Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

I don't know that cryptocurrency will become future money or not but I will say that it is really very good and It helped me in our daily life and we are earning good payment through cryptocurrencies so I don't want that it will become future many but I will say that it should become more popular and we should earn more profit through it.

Yeah it may be or may be not. As cryptocurrency is spreading all over the world it can be the future currency but I am not sure . But mostly people like it very much because it is safer then money it can't be steal.  

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Dear mate according to my opinion cryptocurrency is really future. We can see that world is becoming digital and now peoples are attracted toward digital currencies. And i think in future the shpping will be done via cryptocurrency.

And those peoples which own crypto currency will be the powerfull peoples of that time.

To be in the growing trend of digital world, It is also important to have digital currency because digital currency is our future, but our banks will never completely eliminate paper money...

Due to some reason i think it can never be happend because many of the countries have not yet accepted cryptocurrencies the currencies are illegal and banned in most of the countries so it seems yet difgicult to say that it is the cirrencies of the future but no one knows what happens next 

Dear I think not because it is risky and people don't want to lose their money easily and many countries in the world don't want to accept it as currency because they consider it will be reason of devaluation of their own currency.

Yes, crypto currency is the most important thing in the world is very important because we can earn more money after achieving it. 

Hello my dear brother, I do not think like that cryptocurrency can rule the world. Because eventhough it made transactions easier, so many countries have banned the usage of cryptocurrencies. Because they cannot regulate its things. They are giving the first priority to safety over its ease.

I think cryptocurrency means the future, because it is very popular now and many people are making a lot of money by trading cryptocurrency. And it is very safe. But I am not sure about that.

Of course I think is that cryptocurreny is the money of future because if you want to register cryptocurreny know any investment so definitely cryptocurreny is not a scammer its really site that any one can make money

Hello friends. As such, we will witness future innovations in multiple sectors thanks to the ongoing developments and projects in the crypto and Blockchain ecosystem. Even current statistics, analysis and figures reveal that Blockchain will be one of the biggest innovations of this century. Thanks to its advantages in the cryptocurrency arena and subsequent developments, the perception of this entire industry has changed.

Hello my friend, I am new here, but from what I have read about the topics and my experience, it is not easy for many countries to use cryptocurrencies, and these currencies do not belong to anyone specifically and therefore it will be difficult to control them, which is one of the reasons for not adopting them widely .

I am a begginer in this crypto world. So I can't give you exact information about crypto currency is the money of the future. But in my experience, I think that will be soon. I am sure but I think crypto currency is the money of the future.

I think that cryptocurrency has its own importance and value and other currencies have their own. So now a days it has low rates but it is hoped that these will increase in near future. But it is not necessary vthat these will take the place of all others.  It has its own and all other have their own place . Thank you!

Yeah I really think that cryptocurrency is the future money. The cryototalk has a great role in tomorrow's world economy . In the nearby future the world economics will be established around cryototalk. The future world economy will be ruled by cryptocurrency.

Yes, crypto currency is our future currency.  As of now, many people are using digital wallets or cashless as their payment on the shopping stores or online store. Using digital wallet makes any transactions faster and easier than before. I’ve been heard that some countries around the world are starting to adapt it, I hope that in future many countries could adapt it soon.

• +2 1

The cryptocurrency is strong currency in the world and really I hope that cryptocurrency is the money of future.soon this currency will be strong in the whole world.and I also I hope that cryptocurrency will be famous as soon as possible.do hard work and collect this money with easily with the rules of cryptocurrency.

Hello my friend, although I am new here, but I believe that digital currencies will not replace coins, but this does not mean that they will not continue to spread and expand the fields of their use in the world, but they will not cancel one of the other, but the two types of currencies will continue at the same time and they can become just as important

Crypto is a digital currency. It is also called future currency. It's spread to people all over the world. People all over the world use it. I feel very happy to be able to work in cryptocurrency, I am really happy to be able to work on such a beautiful platform. Cryptocurrency is a strong currency. There is a limited amount of money available by working here, I think I will benefit more in the future if I get to work here.

I believe that. Cause it's true. Many cryptocurrencies are taking over fiat currencies in many countries and country governments are allowing cryptocurrencies in their country. So it's True.

Yes, I think so. I consider myself happy I could work here. I learned that cryptocurrency means the future. It will become my money in the future. So I want to save it from now on

On 10/3/2020 at 10:32 PM, Bloodyworld said:

Cryptocurrency will never totally replace the fiat money because there is no regulator there. That means governments can't control money flow, and that means they can't rob people. We need to rebuild our financial system in order to replace fiat money with crypto. On the other hand cryptocurrency has a huge potential to grow. It means there will be a great opprtunity to earn for investors and traders.

Yes my dear friend I agree with you... Cryptocurrency never replace with the fiat currency... Because many of the people not know about the cryptocurrency and govt not control it's flow... Cryptocurrency are good for the trading and investment... Because through this we earn more and more and increase his capital through the cryptocurrency and trading...

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend according to my opinion I think that cryptocurrencies never take place the fiat money because in many areas of the world there is no Internet facilities and the fiat money is known in all over the world and I think it is impossible that peoples leaves the fiat money.