Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Many people from my circle started working with the cryptocurrency market. But now is the time when it is simply unrealistic to overlook it.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I invited some of my friends and family to use crypto, and there are some of them who don't understand crypto. There is also a friend of mine who already uses bitcoin and crypto to make online transactions using bitcoin as a means of payment.

This topic is interesting because I started in 2018 thanks to a friend who worked with them and was doing well, I was reading and learning how to generate money with cryptocurrencies and it has been very good for me, now my girlfriend is in the world of crypto because I taught him some things and together we earn money.

If many family and friends are using crypto because of me, and to this day they attack me that I will show them this fabulous world

On 10/30/2019 at 11:28 PM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

i invited some of my family members to crypto world and they show interest for investing in cryptocurrency . and i just teach them some basic moves.

Well, at first I entered the world of crypto simply because it caught my attention, I found it interesting. And over time it adapted to my life and now it is my job and And my ways of generating payments, etc.

• +5 1

i am dong many time crypto currency trading it is easy way to earn money online we have proper strategy about coin we can earn lot of money here with low investment.

Yep, sometimes I talk much, more than I should do. But even if people have heard about BTC, they need to understand how to accept it and incorporate it into their organizations and lives.

Many people in my environment, even family members today are using crypto. Every time I invite you to continue using it since these will be the currencies of the future and also so that you can have extra income while you use them.

Yes, I encouraged my sister and my mother to participate in this new economic system, we started airdrop, now we have investments, not long ago we acquired two micro plans in yobit mining, so I could say that we are in the world crypto.

Goodnight! Yes, I started to study cryptocurrencies when I was fifteen and a year later my friends began to ask what it was and also began to use and study them.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:58 PM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

If I have invited some friends and family, but they do not have knowledge of cryptocurrencies and it has been difficult for them to understand this world

The truth is, a couple of friends are using cryptocurrencies because I recommended them. They have made good profits, they have made progress and they pay their bills without asking their parents for money. Cryptocurrencies are a world where you can generate income to lead a healthy life. I'm very happy

Yes, when I started studying cryptocurrencies, three of my friends started asking me about it. As a result, they also learn how to invest correctly in cryptocurrencies.

Not really, I have tried to tell some relatives but so far I have not had any success in bringing new people into this world full of opportunities.

I have invited a few friends but only 2 of them were interested in cryptocurrencies, I invited them to an airdrop. but later they became more interested in smart contracts and mining. they made small investments and to this day they continue to work with cryptos.

I have invited my friend to use crypto as a method of earning, that it became more than that, and now we work in crypto-related sphere:)

I have invited two my friends in cryptoworld and they succeeded in it more than I. I`m very happy and proud of them!

yes. I told my close friend about the world of crypto money, thanks to me, he started the stock market, but it coincided with the very unlucky bear season.

Don't confuse other people by saying "the best investment is in crypto" because those who already understand crypto will obviously laugh a little at this, and for those who don't understand crypto they will obviously feel curious and confused about this, especially if You also say "this pandemic causes many sectors to fall" (including sectors that exist in crypto), and one more thing for the future is not only in crypto, but in stock market investment also exists even though when the pandemic occurs the stock market also follows. down just like the others, so if you say the best investment is only in crypto, then you are starting to misunderstand investing, because gold, land and stocks are also good land for investment.

Goodnight. I don't think I'm guilty of making someone else profit from cryptocurrencies. I think that I would rather be grateful to help him enter the world of cryptocurrencies

Yes, I invited some my friends as my referrals and now they are totally involved in trading and even ern some money doing not bad profit.