seems correct to me. What's more, from the beginning I have been amazed at the order here.

On 11/18/2019 at 5:53 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I don't think it is necessary and it will ruin the format of the forum and become complicated for new members and that's why I find it so good

I totally agree. I'm a newbie on this forum and still learning how to handle it. 

I think they could find more appropriate suggestions for focusing on relevant topics. 

Look mainly the recent topics shown on the homepage. I get your thought. This is a good idea. But there is also an sort by option by which you can sort the topics by the way you want them to be.

We see most of section is general topic and need under section as place for sharing. This can be solution to create more section discussion use general topic because under each discussion already exist.

• +4 1

I think categorizing topics accomplishes the purpose and facilitates filling of members is essential.  The way the topics are distributed seems correct to me the only thing left for now is to fill in these sections with more topics for the benefit of the forum, and this is what I am thinking of.  On this dear.

I think that it is not necessary, as new members should learn from the forum well and there are many useful topics in the beginners section that will benefit all members so there is no need to write these topics mainly

Yes that is correct. Showing more topics below will help newbies like me and other members too find the topic easily that they are looking for. Keeping the best topics on the top will will be good too.