Earn money online by just watching video - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mirandum

Earn money online by just watching video

I don't think survey earning are legit enough . I worked in these watching vedio work but It doesn't worth it and cost us a lot of data . So I don't think it's worth Enough 👍

Earning money by watching the video is a very beautiful thing, and you can watch a girl also gain a lot of knowledge, experience and information, and also it is very easy matter that does not require great experiences.

Yes it is the big opertunities in which your earning money. Just you watching video ,add, and promo make money easily. Many site are doing work on this.

Yes, it is true that money can be made by watching videos. It is also possible to earn money in different ways. You can earn money by watching videos, playing games and many other things.

Yes, I tried this site. Maybe earning in it is easy, but it is a little slow. There are many similar sites. Also, I agree with you that this does not replace your full-time job. It's just for fun and earning something

• +3 1

Washing videos ia a good way to earn online money. May b earning it  is easy and it is a slow proccess. There are many similar sites i agree with you.  This is a great way to earning money. Best of luck

• +1 1

Is it true? But if it is true then money can be made from it. But there are many sites that are scams so it's a little hard to believe. If this is true then it is very easy to make money from video.

There are a number of sites that pay to watch videos, topped by the ElBrey site, which specializes in just watching videos and their art, making some money for watching ad videos

Thanks for giving me such information. Now it become easy to earn money. It is simply way to earn money only watching of videos. But some of scammers also use these tricks so we should be very careful about using these sites. We should choose only good and famous site for this purpose.

I justify your advise . there are many sites which give payment of watching video But I think so these sites are full of scammers . we should always do trust on crypto its best than all other sites 

I was never listen like that to watch vedio and money and even that is the vedio will also be your own will and in returns the platform will give you money to watched more and more vedios waooo.

I dont think so their is any reality.Its a scam i think so please i would like to say that please avoid feom this type rumors.There is no site introduced where a person can earn through just watching video. 

Yes, you can earn money just watching videos only that the amount you earn is little but if you earn, I use the platform odysee.com which allows you to follow your favorite youtube creator if you are registered on this platform as their videos are automatically uploaded if you link the accounts and while you watch their videos you are earning some extra money.

• +1 1

I don’t think you can make some profit by watching videos.  This is a job that bots can do perfectly.  And no one will pay you for this kind of work.  Neural networks work in such a way that the views created by such bots cannot be distinguished from the real point of view.  So who wants to pay more?  No one.  The only real site I know that pays you to watch videos is Vejex.  It's very old and it offers but ... just a few cents for many visits. Honestly, I've seen a lot of videos that discuss sites like that and the truth is that I've stopped investing my time in it since the vast majority,  Unless everything is a scam or they make you spend hours earning a few dollars.  Thanks guys.

earn money by just watching vedios it is wastage of time because if you complete the criteria of watching vedios then it gives you more options like you have tou 30 referrals then we pay $ etc. overall it is not a good way to make money😕

I think it's good to just watch videos online.  Nowadays we do it for free sitting at home and some apps are really good for earning money online.Some online video watching sites are fake but not all.  Something very useful for us.  We get the most rewards if we do our best.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:21 PM, Mirandum said:

As the world keep evolving, millions and millions of way to make money online keeps coming out every day.

You can sit at the comfort of your home, and make money while watching your favourite show on a platform called inboxdollar. There are multiple interesting program available on this platform, you could watch shows like Kardashian drama, how to bake and many more.

all you have to do is to select what video you want to watch and answer a few quick questions about them then you are good to Go!.

Remember this is not a get rich quick scheme, and it will not replace your full time job. This is something you do at your leisure, when you are bored and have less things on your desk.

Some other sites, inboxdollars pays you in cash and it takes less than one minute to sign up.

We can make income online through various means. It is very difficult to get a legit site.I have never been able to earn income by watching videos because all the sites I have worked on have been scammed, so now I can't believe my income by watching videos.

There are many applications on the PlayStore which pays on watching the videos . Some of them are scam and some of them pays very less amount of money some of these apps which pays on watching videos are : caddle, irazoo and swagbucks.

• +1 1

Hey friends, there are many sites that promote cryptocurrencies and other topics by watching videos and give you profit just by watching the videos, but this method is time consuming and cannot be used well.

Yes brother i agree with you you are right more sites that saw a videos and get money and i think Latium is very interesting its use easily and get more profit but many sites are available that these are just for waste of time and some site you can easily prove accounts and then you watch a videos then you are not withdraw money

There are many such apps or sites in which you can earn money by watching videos etc. But today I will tell you such a real app, from which you can get a lot of profit. And this app also gives you instant withdraw. The name of this app is clipclaps You can download this app from Play Store or chrome.

Dear friends, as you know nowadays, a lot of people are doing online jobs.There are many sites for working online, one of them is gram free. Daily by watching the videos on this site, we get grams and sell them inside the dollars, which makes a lot of profit. 

Hello my dear friend you are right you are right there are many sites online from which we can earn a lot of money by watching videos and also we can earn money by liking comment share thank you my dear friend

You can make money online just by watching the video but it is very difficult to make money because it really wastes time to watch the video and you can't say exactly, you pay the money by watching the video. You can easily earn without any doubt.
Edited by Abdur5555

So mate by just watchung vedio type jobs are just boring they have content that are good but watching it time to time is so boring and many of them are scamm and this is a useless work i think as we donot have to work rather then only turn on vedio.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Почувствуйте удобство и безопасность обмена электронных валют с нашим сервисом! На  нашем сайте вы найдете самые выгодные курсы обмена, а также огромный выбор валютных пар. Меняйте валюту через наш сервис уже сегодня и убедитесь в его уникальности!
    • Bitget запустила промоакцию с возможностью выиграть Apple, BMW и Rolex   Криптовалютная биржа Bitget объявила о проведении промоакции для зарегистрированных пользователей. Об этом Incrypted рассказали представители платформы.   Событие продлится с 25 апреля по 25 мая 2024 года. Для участия в акции пользователям нужно торговать на фьючерсах и увеличивать свой торговый объем во время проведения мероприятия, чтобы попасть в число победителей. По словам команды, вознаграждения распределяются в зависимости от наибольшего объема транзакций.   Согласно релизу, компания подготовила различные подарки для трейдеров, включая золото, продукцию марки Apple (часы Apple Watch SE и наушники AirPods Max), сумку Louis Vuitton KEEPALL и часы Rolex Submariner Green Dial. Главный приз — автомобиль BMW X5 Li 2024.
    • Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.