More filtering options needed! - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

More filtering options needed!

01. The filter you  are talking about is already there, all the options  you need are available. 

02. You can bookmark the page you want to save,  there is no need for an option.

Makes sense for finding a specific information that you are looking for and we all know that its not that easy to find something that specific post so inorder to see it we must add these features as it can help alot to find the right one.

Right everyone want some changes through their thoughts but and I think it is a great idea but if we talk about the current search box option so we can get a great information like in sequence date and time also if we search for something or someone so we get all the data so I think still it is fine..

• +1 1

I think the admins have added the feature. Now there is an option of sort by, where in we can filyer or sort by date, time and most replies amd so on. It is really convenient.

Любые фильтры имеют процент погрешности и могут зацепить достойный внимания контент! 

2012 году у меня был опыт когда зацепил фильтр на русскоязычном ресурсе - после чего отношусь насторожено к всему что имеет формулу тяп ляп готово!

Our profile at forum have many good option. We can easily see the topic which are following and topic which have our comments, also the topics which we started(own content). We can use those three options as we want and I add you more you can find more about your profile by searching through from search bar which gives you all the details about your activities at forum. Their would be search result which have all the pages containing all your activities. Make good use of those options. 

• +2 1

Yeah the filtering option must needed for this forum. I hope it will be fixed soon. But i have no complain about it. This is the minor problem for this forum site.

I miss a filter by date, but not from the beginning, but from the end. it would also be cool to sort the topics by grades. and yeah, you definitely need a feature so that you can save it for reading through time.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:29 AM, teminalibug said:

I wanted to post this on a (what to add) topic made by admin, but is nor closed, so let's just discuss this

I have been trying to trace some of my topics by category but there is no filtering option on my profile's activities.

Here I'm suggestion two things;

1. First a filter option (by date, by title by category)
  2. Here I suggest an option to save topics for later reading.

In my profile I try to picture out the post I commented in the previous days but it seems there is no provision for that , but your suggestion is the key solution to that but for now if you want to refer back to your topic or comment for a reference purpose I suggest you copy the "url" of that post  and save it on your notepad for Google docs the needs arises.

If this feature will be added then then it will be useful for everybody sometime we see a useful post and we have no time then we can save that post by time and we can read when we are free if this feature will be added

Brother, with regard to the currently approved classification system, it is a system by date. You will find all posts classified from the last publication you did to the first

It is a very great idea to classify the posts that you commented on depending on the classification according to the category or the imprisonment of the sections in the forum

I liked the idea. I hope that this proposal will be implemented as soon as possible in order to know how to search for the publications that you participated in and that the saving feature will be activated

• +2 1

that is right, i agree that because when i want to find a lost my track on old topics that created by other users and i can not find that topic. specific keyword search should be added to forum as a new feature

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I dont agree on this as you can have your list about this and you can bookmark the topic you want.i only care about mysel. i do not like to the moniter the members and make complaint.

I think I agree with the second option. Thank you for sharing this information my friend. This is a really good suggestion. First one kind off seems like we aren't encourage people and just making them too insecured to make mistakes. Still might be needed for some people. Good luck friends.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 8:29 AM, teminalibug said:

I wanted to post this on a (what to add) topic made by admin, but is nor closed, so let's just discuss this

I have been trying to trace some of my topics by category but there is no filtering option on my profile's activities.

Here I'm suggestion two things;

1. First a filter option (by date, by title by category)
  2. Here I suggest an option to save topics for later reading.

Waw impressive idea, in which I agree with the second option too, because the monitoring side which for me the idea is not buy by me. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto furam is just one early stage. I agree with you advice we need more filter.the Cryptotalk Forum is only at the initial stage, I agree to your suggestion, we need more filter options and every day we are improving a lot of progress and contact claims will soon be enabled. We also need more topic sections to post our topics, it really will increase the space for posting.

I think that the search tool in the forum is very good, maybe as everything progresses it needs constant updating and I think that we are an essential part so that a better cryptotalk is possible

• +1 1

Yeah brother you are 100% right, i like your content and your way of writing, You are an insperation for me to better write my posts. Please follow me sir, i followed you a way earlier.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Juwel2 said:

Yes of course I agree because when I want to find my lost track on old topics created by other users and I can't find that topic I think specific keywords should be added to the search forum as a new feature.

I also face the same problem @Juwel2 ,I think you are right , a new special feature should be added in this forum to solve this problem ,and also I think the search bar should also be made quicker ,it takes much time to search there .Firstly we have to solve the captcha or the forum checks our browser then gives the result .I know it's for security purposes but it takes much time .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

A good filtering method is crypto. If crypto is added to this filtering method, we will be able to save our posts through it. We will be able to gain experience by reading the posts when the time comes, so I think the filtering feature needs to be added to  crypto soon.

i get you on having to filter by date on the post which you have already created as as it can help on having to see or figure out which type post you have actually created in those particular days. as it can go a long way, but its still not really that neccesary as of yet in the forum

The second suggestion is good if it is implemented by the moderators of the forum, as it is considered a reference to memorize various important topics that we need to read later without wasting time to search for them, and this is a good thing.