What do you think about Yobit? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

yobit exchange is good to invest your coins with.i am using it to trade some cryptocurrency for addional earnings.butbif your tired of trading maybe you can try to visit their investbox you can invest by purchasing ICO coins then deposit it on invest box and gain interest daily depends on the plan you choose

Yobit is a wallet. In my opinion, Yobit is the best currency exchange.  Because Yobit is a very believable exchange platform. Coins can be bought and sold very easily here. And Yobit is now being used by almost all crypto members. Because they are getting good benefits from here. And Yobit is a very secure Exchanger.

A respectful platform where you can exchange, trade and invest in

Crypto currencies.also you can participate in the virtual mining plans that they provide.

YoBit даёт хороший толчек бесплатными монетами. Пока ты занимаешься получением этих монет, ты начинаешь понимать всю суть и втягиваешься в этот заработок. 

Yobit is one of the best platform for trading and also it is also known a lot for exchanging money easily. Yobit is a trusted and safest place to keep our crypto currencies. The service of the yobit is magnificent.

The YoBit platform is a global cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to buy and sell an extensive range of digital currencies. It lists popular currencies such as BTC and ETH as well as hundreds of other rarer altcoins. It accepts both crypto and fiat deposits and has been in operation since 2014. It does not require users to verify their identity. YoBit is reportedly based in Russia and registered in Panama. They also do some good airdrops such as YO, YODA.

Edited by RS1979

On 10/3/2020 at 8:39 PM, islamyousif said:

I think that the Yobit platform will sweep all the other platforms because it has a strong start as it allows all its users to win digital currencies for free by participating in the air drops, which will enhance its use by all investors

Well, we all know that yobit is a good exchanger, trading, investing and also mining site but there's a lot of sites are better than yobit like binance, binance is the one of the trading site or app which is very popular by many people so this is the proof that it cannot be sweep other platforms.

The Yobit platform is very wonderful with what it offers to its members. I will mention some advantages first, the transfer between members is free between them, secondly it has free coin sometimes reaching more than $ 1 and this is what happened when they distributed 500 dogecoin and then launched the Yoda coin airdrop, whose value reached more than $ 1  Upon launch, and now they have another airdrop called Dlrs which is expected to be worth $ 0.5

In truth, I was not aware of the Yobit platform before the CriptoTalk campaign, but now that I have been better informed, it seems to be very good in the world of trading. Making yourself known in this way certainly seems like a good strategy.

I think yobit is a great exchange with so many facilities ! I love this exchange so much ! Day by day it adding so new features  that other exchange don't have ! I wish this will be the no 1 exchange in the world

It seems to me that yobit is a fairly complete exchange, because in addition to allowing us to exchange our cryptocurrencies, it gives us a lot of options to earn money passively.

The security and the direct transaction of buying and selling at the same time is not available in Bitcoin transactions that need some time to convert into a good enough Bitcoin price stability,
 Multiple withdrawal, deposit and investment plans
   You can withdraw paper money, not only cryptocurrencies, such as the US dollar and ruble, and they support most cryptocurrencies, they are not very complicated and easy to use, this security system is very good because it protects you from any potential hacking system in YOBIT is very high and users do not feel anxious.
 The exchange is very strong, excellent and has the best types of security systems

I think that yobit is a platform that has a good track record in crypto, it gives us confidence to do trading and has many options to generate profits. It is quite complete, the platform allows us to do mining, investments, and trading is extremely complete.

Yobit allows us to easily buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Moreover, their solidarity with their clients and members is amazing. Let's trade on Yobit now

The special thing about YoBit is that it is one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges that is not yet regulated. This means for users of the platform that on the one hand it is not known who is behind the trading platform, on the other hand YoBit is much more anonymous compared to other exchanges.

From my point of view, yobit is the most honest and attentive exchange with its users, I like it a lot since it works well with many modules to interact with the platform, you can spend a lot of time on it because it has many options for its users to be able to interact in short, I love it.

i wanna see yobit in the first place i real like yobit and specialy when they start the new coin in september the minex coin and robotrading this is very perfect from this platform 

The ease of use it great. It's so easy to log in and start trading, oh and the choices of crypto currencies is astounding. I think they have one of the biggest selection of crypto for trading and for that I commend them. A lot of people say it's pretty shady, I actually think it looks a lot more legitimate than other crypto exchanges out there.